Confessions

My crazy, unpredictable life!

 

"Since the first time that saw your face, I fell in love..." He muttered.
 
My eyes shot open. 'He must think I'm sleeping!'
 
"You were unlike any girl I've ever seen! You had a genuine smile, even though it was obvious that your past experiences were painful! When I saw you in the light, your beauty left me speechless. The absolute cutest thing I have ever seen!" He chuckled. "When I found out I was in your class, I was so happy, but I was also scared and jealous. The way you always acted around Zico and his friends... I wanted you to act the same way around me... Every time you call me a friend, my heart breaks..." I could hear his voice wavering. "I hate to think that I'm only a friend!" He stopped, and I could hear him sobbing.
 
"You want me to yell at you and call you stupid?" I asked.
 
"Ah! You're awake!" He gently put me down and walked a few steps ahead. He wiped his tears away, but still had his back to me. "What did you hear?" He asked, barely turning his head.
 
"Everything..."
 
"Ah great..." He laughed and face palmed. "That's embarrassing!"
 
"Do...you really love me?" I took a few steps towards him. I yearned for him to say yes. I really have grown to love him.
 
"What would you say if I said yes?"
 
"I would say...I love you, too."
 
Ilhoon turned to me with wide eyes. His eyes were puffy and red, which made my heart melt in sadness.
 
"Do you really?" He took a few steps closer.
 
"What would you say of I said yes?" I smirked.
 
He took a few more steps until he was super close. He played with a lock of my hair and looked me in the eyes. He took my face in his hands, and brought my face close to his until our foreheads touched.
 
"I would say yes." He smirked. "By the way, I seem to be out of lipstick! Mind if I use some of yours?"
 
"You wear lipstick?!" I threw back my head and laughed. "If you want some, you have to catch me!" I pulled out of his grip and ran away from him.
 
I would glance back to find him chasing after me, and closing the distance between us. I felt his arms snake around my waist as he caught up.
 
"Ha!! Caught ya!" He smirked, making my heart beat.
 
"Two out of three!" I yelled, running away from him again.
 
This time, he caught up to me in a smaller time, but was going so fast, that he tripped, pulling me down. Luckily, he swung me on top and had me fall on him.
 
"Are you ok?" I asked, looking at him.
 
"Ow..." He groaned and looked in pain. "Yeah. I'm totally fine..."
 
I tried to stand up, but his grip on my arms stopped me from doing so.
 
"You owe me!" He lifted his head and smiled.
 
"Here..." I pulled out some extra lipstick Jaehyo gave me and applied it to his lips. "There! The lipstick you wanted!"
 
Ilhoon laughed. "I bet it looks better on you!"
 
I got off and helped him up. He pulled out a napkin and wiped all away. When he was finished, he gave me a mischievous smile.
 
"Let me rephrase what I said before... Hey! Do you want to take that lipstick off? I'll help!" 
 
"I can use the napkin..." I reached for it, but he raised it higher, just out of my reach. As I was trying to grab it, Ilhoon pecked me on the lips.
 
"Transaction acquired!" He smirked.
 
"YAH!" I chased after him. After the chase, he drove me back home.
 
 
------------------------------------------
GOMENASAI!!
That part with the lipstick... I'm really tired, so I just wrote what is was thinking, without thinking about it... If that makes sense to you...
ANYWAY! I really really really wish I was her right now! ARG! Life makes you work hard for the things you want. 
"Everyone on this team is either working hard, or hardly working!!" -my robotics mentor.
Me thinks 'I always hardly work!' And then goes back to fixing robot bumpers after spending hours on them...
hope you enjoy the story. I'm trying not to bore you all to death...
ARIGATOGOZAIMASU