Chapter 3

Date

Himchan POV:

Time flied so fast. Now it’s Saturday. It means the party. The party. And now my lovely son Junhong has a boyfriend, Jongup. They’re a good couple. Also Youngjae and Daehyun, now they’re officially a couple too. And how about me? No one. The party required a formal dress code. It means i have to wear such a tuxedo, right? And imagining Yongguk wear a tuxedo, God, he’s perfect. But, he’s not my date partner for this party.

“Umma, how’s my look? Great?” asked Junhong.

“You’re perfect, Junhong.” I smiled at my dongsaeng.

“Thank you umma, and you’re look great too, as expected from Kim Himchan.” Junhong showed two thumbs up for me.

“Thank you. And now go go, Jongup is waiting for you.” I shooed Junhong.

“Okay umma, bye~” he waved his hand at me. now i’m alone in this room. Youngjae already with Daehyun, also Junhong now with Jongup. Well i can’t stay all night in this room too, at least i go to the party. Yeah, i should go. To see Yongguk.

So i got out from my room and went to the hall. And guess what...

“Hi, Himchan.” God, it’s Yongguk. I couldn’t speak. He’s perfect. Really perfect. I could only stare at him. Admiring him.

“Himchan?” Yongguk waved his hand to my face.

“Oh i’m sorry, i’m kinda spacing out. So yeah, hi Yongguk.” I tried my best to show my best smile to him.

“It’s okay. Anyway, you look great tonight.” He smiled at me. Yongguk said i looked great. I could faint right now. I felt my cheeks started to get hotter.

“Thank you, and you look great too, perfect.”

“Thank you, Himchan.” The way he called my name with that y deep voi ce. Can i die right now?

“Yeah, so do you have a date for this party?” Damn. Why i asked this stupid question? . What should i do?

“Nope. How about you?”

“I don’t have too.” I felt nervous that i could faint right now.

“So, do you want to be my partner for tonight?” Can. I. Die? Yongguk is asking me to be his partner tonight. I swear this is the happiest moment in my life. Nothing better than this. I could feel I’m blushing right now.

“S-Sure.” I smiled at him with my blushing face. Somehow i feel weak right now.

“Thank you, and i have something for you. This is my present for you. I know i should give it on White day, i’m sorry i’m late.” He gived me a chocolate. Chocolate for white day. Chocolate.

“It’s okay, and thank you so much.”

“Yeah, and don’t give it to anybody else, because i gave that only for you.” He smiled at me. his gummy smile. And my face is getting hotter and hotter.

“Yeah, sure.”

“And, you look cute when you’re blushing.” He caressed my cheek. God. He touched my face. “Anyway, let’s go to the party. We should have fun.” He took my hand. Yongguk took my hand.

“Y-yeah sure.” I’m nervous, also excited too.

 

Yongguk POV:

I had fun at the party, thanks to Himchan to be honest. At first, i can see that he felt nervous. He keep blushing all the time. And i thought it’s cute. It’s not that i fall for him, i just found him interesting. Or maybe i like him? Like? It seems not a right word. I don’t know. Am i like him? The first time i met him, i could feel i’m interesting to him. And i can see that he has a motherly feels with the way he treats his dongsaengs. Yeah i guess i like him. And the party almost over now. time sure flied so fast even i couldn’t realize it.

“So, the party almost over, and thank you to be my date for tonight.” I smiled at him.

“O-Oh yeah, the party almost over. And thank you for asking me to be your partner for....tonight.” he looked down. I can see a disappointed feels from him.

“Hey, look at me. It’s not that the world gonna end, now. Cheer up.” I lifted his face and looked straight to his eyes. I just realized that he has a beautiful eyes.

 

Himchan POV:

He looked straight to my eyes. Suddenly nervousness starts lingering again. I feel weak again.

“Hmm yeah, you’re right.” I smiled at him. The reality that he’s just my partner for tonight, it hurts me so much.

“And one last present from me today....” he pecked my cheek. And suddenly a love song starts to play.

Honestly, it was not for me
To say that I liked you when we first met

It’s true that I was afraid to fall deeper in love
For fear of getting myself hurt
I pray with all my heart, the person I’m hoping for
I believe that person is you

I’m in love, I fall in love
I’m not afraid, as long as I’m with you
The world is so beautiful

I thought I never gonna fall in love
But I’m in love
Cuz I wanna love you baby

Honestly, since I first met you
Thoughts of you come to me like waves in my heart
You’re the only thing I think about all day

You gotta believe me
Make you never gonna leave me
I’ll never doubt you, I’ll trust you

I’m in love with you my baby, I fall in love
I’m not afraid, as long as I’m with you
The world is so beautiful

It’s right. I'm in love with you, Bang Yongguk.

 

 

banghim moments yay~ and those lyric, i cut it from my favorite song, I'm in Love by Narsha ft. Sungha Jung.

anyway comment and subscribe, i love you <3

and here's the link for the song