1. childhood friend

Rubix Friend

10 years ago . . .

Your POV

Annyeong ! My name is Lee Dali. I am 7 years old and today is the first day of another school year. My favourite colour is yellow and i like giraffes. Weird right? Anyways I describe myself as a cheerful happy girl who is petite. 

"Dali -ah" my mum yelled from downstairs.

"Neh umma?" 

"Get ready for school then come down here for break fast" 

"I'll be down in a minute"

As soon as i packed all my school stuff i rushed downstairs to eat breakfast. I love eating. I eat quite a lot for a girl but i never gained weight. I wonder why.

"Swallow your food slowly Dali-ah, this isn't very girl like." my mother lectured me.

"You need to stop  eating too much this is how you become late for school"

"mian umma"

"come on brush your teeth and head down to the car. I'll take you to school"

"neh"

My mum took me to school and forbidded goodbye. I love school but i don't have friends. I don't know why. The school bell rung and it was time to go to class. I sat in my seat and as usual no one sits next to me. After five minutes a pretty young teacher walks in.

"goodmorning class my name is Miss Park and i will be your teacher for every subject. Before i start the lesson we have a new student, please wecome him". A doll looking boy walked in. He had black hair and round eyes.

"annyeonhaseyo my name is Luhan I am 8 ye old and I come from China. Please take care of me". His korean accent was quite funny.

"Luhan-ssi take a seat next to Dali-ssi, Dali can raise your hand please".

With that the new kid bowed and sat next to me. 

I introduced myself "annyeonhaseyo my name is Lee Dali and i am 7 years old. Can we be friends?" He gave me a smile and nodded which ink meant yea. Finally my very first friend.

After 2 hours it was time for a 30 minute break

"Luhan-ssi do have someone to eat and play with?" He shook his head.

"Do you want to stay with me? I have no friends" he nodded.

i took him with me to the back garden since no one goes there . When we started eating it was quite awkward because silence filled the air so i started asking him questions.

"what is your favourite colour? Mine is yellow"

"white"

" what is your favourite animal? I like giraffes"

"a deer" 

I realized he only had short answers. well the questions i asked were meant to have a a short answer, I didn't ask him for an explanation. Pabo Dali. But I think he has trouble with speaking korean. So i asked him.

"are you having trouble with your korean?" he shyly nodded.

" do you want me to help you? I'm pretty smart for my age".

"can you?"

"sure i can"

With that break ended

Luhan POV

I'm so nervous. Today is my first day at a new school. Hope i wont stuff up. It was time for me to introduce myself so i walked in.

"annyeonghaseyo my name is luhan i am 8 years old and i come from china. Please take care of me". I hate my accent.

Miss Park told me to sit next to Dali. A girl raised her hand up and she was quite pretty. As soon as i sat down next to her she introduced herself and asked if we could be friends. I couldn't help but stare at her so I just smiled and nodded not really knowing what she said.

When break came she asked me if i wanted to eat and play with her because she didn't have any friends. How can she have no friends? People must be crazy these days.

She lead me to the back garden and i noticed no one was there. It soon became awkwarf. *speak luan speak* before i got the chance to she started asking me questions. She realized my accent i was embarrassed at but then she asked me if she can help me. It wouldn't hurt to get a little help right? So i accepted her offer. Before I knew it, berak was over.


Skip to the end of school


Your POV

The first day of school has ended and it was time to go home. I bid luhan goodbye as i walked to my mum's car.

"umma guess what? I made a friend today."

"really? Well thats good. Whats their name?"

"his name is luhan and he is from china"

"so its a guy huh? Well im glad that you have made a friend. After you have done you homework you better get dressed because we will have some visitors later"

"who are they umma?"

"they are our new neighbours that moved next door last week. I invited them in for dinner"

"arrasso"

When we got home i changed into house clothes and started doing my homework. Today wasn't a bad day at all, it was a good to start of school.


END OF CHAPTER 1

how was it so far?

Since it is my first fanfic i don't think it will be good. 

I'll update my story tomorrow or in a few days because i am quite busy.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe.

Oh and after every chapter I will be putting a picture here .

A picture a day makes a happy day.

Heres your pic of the day

He doesn't look like he is in his 20s right?