Secret Revealed

Rubix Friend

The next day.

Your POV

I wake up as sunlight hits my face. Today was a new school day, a day to learn, a day to meet your friends and a day where it will be revealed to everyone that I am Sehun's sister. I hope I made the right decision to agree to Sehun. I know that he has always wanted everyone to know who I am to him. Well it's time to cook breakfast. I walk to Sehun's bedroom to wake him up.

"Sehun-ah it's time to wake up" I said while shaking him. He turned to face the other side.

"Sehun-ah we'll be late for school" I made another attempt

"You won't get breakfast" He still didn't move.

"YAH NAM-DONGSAENG I WON'T LET YOU INTRODUCE ME AS YOUR SISTER ANYMORE" he quickly got up. that worked.

"I'm sorry noona please let me introduce to everyone that you're my sister. I promise to wake up when you wake me up".  he said cutely and while he is still half asleep.

"You can introduce me to everyone as long as I don't have trouble waking you up. Now get ready for school while I cook breakfast" I said

"Yes sir" he saluted. As Sehun was getting ready I cooked breakfast. Today's breakfast menu will be pancakes, pancakes and pancaked with butter and maple syrup. I quickly cooked this and got ready for school. After I was ready I went downstairs and found Sehun still eating. Usually he would be gone by now. So I went and joined him.

"Sehun-ah why are you still here?" I asked

"Well I was thinking that since today everyone is going to know that you're my sister, might as well start walking to school together" He said.

"Alright' I said. After that we finished and headed for the door. When I opedned the door I saw Luhan outside looking like he was about to knock.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him

"I was wondering if we could go to school together" He said. Sehun then came out and locked the door.

"Sure hyung" Sehun answered. We then got to school. I swear it was freaky. Everyone was staring at me, whispering to each other and some were even glaring at me.

"Who is she to them"

"No oppa. don't tell me you're together"

"That's impossible. I mean look at her, she's not even pretty"

"Noona don't mind them. Once they know that you're my sister they probably would back off" Sehun whispered.

Some of their comments were harsh but I just ignored them. If Sehun said that he would protect me then I trust him.

*DING DONG* well theres goes the bell.

"Bye noona I  will see you later. Hyung take care of her" Sehun said and ran off. Me and Luhan went to class and sat at our spots.

"Isn't Sehun afraid that people will find out that you're his sister?" Luhan asked me

"Nah. He said he was going to tell everyone today that I am his sister" I told him.


Skip to break time


Sehun POV

I waited outside noona and Luhan hyung's classroom. They then came out together

"Oh Sehun what are you doing?" noona asked me

"I wanted to walk with you two to the cafeteria" I told them

"Oh okay" noona said. We then made our way to the cafeteria.Along the way I heard people making comments again.

"Like seriously who is she to them"

"She seduced them right?"

"Oh my gosh oppas get away from that filfthy thing" 

I swear they will get it from me soon. No one calls my sister filfthy. I bet they haven't looked at themselves. We got to the cafeteria and made our way to out table.

"Oh hey Sehun and Luhan hyung. Who might this be?" baekhyun hyung asked. I ignored him and went straight to Kris.

"Kris hyung can you call everyones attention? I have an announcement to make" I asked

"Sure hold on. ATTENTION EVERYBODY SEHUN HERE HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE. CAN YOU PLEASE BE QUITE SO YOU COULD HEAR HIM" Kris Hyung shouted. I then stood on top of the table

"Neh as Kris hyung said, I have an annoucement to make. I know that everybody has been wondering who this lovely, pretty girl is to me and Luhan hyung. Well this person is my noona so please treat her nicely. I have heard all the comments that you guys have made and I didn't like it one bit. She is also Luhan hyung's childhood friend and *cough* sweetheart/crush *cough*. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING" I then got off the table

"Yah why didn't you guys tell me that you knew who she was?" Baekhyun hyung asked me.

