Cheeky Bbang!

KPOP IDOLS

Jia's P.O.V.

아침 햇살에 눈을 뜨고

achim haessare nuneul tteugo

 

핸드폰 시계를 보고

haendeupon sigyereul bogo

 

어제 준비한 옷을 입고서

eoje junbihan oseul ipgoseo

 

서둘러 집을 나서죠

seodulleo jibeul naseojyo

 

매일 즐겨 듣던 노래를
maeil jeulgyeo deutdeon noraereul


혼자 흥얼거리고
honja heungeolgeorigo


익숙한 이 빌딩 사이를

iksukhan i bilding saireul


혼자 걷고있죠
honja geotgoitjyo

**************** B.A.P's Coffee Shop **************

 

B.A.P's Coffee shop was playing soflty in the background while I was lying on the bed feeling empty. It was only around 8.30 in the morning and it was a dull and boring Saturday. Well, it was a dull or another day for me as I don't have anything planned out for the weekends. Yes, I'm lifeless but at least it was better than hanging out with fake friends right?

 

I was hugging my blankets tightly as the whole room was freezing but it was just the way I like it. The only thing that was missing is my boyfriend. My boyfriend of 5years is the one and only, B.A.P's leader and rapper Bang Yong Guk. Gummy smile leader with a deep voice which I love. He was supposed to come over to  my apartment and spend the night with me but somehow, I guessed he was too caught up with his new single track which will be released soon. It was normal for him to not show himself after promising but I never had an issued with him. I guess we kinda of worked it out somehow, I understand fully when he's a really committed person to his job and his passion about music but still he will surprised me with his sincerity and love for me. 

 

Today, I was feeling lonely. Waking up to an empty bed without any purpose or agenda to attend to. I thought about things whenever I was alone. Bbang knows that I'm this kind of person who constantly need reminding that I was the one for him and he will never forgets to tell me everyday that he loves me the way I am and I will never need to change myself because this is who I am and he loves me for that. I thought of my friends who was lucky enough to have a lovely relationship with their non-idol boyfriends where they can spent a lot of time with each other plus going out publicly without anyone bugging them or worrying about what the media might say. My relationship with Bbang are not bad, infact everyone in the industry envied Bbang because we anounced our relationship during one of his concert. Surprisingly, his fans were understanding enough to let us be together. I was very worried when Bbang said he wanted to announce our relationship. I have heard from sunbae's and people whom I know that sometimes we just can't get things the way we wanted. There were a small group of fans that were not exactly happy with Bbang but somehow, we managed to show them that we are happy being together and we loved each other dearly. 

 

Little did I know, Bbang was planning a weekend off to spend time with his girl of 5years and counting. Think about his girlfriend makes him feel giddy and his heart fluttering whenever his friends or anyone whom he knows mention about her. Yes. The public are aware of his relationship with his girlfriend. But still she still managed to keep her life private as possible as she wasn't the kind of people who are fond of being in the spotlight. It is weird for them because he was for the music industry and in the music industry, being in the spotlight is one of the downside or also the best part of it. Yet, he respected and loved his girl dearly that he tried to keep her out from the spotlight however he could. Only his close friends have personally spoke and interact with his girlfriend. All of his friends and family members could see how much they love each other and it was only a matter of time that he will propose to her and they will build a perfect and loving family. 

 

--

 

Bbang had stayed up the whole night to perfect his song which will be released soon on 8th of August. He somehow managed to convince his manager and finished all his works in advance so he could spend it with his girl. He was very well aware that they didn't spend much time with each other lately and the activities such as dating or hanging out alone with each other was quite sometime ago. He wanted some quality time with her and just cuddle together in a dark room and comfortably in each others embrace where she will focus all of her attention on the television where she was watching her favourite romance movie with him. Although he wasn't a big fan of romance, somehow cuddling with her seemed enough for him. 

 

Yongguk's phone rang a few times and he was expecting this phone since a few days ago. When he looked at the caller id, he smiled and picked up the phone. 

 

"Hello? Is this Mr.Bang? I am Mr. Lee. The thing that you have requested had been prepared. Would you like me to send it over to your company or do you want to pick it up yourself?" 

 

"Ahhh! Yes, Mr. Lee. I will pick up the stuff myself so, I will drop by your store about an hour. Is it possible?"

 

"Oh. It is not a problem, Mr Bang. I will see you soon. Thank you!"

