Just A Dream

KPOP IDOLS

You are having your examination now. But unfortunately, you can't concentrate on studying because you were too busy updating yourself about B.A.P's leader, Yongguk. Every 1hour, you would find yourself checking at his twitter, instagram and other websites, just to see if he did update a status or a picture of himself. Even though, you knew he wasn't an active user but sometimes, he would give his fans a surprise which you'll never know. Even a picture of him with a caption "Good Morning" would make your day as if you had won a lottery. 

Sometimes, your best friend would call you a ssaeng fan but you strongly disagree with her. 

Today while you were in the showers, you suddenly thought about what your friend has commented. Are you really a ssaeng fan? Are you that obessed with him? You could hear little voices in the back of your head debating that you are not a ssaeng fan. Why? It's simply because you will never hurt him in any way. Even if he suddenly annouced that he was secretly dating someone and are planning to get married with her. Boy oh boy, that girl would be so lucky! If only you could meet him. The other part of you said "Dream on, you loser! You can't even managed to communicate well with your classmates let alone dating with an rookie idol. The sky will fall if you dated him!"

You are a normal girl at the age of 19 who had some experience dating with 3guys but, you would always convinced yourself it's only 2guy that is counted. Hell, you didn't know if it was even counted as a date because they were using you? You always surprised your friends when you told them you are dating this playboy. But the last relationship, you were sure that you are not in love with him. You like that he is playful, funny and friendly but he isn't THE ONE.

Funny because throughout your whole life, you always think if everyone else will actually found THE ONE. The world is so huge and there are like billions of people in this world and how do you really managed to find that person you love? 

You would say that your ideal type is Yongguk. You didn't find him interesting at first but after awhile, you found yourself commenting that he is good looking, funny, geeky, protective of s especially Zelo and he's shy. On stage, he would maintain a manly and macho look but you couldn't help yourself to start wonder the real Bang Yong Guk. 

"Babe, i'm home. Where are you? I called you a few times but you didn't pick up. What happen?"

You heard his deep voice with a slight sense of worry. However, you grinned because he's home after one whole week of work.

"I'm in the kitchen! I think I might left the phone in silent mode during class and forgotten to switch it back!"

You felt his arm sneakily hugged your small waist and in seconds, he was hugging you from the back. You loved to be in this position. Even though, you couldn't see his face but you could lean onto him and he would automatically tighten his arms around your waist. He would then burried his face into your neck and make small kiss at your soft spot. 

You heard him mumbled that he missed you and asked what were you doing in the kitchen.

You just proceed with preparing some sandwiches as you told him you were hungry.

You brought your handmade turkey sandwich to his mouth and he chewed onto it before you began to take a bit. Even though, both of you didn't talk but it wasn't awkard because you understand what he wants and at the moment, he didn't feel like talking but cuddling with you. 

He is your boyfriend after all. You know that he just want to chew onto the sandwich that you had just made and currently, patiently waiting for you to finish so he could cuddle you on the couch. 

You pull him into the living room and he asked whether you wanted to watch tv. You said anything is fine. He began browsing some channels and finally found a movie about war which was his favourite.

"How was your day? Did you managed to do well today for your paper?"

"It was okay I guess. What about you? What did you do today?

"Hmm just dance practice with the members."

"How is Himchan oppa doing? He must felt very bored because he can't do anything right? I think I will visit them and Himchan oppa once I finished my examination. Can I? Should I prepared some food as well?"

"I think you should too. The members were just asking about you and I think Himchan could use some company as well"

You didn't noticed that he was cuddling you the whole time and you hands are interwined with each other. You stared at your boyfriend's features his long and sharp nose with plump pinkish lips and eyes that lights up watching at the fighting scene like a kid who is excited for christmas. Although dark circles around his eyes but he is still your lovely boyfriend who never fails to give you that warm and safe, lovely feel whenever he's around you.

He noticed that you were staring at him so he took the chance to kiss you on your lips. He's a cheeky boyfriend that loves to do all the couple things with you whenever both of you were alone. Things are different when he is around s. He would control himself with the kisses knowing that the members are around and most importantly, you would be embarrassed because he was acting so sweet. 

You, on the other hand, are close with other members as well. Especially with Himchan and Daehyun. Himchan is always flirting with you as Yongguk would say, but you told him that you treat Himchan as your older brother that you wanted because you can't because you are the eldest in the family whereas Daehyun is your best guy friend. He is good looking and quiet which both of you had in common maybe that was why both of you clicked. 

Yongguk sometimes are green with envy because his girlfriend is close with s but at the same time, he was glad that you were close with them. He didn't like it when s would launched themselves and hug you like their baby sister but you would quickly dismissed them and hug your boyfriend instead. 

Your phone with B.A.P's Stop It songs had rung and it made you realised you were just day dreaming about your bias, Yongguk. You snapped out of it and promised yourself that once you checked his twitter and instagram, you would countinue to study for tomorrow's paper. 

You scrolled through your homepage and today is your lucky day, Yongguk just updated his twitter where he wrote " I dreamt about you today. And I wished that it was real." He did attach his photo of the day where he was wearing his OBEY black hoodie and his gummy smile was flashed.

You wondered for a second if only he was dreaming about the same thing as you did earlier.