Cheer Up!

KPOP IDOLS

You have just finished your finals and now you earned yourself a break. Well, you didn't said that you earned it but well you were being depressed about everything lately. Thinking about all the university application and what course to do. Not to mention that you don't want to dissapoint the others especially your family.

To others, it might seemed as if you don't care about popularity which is what most of your friends are obessed about. The number of friends you have made since you have entered college life, the number of parties you were invited, are you one of the popular ones, are you the pretty ones with a loving boyfriends.

To your high school friends, you seemed like the cool girl with no emotions, the girl who gets everything she wants if she works for it, you have a fair share of haters which you have never known the reason behind it. Sometimes, you wondered because of your ignorant attitude which caused all the troubles. However, the other side of you would come up with the excuse that they are being jealous because you were dating their crush. 

Well. To yourself, you tried to be reasonable where you just wanted to live normally where you will have minimal dramas. 

*Ping*

You reached out to your phone which is on the side table beside your bed. It has been awhile since you touched your phone. To you, it is just an accessories which is your clock and alarm and calendar. Other than that, it is useless. You scrolled through it and saw one update on twitter. 

BANG YONG GUK DELETED HIS INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT

You felt as if it is the end of the world. It was the only communication left of Yongguk. You were mad, confused and upset at the same time. Why did he did that? A few weeks earlier, he had deleted his tumblr account and changed it to soundclound. 

It was reasonable for him to do that because all he ever do was posting his songs up on tumblr and therefore it was acceptable. 

However, instagram was where you and the other BABY or BANGster could see him uploading his selca. 

His photos are the only thing that could cheer you up on a depressing day since you couldn't see him in person. 

You being a loyal BABY, hurried to your laptop and search for the reason. Your detective instinct came back alived where you were desperate for the answer. Within a few clicks, you have managed to look at the post that BABY posted online in both tumblr and twitter. 

There were various comment about what Yongguk did. You have scanned through the comment and start to form a conclusion.

1. He was upset that some BABY did not like that he upload a picture of Jieun from Secret.

2. Maybe TSENT asked Yongguk to delete his instagram to avoid the upsetting their fans.

Suddenly, you were debating with yourself from your point of view of a BABY and his point of view. You felt that Yongguk is someone who will make the decision right where he will sacrifice himself in order to save B.A.P's image even though that means his own fans will hate him. Maybe he was tired of reading all the comments and rumours BABY are creating in the middle of his tour. Maybe he just wanted things to die down and then he will soon come back after everything is calmed.

Looking at the past pictures from the internet, you have noticed that B.A.P's have dark circles under their eyes and they looked exhausted. It must be the side effects of the tour. You can't even imagine yourself being their position and the fact that B.A.P are known for their hardworking and comeback in a short among of time, it made you even worried for their health.

There were also rumours that Yongguk himself had been admitted into the hospital. However, the news were never clarified by the company.

B.A.P's crash was heard and you found yourself looking for the source of the sound. Maybe it was from the radio but you didn't remember you turn on the radio. You found yourself looking at your phone and it was from your phone. You started scolding yourself mentally about how dumb you were to not realised that it was your own ringtone! You stared at the phone for a moment and noticed that it was from a private number. You hated the fact that it was private number. One thing about yourself that you have learnt from real experience never to answer any unknown number. 

There was once where you have given your number thinking that it was for the sake of research but you found yourself picking up and listening to older guy claiming that you don't remember him and you couldn't believe what you heard later on. He was claiming himself the handsome guy called Richard. Pausing a few minutes, you tried to recalled and finally when you remember it was the guy that was doing research about something. Instantly, you hang up your phone. You realised he was trying to flirt with you. 

Debating with yourself whether you should pick up the phone after 3 missed calls, you reasoned with yourself that it might be an important phone call. What if it was a live or die situation, you will never forgive yourself if it happen from you being stubborn.

You picked up the phone and listen intently from the called. 

"Yeoboseoyo?"