"She wanted to keep it as a secret"

"Aww you guys are sweet" Tao hyung said

"Hey Sehun what did you say about her being Luhan's childhood sweet heart or something?" D.O hyung asked me

"Hyung can I tell them?" I asked Luhan hyung. he just nodded

"Well this hyung likes noona ever since before I even met noona" all them just nodded. Wait where is noona? I looked around to find her with her friends.

Your POV

After Sehun introduced me as his sister my bestfriends then dragged me somewhere.

"Why didn't you tell me that you are the noona of the ever-so-cute Sehun. I can't believe you guys ar siblings. OHMAHGASH?" Kayla started spazzing

"Well I didn't tell you because you would react this way"

"At least you found your 'lulu' huh?" Shera asked me

"Yeah I can't believe I actually did"

"Well I am happy for you" Shera smiled. Me and Kayla looked at her in shock. 

"Did you just smile? I can't believe you're acting like this. You're acting nice" I said

"I actually wanted to change" She said

"Is it because of a boy?" Kayla asked. Shera blushed

"Who is it?" I stared at Shera

"Its . . . Its . . . Its your brother" She confessed

"No way. OHMAHGASH IM GETTING A SISTER IN LAW"

"Hey calm down its not like we're together"

"Don't be so sure". I said as I saw Sehun looking at her. I'll ask him about this later

*DING DONG* its was time for class again. I bid my friends goodbye and headed to class. Someone then slung their arm over my shoulder. I looked to see that it was Luhan.

"Don't just ditch me. I dont wanna go to class alone" he complained

"Mianhe" I said then we went into class.


Skip to after school. (A/N I don't like writing about what happens in class)


Luhan POV

Me and Dali walked outside to the school gates then stopped there to wait for Sehun. 

"So how does it feel to be known as Sehun's sister?" I asked Dali

"It feels alright. It feels the same except the fact that I will be noticed more" She said. Sehun then came.

"Hey Sehun can you go home alone?"

"Yes hyung why?"

"Well I wanted to steal your sister for a while"

"Sure hyung bye" Sehun said then ran off. This kid is totally my bestfriend. He knows what I am thinking. I then held Dali's hand and took her with me to a playground.

"What are we doing here?" She asked me

"I wanted to spend time with you"

"Well we can do that in our house you know"

"Actually I have something to tell you"

"What is it?"

"Well do you remember when I said 'I love you' to you 10 years ago? I was just wondering if you still felt the same and ifyouwouldbemygirlfriend" I said with my head down low. Finally I confessed.

"To answer your questions, I do remeber that you said that to me 10 years ago. I still feel the same and yes I will be your girlfriend" Did she just say yes? I hugged her tightly and kissed her.

"You don't know how long I waited for this" We then walked back home hand in hand. When we got to lili's house Sehun opened the door.

"Finally hyung and noona are together. lets celebrate" He said

Your POV

"Finally hyung and noona are together. lets celebrate" Sehun said

"Nah-uh. You have some explaining to do" I said while walking into the house. I sat on the couch with Luhan by my side and Sehun sitting on my other side.

"What do I have to explain noona?"

"You like Shera right?"

"How how did you know?"

"I caught you staring at her"

"How come you didn't tell me Sehun?" Lulu asked

"I wanted to tell you when I have finally asked her out"

"Well have you asked her out yet?"

"Yeah. um right after Luhan hyung stole you. I ran away because I saw her walking and you know now what happened".

"Oh my gosh. Im proud of you Sehun"

"Thanks noona. Oh and I have something to tell you hyung"

"What is it?"

"Take care of her alright or else you'll get it from me" Sehun acted like he was angry but failed since he was too cute

"Seriously Sehun do you want acting lessons because I think you really need it"

"Like I said. I'm okay" We all laughed.

Author POV

Dali and Luhan were happy with each other, the same with Shera and Sehun. On the same day D.O actually asked Kayla out too. Sometimes they would have dates together ,go to places together and obviously they would have some alone time. Everyone lived happily ever after. THE END.


The Story has ended.

Thank to everyone who read this and has subscribed.

Im sorry if you didn't like it, I just wanted to try to write stories.

Anyways the pic of the day

This won't be the last one. Next chapter will be a picture spam.

Annyeong :)