Remembering

Rubix Friend

Your POV

"I'm comi- LUHAN?" Wow! Never thought he'll be our new neighbour.

"Oh hi there Dali-ssi? It's Dali right?". He asked me. Wait he has never acted this way to me. 

"You're right! Her name is Dali. Noona this is my best friend Luhan. He moved in next door" Sehun said. Sehun never told me about having a bestfriend. This is sad. Somone is actually staying where Lulu stayed. That Luhan dude better not ruin anything.

"I know who he is and you have never told me anything about having a bestfriend". I said staring at Sehun.

'I did lots of time but you never listened. You just kept thinking of that Lulu guy" I glared at Sehun. He looked away.

"IT'S TIME FOR DINNER!". You're gonna get it from me later.

Sehun POV

Okay, now it's time for plan get noona and hyung back together and live happily ever after. I saw Luhan hyung looking around the house. He smiled. Has he remembered her yet? No, he shouldn't because I'm supposed to do that. I called noona down. She came rushing down the stairs then shouted Luhan hyung's name. I expected that to happen. 

"Oh hi there Dali-ssi? It's Dali right?".

"You're right! Her name is Dali. Noona this is my best friend Luhan. He moved in next door" I said. she kind of looked sad. I know why, it's because she doesn't want anything ruined since it's 'Lulu's' house, well technically it's Luhan's house actually thats the same thing.

"I know who he is and you have never told me anything about having a bestfriend". Noona said. You don't know how many times I've told you noona.

'I did lots of time but you never listened. You just kept thinking of that Lulu guy" I said then turned to Luhan smirking. He looked at me with wide eyes just like D.O hyung. That's right hyung, noona is your 'Lili'. I then saw noona glaring at me. I hate her glares it's scary

"IT'S TIME FOR DINNER!" I shouted

Luhan POV

"I know who he is and you have never told me anything about having a bestfriend". Dali said staring at Sehun.

'I did lots of times but you never listened. You just kept thinking of that Lulu guy" Sehun said while smirking at me while turning back to see his noona glaring at him. So Dali is lili. You’re so stupid Luhan. Why did you act cold to her? She probably hates you now.

"IT'S TIME FOR DINNER!".Sehun shouted. We sat down and damn everything in this house feels the same. As we were eating it got awkward.

Sehun POV

The atmosphere around us got awkward so I started to talk

“Noona I’m sorry that I mentioned that lulu guy. I know you missed him so much but hey you solved the rubix cube so must be closer than you think” I said to noona then looking at hyung at the end

“How did you know that I completed it?”

“Ever since when did you come home with a completed rubix cube?”

“You’re right”

“AIGOO. My stomach hurts right now. I need to go to the toilet and take a dump. I’m gonna take long so just talk among yourselves” I said then ran upstairs to the toilet and slammed the door. I then opened it silently and made my way to the top of the stairs to eavesdrop on them. Hyung you better make use of this.

Luhan POV

“AIGOO. My stomach hurts right now. I need to go to the toilet and take a dump. I’m gonna take long so just talk among yourselves” Sehun then rushed upstairs. Sehun needs to take acting lessons. I know why he did this, he did this so I can talk to her alone

“Is he always like this?” I asked lili to start the conversation

“Yeah. Why are you talking nicely to me when you were cold to me this morning? She asked.

“Im sorry. I acted cold towards you because I said to myself to act cold to every girl until I found who I was looking for”

“You’re forgiven. And since you’re acting nice to me that means you have found her right” I nodded

“Who is this girl? When did you meet her? When did you found out it was her? How did you find out it was her? Is she pretty? Does she recognize you?” She then started throwing me questions.

“This girl’s name is Lee Dali. I met her this morning in class later on finding out the she was my lili from her very own brother. She isn’t pretty because her beauty is something indescribable. But there is something that im curious about, does she remember me? I said sincerely. She looked at me with watery eyes.

Your POV

“This girl’s name is Lee Dali. I met her this morning in class later on finding out the she was my lili from her very own brother. She isn’t pretty because her beauty is something indescribable. But there is something that im curious about, does she remember me? I looked at him shocked with tears threatening to come out.

“I do remember you. When you walked in I was hoping that it was the person I was waiting for but then lost hope when I that cold attitude of yours came out” tears started running down my face.

“Why did you take that long?”

“Why did you take that long to complete the rubix cube? Didn’t I tell you that I will find you once you have completed that?”

“It was hard “ He then got up from his seat and sat next to me. He then hugged me.

“So something that takes me less than 2 minutes to complete takes you 10 years to complete?” He laughed at me. I tried pulling away from him as he is still hugging me.

“Lets stay like this for a while”

“But we still need to eat” I said while looking at the food.

“Oh ye lets eat” He got his plate and placed it to where he was seating which was right beside me.

“Now that I think about it. Doesn’t this look like how we met for the first time?” He asked me

“Oh my gosh it does” I said happily. Now that I think about it. Where is Sehun? I looked around and found a familiar shadow on the wall on the stairs.

“Sehun I know you’re there come down here” he then ran down and sat down on his spot.

“I advise you not to go inside the toilet because I kind of made a big explosion of gas in there” Wow he still continued to act.

“Sehun cut the act. I know you were the on behind this. I mean what kind of person takes 10 minutes to poo, doesn’t flush after doing his business and I didn’t hear the door open and close twice unless you didn’t close the door” he looked guilty

“Sorry noona”

“You did good but. You made someone important come back to me” he smiled

“But let me give you an offer. Do you want acting lessons because you really need to work on it”

“Nah I’m fine” everyone laughed.

Authours POV

Everyone finished their food and Luhan went back to his house.

"Thank you Sehun for everything" Dali hugged her brother.

"No problem noona, anything for you"

"Come one lets go to sleep we still have school tomorrow" Dali told Sehun

"Noona can I introduce to everyone that you're my sister tomorrow" Sehun asked

"Will you protect me?"

"Of course noona"

"Then go ahead" With that they went to bed.

 


Heeey :) 

So this story might have one or two chapters left to be written.

Heres the pic of the day

This unicorn to me is one of the funniest in exo.