Chapter 4

Date

Himchan POV:

Today is best day in my life. At first i thought it’s the worst day in my life, but thanks to Yongguk, he made this day as the best day in my life. I entered my room with a happy heart and also with the chocolate from him.

“Hyung, why are you smiling by yourself like that? You seem like a crazy person, hyung.” asked Youngjae worriedly.

“Yeah, I’m crazy for....”

“FOR WHO?! Hyung, tell us jebal.” Junhong whined again. I chuckled at his cuteness.

“Yongguk. He asked me to be his date, and he also gave me this chocolate!” I showed them the chocolate that Yongguk gave to me.

“OMG hyung... Don’t tell me that you was with Yongguk all the time. God, I don’t even realize because I’m busy with Daehyun.” Youngjae looked frustated.

“I can see that, Jae. Yeah, he was really...sweet? He even pecked my cheek.” I remember that scene again.

“WHAT?! It means he likes you too.” Said Junhong happily and hugged me.

“Yeah, I hope. I hope he doesn’t give me a false hope. Now, I’m sleepy, gonna take a bath for a while. And, don’t eat that chocolate or I’ll chop your head, got it?” both of them looked scared after I threatened them.

“O-okay umma, goodnight.” Junhong looked scared. Poor my baby.

“What kind of umma like that tsktsk.” I heard Youngjae complained.

“YOO YOUNGJAE I HEARD YOU!!!” I shouted at him.

“NOTHING UMMA!!” Youngjae shouted back. But yeah, I really love my dongsaengs.

 

Yongguk POV:

I thought the party is gonna be awkward like crazy, but who knows that the party isn’t awkward at all. And Himchan, he kept blushing all the time. I can see that he falls for me. To be honest, I’m straight. But I don’t think I’m going to be straight anymore. Because of Himchan. His beautiful face, everything about Himchan is just perfect for me. I remembered the first time I saw him, he was looking his dongsaengs panicly because they’re out of nowhere. It’s funny, and he asked me to helped him to looking for his dongsaengs. I can see that he has a motherly feels, no wonder sometimes I heard Junhong called him umma. And I found him very interesting. But now, it’s not just an interesting. Seems the time already started to give me an answer. Because I’m sure I like him too. I like Himchan.

“Hyung, what are you doing?” asked Daehyun. He is my roommate, along with Jongup.

“Hmm nothing.”

“Are you thinking of someone? You seem like you’re thinking of someone. Maybe it’s Himchan?” Daehyun smirked at me.

“Hmm...yeah.”

“Just ask him to be your boyfriend, hyung. I know he like you so crazily. Youngjae told me a lot.” Daehyun patted my shoulder.

“Well, i’m waiting for the right timing. And how about you and Youngjae? Don’t busy with my love life, just busy with your love life.”

“See, you like him too. And Youngjae... he’s my boyfriend now.”

“WHAT?! When you confessed to him? How can I don’t know about this?” This kid, he even didn’t tell me about this news.

“Two days ago. And of course you don’t know about this, because you’re busy with your lovely Himchan. Busy thinking about him also the chocolate, hyung.” Suddenly i felt hot.

“Whatever.” God, I need a fresh air right now.

 

 

 

So, Yongguk likes Himchan too. At first he keep denying and said he only found Himchan interesting. And... He was wrong. And get ready for Chapter 5 bcs it will be more of banghim moments yay. and also daejae. YAY~ well this chappie is kinda a trash to me bcs i'm kinda hv a writer-block right now. sorry =_=

and thankyou for everyone who commented, subscribed, also voted. i love you <3

and for the silent readers, go comment or subscribe, i love you too <3

 

@exoonly: thankyou and here's the update ^^

@KAZEYAMaru: jonglo is amazing right? and also the fluffiness, haha i love fluffy, that's why i write this in fluffy style lol i rlly love fluffy eventhough sometimes i read too lmfao. anyway here's the update ^^