Chapter 2

Date

Yongguk POV:

What the hell with that party? I don’t understand why we have to celebrate white day or something like that. And the party gonna be held on this Saturday. Anyway should I give those chocolates to him? I prepared this chocolates for someone. To be honest i don’t know why i prepared this, but i just found this person is kinda interesting. It’s not that i like this person, but i just found him interesting. And , i’m going to be awkward during the party. I just don’t like this kind of party.

 

Himchan POV:

Night had come. I spent this Thursday night with my two dongsaengs, or maybe sons. Well, this party is on Saturday. I even don’t have a partner. My sad life ;_; well anyway how about Junhong and Youngjae? I knew they have a partner already.

“Umma, what’s wrong with that face?” ask Junhong.

“Well, nothing. Anyway you’ve got a partner, or maybe date for that party?”

“Maybe Jongup hyung?”

“Maybe? You must be like him, right?” i teased Junhong a little. I knew he really likes Jongup a lot. I saw his blushing face. My son is so cute.

“Of course Junhong likes Jongup.” Youngjae also teased Junhong too.

“Ummaaaaaaa. Youngjae hyungggg.” he sulked.

“Don’t worry, he will ask you to be his partner, or maybe boyfriend.”

“How can you be so sure?” ask Junhong confusely.

“Because I’m your umma.”

“Umma, you’re funny. Anyway how about Youngjae hyung?”

“Well, Daehyun already asked me so i’m with Daehyun.” He smiled. I can see happiness in his eyes.

“Okay, so last night, what did you do with Daehyun until you arrived at 11pm?” i smirked at Youngjae.

“Hmm, we just spending our time together.”

“Really?” I smirked again.

“Umma, it’s not like that, okay? Stop with your awful thought. And Junhong is here, you can’t talk something like that.” Youngjae looked annoyed.

“Okay Jae, I’m just kidding. So for that party, you will be with Daehyun, and also Junhong, you will be with Jongup, right?”

“I guess, umma.” Junhong doesn’t look so sure.

“Don’t show umma that sad face, Junhong-ah. He will ask you, trust umma.”

“Okay umma, i trust you.” He hugged me. God, i really love my son.

“Good.” I ruffled his hair.

“Anyway hyung, who’s your date on that party?” asked Youngjae. God, i wanna hide. I don’t have a partner.

“I don’t know.” I wanna cry.

“Umma, you’ll be with Yongguk hyung, right?” asked Junhong.

“I don’t know. I hope he asks me.” i sighed. Heavy sighed.

“Anyway good luck, umma. And i’m going to Jongup’s. See you later, umma.” He got up and got ready.

“Don’t be late, okay?”

“Okay.” He got out of the room. Now only me and Youngjae here.

“Hyung, don’t be sad.” Yougjae sat on my bed and hugged me.

“Thankyou, Jae. I’m just going to sleep now. Goodnight.” I pulled my blanket over my face, and praying that Saturday never come.

“Goodnight hyung.”

 

Junhong POV:

“Hyung!” i backhugged Jongup hyung.

“Yeah?” he turned his face to saw me. He’s just perfect.

“Hyung, i miss you.” I pouted and let go my hands of him.

“I miss you too, Junhong-ah.” He ruffled me hair.

“Hyung, for the party....” suddenly i can’t continue my sentence.

“Yeah, the party. So, would you to be my....partner?” God, i’m not dreaming, right?

“Of course, hyung. Of course!” i hugged him.

“Thank you. And i have one more question.”

“What is it, hyung?” i wonder what’s another question.

“Hmm....would you...to be....my...boyfriend?” i saw Jongup hyung’s face is blushing. And i can feel my cheeks are getting hotter.

“Of course hyung.” i looked at his eyes and pecked his lips. Okay, this is not a dream. It’s a reality. This is my happiest moment in my life.

“Thank you, and i’m sorry. I should confess to you on white day and give you chocolate, but i don’t have any confidence, so i asked you now.” he looked down.

“It’s okay hyung, it’s fine.” I smiled at him.

“Thank you.” Suddenly he cupped my face and kissed me gently. The kiss is just perfect.

“Hyung, i love you.”

“I love you, too” he hugged me. I swear this is the happiest moment in my life.

 

 

 

so yeah, this chappie is focus to jonglo. and i'm going to focus to banghim, and jonglo a little bit, and i'm not going to focus to daejae, even i love them so much ;A; well, ofc they will have some moments too but yeah, i'm going to focus to banghim. and on chapter 3, get ready for banghim moments. yay!

anyway comment and subscribe, i love you <3

and thankyou for the 3 subscriber <3