Kris3

KPOP IDOLS

 

I'm worried about oppa. He hangs out with me everyday.  

I understand his situation with SM. But the fact that he doesn't show his emotions to me.

It really terrifies me. I couldn't read what's going on his mind ever since the media was going crazy about his lawsuit.

Jagiya! He waves his hands in front of me, trying to get my attention.

Jagiya! Jagi... Jagi! Look at me!

Neh oppa? I turned around to look at him. What do you want to do, oppa?

Jagi! We have been in this house for the past 2days! Don't you feel stuffy? Plus, you are not feeling well. You need some fresh air!

Let's go for a walk in the park, okay?

Hmm.. . Arraso. Let me get my jacket first!

I'm worried that someone would recognised him. Especially with his situation right now, but I don't want him to stay in here anymore.

He must be bored of doing nothing for these few days. I hope we won't bump into any of EXO fans or paparrazi later.

He held out his right hand to me. Looking at me with those puppy eyes.

Can you believe it? This giant ben ben is acting like this in front of his girlfriend!

I grinned at him and reached out to hold him on his arm.

I informed my housemate earlier before leaving the house about my whereabouts.

The weather is really nice today. Perfect day for us to go for a walk.

Hopefully there won't be anyone there to bother us.

I looked at oppa through his side view. I can't believe that this guy is my boyfriend now.

He's a great guy and my dork. I'm sure his fans noticed that behind this chic, cool looking city guy.

He leads us under a pretty cherry blossom tree. He looks so carefree right now. That makes me wanting to protect him from reading what the fans are commenting about his situation.

He doesn't deserve any of this. Unfortunately, I'm not capable of doing anything besides taking care of him right now.

Jagi.. what's on your mind?

I sat down and lay against the tree while he took the spot beside me.

Taking of his jacket and laid his head on my lap.

I'm just wondering... how I end up with you.

That's because you're pretty, jagi!

I frowned. What if you met someone's who's better? What if I didn't bump into you due to my clumsiness?

Jagi. .. I'm sure God has other backup plan for us. I mean looked at us now.

I'm the one here right. And not some other guy.

And you better be careful to not bump into other guys now!

I don't want you to attract attention from someone who's not me!

Arrasso, ben-ben!

I continue to comb his hair with my fingers while staring at his features.

I'm worried about him right now, but I believe that he will tell me his feelings later on.

For now, he just needs a break from everything.

I softly whispered I love you and watched as he starts to dose off to wonderland.

Without him, I will not be who I am now.

Therefore, I need to stay with him even though, everyone's against him this moment.

I believe in him. I believe that Kris can it through. It's just one of the obstacle for him to conquer.