The Plan

You're Mine

"What are you two girls talking about?" asked Zelo. You looked to Ki young signaling her to stay quiet. She winked at you and you replied.

"Oh, you know, girl stuff." 

"Oookay." Zelo started eating his lunch. You thought carefully about your plan. Was it too mean? He did just lay his cards on the table about his feelings. You were a bit cheesey but wanted to be asked out cutely. 

"Zelo?" you asked.

"Yes?" he replied giving you a look.

 tumblr_mjm1lk6nZr1qlo4x3o3_250.gif

It took you a second to collect your thoughts. Stop that. You wanted to tell him. You sighed out loud and cleared your throat.

"Meet me after school by fountain, got it?" you demanded. You got up to throw away your trash and walked to your next classes. You didn't have any classes with Zelo after lunch. This was your plan. You wanted see if Zelo truly liked you. You've delt with bullies in the past about your weight and basically how you looked. Of course you wouldn't tell your best friends, you didn't want to worry them. Since then you've watched what you ate and made sure to eat healthy. You exercised when you could and you were looking great! But you didn't even think about how Zelo felt about you througout those years of being bullied by others. He was now just telling you how he felt. What's he up to? you thought. You were going to have Junhong chase you, until you thought that he was telling the truth about him really liking you. 

Your classes had finally ended and you zoomed out of class. You quickly walked to your locker got your stuff and left to meet Zelo. You walked outside of the school and didn't see him there yet. So you paced back and forth waiting. Feelings are not something to be played with. You wanted to get that message accross. Were you playing with his emotions? You suddenly saw a familiar figure walking towards you, well now he was running.

"___!" he hugged you tightly. You placed your small hand on his chest and pushed him lightly off of you. He looked a bit confused. You put your serious face on and sighed quietly. 

"Okay Junhong," he knew you were being serious because you used his first name. "I want to truly know that you have feelings for me." he looked like he was about to say something but you stopped him by putting your hand up. "My turn to talk. I want to be courted when I'm being asked out. I will also give you a series of things to do for me." he looked at you closely. "Is that okay?" you asked quietly after that burst of confidence. What if he said no? Then just realizing you liked your childhood friend seemed like a stupid thing.

"Okay," he said standing straight. "I'll do it, anything for you babe," you rolled your eyes. Since he agreed with you, now was the time to come up with how he could court you. You smiled to yourself.