Present

Rubix Friend

10 years later . . .

Your POV

"And thats the story of my chilhood. It's quite sad right?" I said to my two bestfriends Shera and Kayla while taking out the rubix cube to play with it. It's almost completed. You see here, my two bestfriends are like the complete opposite of each other. Kayla is the bubbly type that brightens up the mood while Shera on the other hand is cold but she is still nice . . . only to us in her own way.

"That was so sad. I wonder if it's one of the exo members. If that I happened to me . . . Ohmagash I can't even imagine it" Kayla said dramtically. Kayla here is a fan of lots of kpop idols and the kingkas of the school, exo.

Let me tell you a little bit of exo. Exo are the kingkas of the school. They're not the type of kingkas that bullies everyone. They are actually caring and nice. Apparently exo is having a new member today from what I was told. Exo consists of 11 members well 12 members actually considering the new member. The members are chubby Xiumin, giant Kris, normal Suho, dimples Lay, eyeliner boy Baekhyun, creepy Chanyeol, troller Chen, kungfu panda Tao, owl-eyed D.O, dark skinned Kai and lisp Sehun. I got all these information from Kayla and I might have to agree with her. And about the new kid, we'll know later on. Don't even ask me if I have a favourite member. I don't really care about them neither does Shera. Kayla of course has a bias and its D.O. She calls him and I quote 'A wide eyed, cute, mother-like angel that was sent from above'.

But let me tell you a secret. One of the exo members is my brother. You're probably wondering who right? He is two years younger than me and we're are not blood related. He was adopted by my parents when I was 10 years old. I told him not to tell anyone because I don't want to cause trouble give gifts to him from his fans. He agreed to not telling anyone since he thought about the consequenced. Well enough about that.

"What was his name? You didn't mention what his name was" Kayla said

"Thats the thing. I forgot. ever since he left I called him Lulu or oppa or Lulu oppa" I said sadly

"Why can't you just ask your parents?" Shera said while getting out her magazine

"Didn't I tell that they moved overseas to China?"

"No" She said coldly

"Well I told you now"

"Can't you just call them?" Kayla suggested

"Oh yeah. Smart" I said amazed

"What about me? I suggested asking your parents" Shera looked at me

"Your smart too" I whispered quickly as the teacher walked in

"Why does she have to come once I just started reading" I heard Shera complain. I laughed

"Hello class you probably know me already and for those who don't my name is Miss Lee" I like this teacher. She was the one that helped me with my problems, from personal problems to school question problems.

"YES I'VE FINALLY COMPLETED IT" I shouted when I completed the rubix cube. Everyone then looked at me like I was some mental person.

"How long did that take you to complete?" Miss asked me

"10 years" I said simply

"Really?"

"Really" I said

"Ok class before we start our lesson we have a new student. Please welcome him" A doll looking person with fair skin and caramel coloured hair walked in. He looks like Lulu. No, don't assume hes Lulu because you could be wrong.

 

Luhan POV

Ok Luhan your parents finally let you to come and live in another country alone. Don't forget to act cold to girls as there is only one girl in your heart. You better thank your parents for paying your school fees, flight and letting you stay at the old you stayed in 10 years ago. Don't forget to look for Lili shes the reason you came here. But your so stupid to forget her name. UGHH PABO.

"Please welcome him" I heard the teacher say and I think her name is Miss Lee.

"Annyeonghaseyo my name is Luhan, I am 19 years old and I come from China" I introduced myself

"Welcome Luhan and please take a seat next to Dali. Dali-ssi please raise your hand" I walked over to my seat and sat down then took my books out. 

"Annyeonghaseyo my name is Lee Dali and I am 18 years old. Can we be friends?" I turned around and looked at her. She was pretty. No Luhan don't fall for her. She might be those type of girls who wants to be my friend just because of my looks. Remember act cold.

"No" I said coldly and turned to look at the front. I think I saw her pout.

 

Your POV

The new kid sat next me.

"Annyeonghaseyo my name is Lee Dali and I am 18 years old. Can we be friends?" I asked him like how I ask every new person in my class.

"No" he said coldly. I pouted. So he isn't Luhan. Luhan isn't like this. I wonder where you are now Luhan. You said that once I completed this you would come and look for me. Where are you now? 

This lesson was about history. I like history, its interesting. Since I like this subject the lesson went pretty fast. For all the subjects that I hate like maths, the lesson goes pretty slow and for the subjects that I like, the lessons goes by fast. Since this was a quick period, it wasn't long before the break bell came.

 

Luhan POV

When the bell rang saying its break time, I rushed to go outside. While I was walking I was looking for someone. I was looking for my bestfriend. You're probably wondering how I have a bestfriend in Korea. Well it's simple. He came to China and schooled there for two years. When he left we still kept in touch through email, calls and video calls.

"Luhan Hyung!" I heard someone call me. I recognized that voice so I turned around. 

"Sehun" I said. He ran up to me and slung his arm over my shoulder. Even though we're three years apart hes taller than me. 

"Come on lets go to the cafeteria. Exo is there and that is where you'll get introduced as the new member" He informed me. I have grown pretty close with exo. Sehun introduced me to them via video calling and WHAT? I am going to get introduced in the cafeteria where everyone is.

"WHAT? you never told me this" I complained

"Well I told you now" This kid. He has never changed. When we got to the cafeteria it was packed with screaming girls, We squeezed through them to get to our table.