 

--

 

Yongguk dropped by his girl favourite restaurant where they usually have their favourite ramyuan together. He bought two servings for both of them. Then, he even went for some grocery shopping to stock up food which he remembers that the fridge at their apartment were almost empty. Knowing his girl, where she would usually just do the grocery shopping during the evening, he had save her a trip to the supermarket. He bought all kinds of things. Both of their favourite such as snacks, biscuits to popcorn, vegetables and fruits and others. A few ahjumma was staring at him wondering what a young man would be doing in the supermarket this early in the morning. Some were nodding their heads away commenting that he will be a good husband material and whoever marries him will be very lucky. 

 

Yongguk was embarassed by some of their comment but in his heart he hopes to be a good husband to his one and only girl. He was distracted a little but soon made a bee line towards the cashier to make payment. His last stop was at Mr. Lee's shop and now he was on the way home where his girlfriend is. 

 

--

 

He gently unlocked the front door and managed to carry all the stuff he bought in one trip. He make his way to the kitchen to put all the foods into respective places and luckily his girlfriend was in the shower softly humming to his latest creation B.A.P's coffee shop. 

 

After storing all the stuff away, he quickly dashed into their room and laid on the bed waiting for his girlfriend to finish her shower. He grinned to himself when he smelled soft smoothing fragance that his girlfriend has and that alone makes him happy. When he hear the door of the bathroom opened, he called out for her. 

 

"Jagiiiii. Bogoshiposeo!"

 

"Bbangg! What are you doing here? I'm not dressed properly!" She was wearing a white and black polka dots shorts short with a purple tank top that exposed her stomach. Her hair was a little wet as she have just finished showering and she was looking so flawlessly like an angel.  

 

"Jagiiii. Can you at least give me a good morning kiss and a hug first? Before you kicked me out of the room!" Bbang pouted cutely infront of his girlfriend. He was literally dying to kiss and hug his girl especially when she is looking so beautiful without any makeup on. Who would have thought that B.A.P's leader will do such a thing like aegyo with his girlfriend? But he always did it infront of her and that she was the only person that he was most comfortable with.

 

"Arasso, arasso, Gukkie!" She extended her arms and leaned into his embrace where she was trapped.

 

"Gukkie-ah. Why aren't you letting me go? You have your hug and kiss already."

 

"Aniyaa. Why should I waste more time? We will be spending the whole day cuddling and hugging each other so why not  we start now?"

 

"So you will spend the whole weekend with me? And me alone?"

 

"Hmmm, jagi. I missed you so much." He dragged her on the bed and made themselves comfortable. He was sitting leaning on the bedframe while she was sitting infront leaning against him. He managed to set up her favourite movie and it was ready to play whenever he or she wants to. 

 

He pressed play on the remote control and she knew that it was her favourite movie playing. 

 

It was about 10minutes into the movie when Yongguk suddenly asked her something.

 

"Jagii, how many kids do you want later?"

 

"Hmmm, I don't know. Maybe i will leave it to my husband to decide? Hehe." She was too engrossed with the movie to realised what she had said. 

 

"Hmm. What if I wanted 5 by the age of 30? Jagi. That means we have to start now right?"

 

"Gukkie-ah, What were you saying? 5kids? Yah! Do you think i'm a pig or a giving birth machine?"

 

She blushed crimson red when she thought of having kids with him.

 

"Wh- Whoo Ermmh Who said I was going to married you?" She stucked her tongue out playfully.

 

"Eyy. Jagi. Everyone knows you are mine! Bang Yongguk's girl." He hugged her tighter by the waist and put his head in the crook of her neck where he can smelled her scent from her hair. 

 

Yongguk digged into his pocket and put the box infront of her allowing her to see what is inside the box. 

 

His girlfriend was surprised to see a small but beautiful diamond ring in the box. 

 

"Jagi, we have been together for 5years now and I think it is time for us to move on to the next step. I want to be able to cuddle you like now and have more of little Bbangs running around the house and for everyone to know that you are totally off limit and my one and only wife." 

 

"So, will you marry me?" 

 

He turned you around to face him as you were so shocked that you couldn't say anything. 

 

Instead, you nodded your head lightly and crushed yourself into his warm embrace. 

 

You had tears in your eyes as you were trying to process what had happened earlier. You were still thinking that you were feeling a bit lonely because in every girls dreams where they will be able to spend time with their boyfriend on bed cuddling each other and just wasting their weekends hanging out together alone. 

 

"Jagi..?" 

 

"Yes, Gukkie?"

 

"Saranghae, Jagi."

 

"And about earlier...  I was..  kind of serious, you know."

 

"About what?" 

 

"About 5kids and we should start now?...."

 

"BANG YONGGUK! You byuntae! ert! Byuntae.. ! "

 

He chuckled but never did let go of her even though she was repeatedly hitting on his chest scolding him for being naughty.