"Neh, nugu-seoyo?" 

"Jagi, naya. Your Yongguk-ah!" You pouted a little and scruched your nose. He doesn't sound like usual. Did something happen?

"Oh, oppa. Why are you using this number? What happen to your old number?"

"Jagi. Can I tell you about it later? I'm coming over right now."

"Oh, kurae? Okay. Shall I make some snacks?"

"Neh, jagi. Oh, the others are not coming. I'm going to hang up now okay?"

"Mhmm"

Maybe something did happen. You made a bee line toward the kitchen and prepare some hot chocolate with marshmellow for yourself and hot coffee for him. It will be suitable for days like this. 

"Jagi. Nan wasseo. Eogiya?"

"I'm coming. Here! I made coffee for you."

You looked up at him and analysed his expression. However, he just reached out and pulled you into his embrace. The living room was covered with silence and you knew he came to talk however, you knew it would be best to let him tell you himself when he is ready.

You thought it would be the best to go to the beach for a getaway for him to release stress. He must be tired these days after preparing for their concert tour.

You released yourself and looked at him. Gently, you placed your pam around his face and said

"Yeobo, do you want to go to beach? Let's get some ice-cream and strolled around, neh?"

His arms were still around your waist when he pull you out of your apartment. Not forgetting the phone, keys and purse. Luckily, you were in proper clothing or else you would embarrass yourself in public. In 10minutes, you found yourself buying ice-cream for Yongguk and yourself.

He did not need to disguised himself as the beach was not crowded and mostly it was occupied by older couples. So he was saved. You dragged him to a more secluded spot where both of you will not be disturbed by others. 

"Jagi. How was your day?"

"It was boring, oppa. I think I wasted the whole morning doing nothing but watching tv. Yours? Where's wife and sons?" You said in a teasing tone.

"They are at the dorm."

"What about you, mister?"

He leaned forward and pulled me into his arms again. I leaned against him and let him hug me. 

"Bogoshipo, jagi." I felt he was pouting a little when he said that. Sometimes, I can't believe our B.A.P leader can be so childish. Maybe it was because of Zelo. They hang out together too much? Hehheehehe.

"Aigoo, I can't believe my jagi is so sweet and childish." I took out my phone and hand it to him saying that we should take some pictures together. 

After a few clicks, we went through our silly photos and I put my fingers around his waist and start tickling him. And he dropped my phone as he was burst out laughing with his gummy smile while rolling on the sand and his deep voice giggling begging for mercy. I didn't care about my phone as it was the time where Yongguk needs me the most. I pecked him on his lips for a few times. Telling him I was sorry but there was a michievous twinkle look on his face shows that he wasn't going to forgive me soon. I bucked up and started running ahead from him before he did something to me.

He was calling out "Jagi! Get back here! Don't run away from me!". I turn around and poke my tongue out and started running again. "Wait 'till I get you!"

It didn't take long before he managed to catch up on me. He was so much taller than me and from all those training he did, I was lucky I had a few seconds to sprint before he take me down with him.

"Gotcha!" I giggled and started to squirm around. "I will let you go if you do aegyo and give me a real kiss, jagi."

"Shirreo!" "Jagi, please, please, please!" I pouted and said "FINE!" "Buing buing! Buing buing! Oh, matta. Oppa, where is my phone?"

"It is over there. Let's take more pictures, neh?" I giggled and dragged him with me. 

After a few hours of fooling around, we've decided to look for some food and come back to look at the sunset. 

"Jagi. Gomawo." "Aniya, oppa" "I know you were tired and upset right?" "Can you tell me why you did it?" 

He hugged you from behind as you were walking in front swinging your hands back and fourth.

Yongguk was admiring your view as he was thankful that his girlfriend wasn't angry at him but she was helping him to release all the stress. He was very happy to have such a wonderful and understanding girlfriend. He hug his lovely girlfriend and felt that she is an angel that heaven sent from above.

He started to tell you what happen as both of you was having dinner waiting for sunset.