"OHMYGOSH I THINK SEHUN TOUCHED ME"

"OMO IS THAT THE NEW MEMBER? HES CUTE"

"OPPA BE MINE"

"Heeey Luhan we finally meet in person" Exo greeted me

"Hey do you guys go through this everyday?" I asked

"Yep. Doesn't this happen to you in China?" Baekhyun asked me

"Yeah but not to the point where you have to squeeze your way through. All that happened to me was getting chased an- are you wearing eyeliner?" I asked Baekhyun

"I didn't think you would notice" He wined and ran went  somewhere. I think theres something wrong with that kid.

" Are you ready to get introduced to everyone?" Kris asked me. Wow he was taller than I expected

"Yeah as long as you don't make me stand" I said

"Sure. ATTENTION EVERYONE " this made the girls scream more making it harder to hear him. So he got D.O to shout for him because D.O probably has the loudest voice in this whole entire school.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE! LET ME INTRODUCE OUR NEW MEMBER WHO IS NAMED LUHAN. HE IS THE DOLL LOOKING PERSON WITH CARAMEL COLOURED HAIR. DONT TORTURE HIM OKAY? TAKE IT EASY ON HIM. HE MIGHT HATE YOU. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING" D.O shouted like he had a microphone.

"Thanks D.O" Kris said.

"Yeah thank D.O for the extra information" I told him

"Your welcome" He said. Didn't he hear my sarcastic voice?

"I did hear your sarcastic" He said like he read my mind. Sehun then came up to me.

"Hyung I need to tell you something but lets look for a quite place first" He dragged me to a corner which I think is in the back garden.

"I have a noona and shes in your class" He told me. He never told me he had a sister.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked

"Never that you two would meet"

"Who is it?" 

"Its her" He pointed to a familiar looking person. Dali?

"Can you watch over her for me hyung?"

"I'll try because I'm looking for someone"

"Who?"

"She was a girl I met ten years ago. We both felt the same way and I promised I would look for her. I forgot her name because I only called her Lili" I explained

"Its alright since you'll try" he said. with that we walked back to the cafeteria.

 

Sehun POV

Oh so Luhan hyung is the 'Lulu' that noona always talked about. Noona said that 'Lulu' lived next door and Luhan hyung said that he mived in the house he lived in 10 years ago.  I should make them meet so they can live happily ever after. I think thats a good plan.

 


Skip to after school


Your POV

School has ended and me and my bestfriends went our separate ways to go home. I always walk home alone. Sehun stays back at school for while so I can walk home first and no one would see us go home the same way. When I got home I changed to house clothes then started doing my homework on the dining table. I then heard the front door open and close. Sehun must be home

 

Sehun POV

I stayed back for around 15 minutes just so noona can go back first. After a while we went with Luhan to his home.

"Oh hyung you live here" I asked knowing the answer

"Ye where do you live?" He asked

"Come follow me" I took a few steps then stopped

"Why did you stop?" He asked

"We're here" I said

"Y-you live here with your sister?" He stuttered.

"Yeah. Come over for dinner at 6" I said

"Okay" he accepted and with that we went inside our houses. I soon as I walked in I saw noona on the dining table.

"Hows the fangirls?" She always asks me this

"Don't ask me that anymore. My answer will always be the same . . . An-noy-ing" I said

"Ah noona I invited our new neighbour to dinner at 6. Cook some delicious food ye?" I asked

"Sure and are you saying my food was never delicious?" She asked with a serious face

"I was joking"

"You better be. Go do your homework first then help me clean okaay?"

"Neh noona"

 

Author POV

Sehun went to do his homework. Sehun loves his sister like she is his very own mother. She would do anything for him and he would do the same. Sehun finished his homework then helped his sister clean.

"Can you keep cleaning while I start cooking? Dali asked her brother. 

"Yeah sure" Dali then started cooking while Sehun continued cleaning.

When you're done cleaning go and take a shower and get ready. Then come down here and set up the table" Dali said

"I'm actually down now noona" Sehun told his sister as he was making his way up the stairs.

"When your finished come down here and set the table" Dali said

"Neh noona" Sehun shouted from upstairs. Sehun didn't take long to get ready unlike his sister. Around ten minutes he was done.

"I'm finished noona" Sehun said as he got to the kitchen.

"Oh good I just finished cooking. Set the table okay while I get ready" Dali said while turning off the stove.

"Neh" With that Dali went upstairs to get ready. Knowing his sister would take a while to get ready, Sehun watched tv for ten minutes then went to set up the table.

 

Your POV

I went to my closet to search for something to wear.

"Ahhh perfect" i said.

(What you're wearing)

I then got the timer and headed for the bathroom. After 20 minutes I was done showering and started dressing up. *DING DONG*

 

Sehun POV

I heard the doorbell ring so went to go and get it. I opened the door seeing Luhan hyung standing behind it.

"Hi Luhan hyung" I greeted him

"Hey sehun" He greeted me back

"You can look around the house to wait because noona is still dressing up" I told him

"OK"

 

Luhan POV

I looked around the house. It still looks the same. I sat down on the couch. It still felt the same.

"I'll call noona now. shes probably done by now" Sehun told me. I nodded

"NOONA COME DOWN ALREADY" Sehun shouted to his sister

 

Your POV

I was done dressing up then i went outside. I was on top of the stairs when Sehun called me.

"NOONA COME DOWN ALREADY" I ran down the stairs

"I'm comi- LUHAN? 

 


End of chapter 3

I think this is my longest chapter so far.

I hope everyone who reads this liked it.

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe.

pic of the day

 

He voice doesn't match his cute face. But he is actually really loud when he talks.

Enjoy :)