Chapter 5

Date

Himchan POV:

Today is Sunday, it means i can get out of the dorm. To be exact, we can go out from the form every weekend, Saturday and Sunday. Ah I'm so bored. Youngjae is having a date with Daehyun. Also same with Junhong. And I'm forget to ask Yongguk's number. Ah, I'm so stupid. Maybe I should take a walk for a while, to kill this boredness.

 

Yongguk POV:

What should I do today? Daehyun is dating with Youngjae, also same with Jongup. And I'm so stupid, I forget to ask Himchan's number. If i had ask his number, maybe we can talk and get to know about each other. I should get out of this dorm bow. I need a fresh air. Maybe I should take a walk for a while.

 

Himchan POV:

Now I'm walking in this beautiful park, alone. I wish I can walking together with Yongguk right now, enjoying the spring together, it would be so amazing. But he's not here. I wish Yongguk were here, with me, and holds my hands. But it just my imagination.

 

"Ah this sky starts to getting dark." I muttered to myself. Suddenly thunders and storms start creeping in this sky. "Damn, I don't bring my umbrella."

 

The rain starts getting bigger. Now I'm drenched in rain. I started to shivering.

"Ah, so cold." I'm hugging myself now, to made myself warmer.

"Himchan!" I knew this voice. It's Yongguk.

 

 

Yongguk POV:

I walk around my apart because I’m planning to stay there for a while and rain started to pouring. Suddenly the rain starts getting bigger and I saw someone familiar. It's Himchan.

 

"Himchan!" I called him. He ran to me and hugged me. He drenched in the rain.

"Come on, let's just go to my apart, it's not far and you need to change your wet clothes or you will get cold." I took his hand and ran into my apart.

 

In Yongguk's apart....

 

“Here’s the towel. Dry your hair and take a bath with a hot water.”

“But I don’t have any dry clothes. Can I borrow yours?”

“Sure.” I threw a clean clothes and a new pairs of boxer.

“Thank you.” He entered the bath room and took a bath.

 

I don’t want him to be sick because of that stupid rain. It will be better if I’m the sick one, not him.

 

“Yongguk?” Himchan tapped my shoulder. I turned around and....my over-sized t-shirt that he wore.. I gulped because of some exposed skin. Even he looked y with that wet hair.

“Yongguk, are you okay?” Himchan waved his hand to my face.

“Y-yeah, I’m o-okay.” God, I even stuttered. I felt hot suddenly. “So, your hair is wet. Let me help you dry your hair.”

“It’s okay. I can dry it by myself.” He pouted.

“No, no. I’ll help you. Now sit here. I’m going to dry your hair.” I sat him down on my bed. I took a dryer and dried his hair.

 

 

Himchan POV:

Yongguk dried my hair. God, I’m freaking blushing right now.

 

“Now, it’s done!” he ruffled my hair. “I’m going to take a bath for a while. Wait here, don’t go anywhere.” He pecked my cheek. Again.

“O-okay then.” I waited for him and looked around his apart. It’s not messy. Also not many furnitures here. Yeah, typical Yongguk.

“Ah, so cold.” I turned around and saw Yongguk after done taking a bath. God, his abs. I even didn’t realize i kept staring at those abs.

“Hey?” Yongguk waved his hand to my face.

“O-oh yeah. Go wear your clothes. It’s so cold, I don’t want you to get cold.” I turned around and pretend busy looking around.

“Okay now I’m done. Anyway, do you hungry?” I felt hungry a little bit.

“Hmm yeah, how about you?”

“Me too. I’m going to make a ramyun now.” he prepared everything and cooked the ramyun. Anyway is he live alone? Where’s his parents?

“Come on, let’s eat this ramyun.” I started to eat the ramyun with Yongguk. I wondered why this ramyun taste so delicious. Maybe because I ate it with Yongguk.

“Channie, I wanna feed you, now say aah~” i opened my mouth and he started to fed me. Channie? Now it’s my nickname from Yongguk? Cute.

“Gukkie, thank you for the ramyun. Now I’m not hungry anymore.” I tried to showed my best smile to him. And I guessed Gukkie it’s a cute nickname for him.

 

 

Yongguk POV:

Gukkie? Now it’s my nickname from Channie? Well Channie it’s his nickname now from me.

 

“Channie, the rain haven’t stop yet. So we have to stay here until the rain stop. And it’s getting night. Are you okay if we stay here?”

“Sure. Anyway I wanna ask you something.” he pulled me to my bed and we both sat there.

“What is it?”

“Do you live alone here? Where’s your parents?”

“Hmm yeah I live alone here. My parents are overseas now. To be honest it’s kinda lonely so I prefer to stay at dorm and visit my apart on weekends.” Even though I’m in my apart, I don’t feel lonely anymore, because of you. But I can’t say that to Channie.

“Oh okay I see. I live in the dorm because my mom forced me hahaha.” I swear he still looks beautiful even when he’s laughing. We keep taling and get to know more about each other. I looked at the clock, It’s 11pm now. The rain had stop now, but it’s kinda late to back to the dorm now.

“Channie, it’s getting late and I guess we have to sleep here. Is it okay?”

“Sure.”

“I’m going to sleep on the couch, and you can sleep on my bed.”

“No, I’m going to sleep on the couch and you will sleep on bed.” We kept bickering about who’s going to sleep where.

“Okay. We are going to sleep on the bed together. No asking anymore. Now go to sleep.” I took him to the bed.

“But...”

“No but. Now go to sleep. I’m sleepy. Good night, Channie.” I pulled the blanket over us and kissed his forehead.

“Good night.”

 

Morning...

 

I woke up and saw the clock. 7am. School started on 8am. Well we still have 1 hour. Channie hasn’t wake up yet. He keep hugging me and snuggles to my chest. Well to be exact, we are hugging each other. Suddenly Channie woke up and rubbed his eyes so cutely.

 

“Morning, beautiful.” I kiss his forehead.

“Yongguk!” he hid his face. “Well anyway good morning, Gukkie. Ah it’s so cold.” I hugged him.

“Still cold?”

“Not anymore. Anyway what time is it?”

“7am.”

“Okay, let’s get ready now~” I wondered why he so cheerful even in the freaking morning like this. And he always beautiful, in my eyes.

 

Junhong POV:

I got back to the dorm yesterday and I only found Youngjae hyung. I didn’t see Himchan umma anywhere. I thought he’s going to be in the dorm when I slept. But it’s 7am and he’s even not here.

 

“Youngjae hyung, Himchan umma didn’t got back here.” I worried about umma. What if.. if something bad happen to umma. NO WAY!

“Tsktsk where is he?” Youngjae hyung complained.

“Hyung, don’t just complained. What if..if something bad happen to umma?” I cried.

“Junhong-ah, don’t cry. Umma will be back. He’s going to be alright, don’t worry.” Youngjae hyung wiped my tears and hugged me.

“Okay hyung i trust you.”

“Okay, now let’s get ready. We have to go to school.”

 

Himchan umma will be alright.

 

 

 

so.... a quite long chappie. i took a whole day to write this chappie. and banghim moments asdfghjkl. junhong worried bcs himchan didn't go back to the dorm bcs he's staying with yongguk haha. anyway comment and subscribe, i love you <3

@BABY_YG: go go read it. i updated the chapter 5. and thankyou ^^
@exoonly: haha thankyou for liking this story even i don't write it in details. and the background, i found it on tumblr lol, try to search banghim on tumblr. yeah, bcs himchan is just too irresistible to bang lol
@KAZEYAMaru: yeah you're welcome and here's the new update ^^ great for channie bcs yongguk likes him back haha