New guest and new job

My crazy, unpredictable life!

 

"Yeah!! We went to the same school before I moved here!" Ilhoon explained.
 
"That's great! Then it would make it much easier! Kai, let me show you to your room..." I grabbed his hand and started pulling him when someone grabbed my wrist.
 
"He's staying?" Ilhoon asked.
 
"Yeah!! He's my childhood friend that I haven't seen for a long time!"
 
He let me go and I ran up the steps, dragging Kai along with me.
 
"This will be your room!" I opened the door to the empty guest room and ran to jump on the bed. "Is it ok?"
 
"Huh? Yes! Of course! It's perfectly fine..." He sat on the bed beside me and smiled.
 
"Great! I will let you unpack." I skipped out of the room and down the stairs, where Ilhoon was waiting for me. "What's up?"
 
"Nothing... You seem really happy." He wrapped and arm around my waist and followed me into the kitchen.
 
"Of course! Kai was my best and absolute friend when I was younger. He would always have me over so I could get away from my dad, and he would always stick up for me at school!"
 
"He seems cool..." Zico muttered, taking a bit of his sandwich.
 
"Yeah, so don't let your stupidity corrupt him, arasso?" I hissed
 
"Yah! I'm not stupid!!"
 
"We have reason to doubt that statement!" Ilhoon and I said in unison.
 
Jaehyo walked into the kitchen with his cooking apron and a spatula. I watched as Kyung and PO followed close behind, but tried to keep themselves hidden. I was about to say something, when Kyung signalled me to stay quiet.
 
Jaehyo started cooking the meat and boiling the rice. When some of the meat was cooked, he would take it out and put it on a separate plate, only to have it snatched away by two of the three idiots.
 
"Chef hyung. Two people are hiding and taking the food you put aside." 
 
Jaehyo turned towards Kai.
 
"Which two?"
 
"One with short curly hair and the other one with blond hair."
 
"PO!! KYUNG!!" Jaehyo waved his spatula in the hair, found the two idiots, and chased them around the house.
 
"Kai! Have you finished unpacking?" I got out of Ilhoon's grasp and moved closer to Kai.
 
"Yeah. I didn't have much to unpack."
 
"How long will you be staying?" Ilhoon asked. I noticed his tone of voice wasn't all kind, but I didn't say anything about it.
 
"Depends... how long do you think it will take before you find me annoying?" Kai smirked.
 
"Kai!" I slapped his arm.
 
"I already find you annoying."
 
"Ilhoon!" I turned to slap his arm. "Why are you two like this?!"
 
"We hated each other in school. Why should it change now?" Ilhoon didn't look away from Kai.
 
"Because you are both eighteen! From now on, I want you to act like proper adults, or you won't hear another word from me!" I pointed to myself.
 
"Are you sure you're fit to tell us to act like adults?" Kai raised and eyebrow and smiled.
 
"Yes!"
 
"Okay! I will do as you wish, but only for you. When you aren't around, I don,t have to act like I like the guy."
 
"Same goes for me!" Ilhoon raised his hand in the air.
 
"... Fine." I lifted my head in the air and stomped out.
 
•  •  • 
 
"Mr. And Mrs. Jung recommended you, so I expect 110% all the time!"
 
"Yes sir!"
 
"Great! Welcome to my office! You will be giving me papers that I need and redirecting calls to my office. You have an hour for lunch break and you work six hours a day. If there's anything you need, please, don't hesitate to ask." My boss, Mr. Kang, smiled and went to his desk.
 
My first day was hectic. Trying to keep up with all those calls was crazy! And instead of taking an hour for my lunch break, I took a five minute break and used the other fifty five minutes to properly organize all the papers. When it was time to go, I couldn't help but want to run out.
 
I ran to the parking lot and noticed two familiar figures. As I got closer, I noticed they were arguing.
 
"She's my wife, not yours. It's my responsibility to meet her after work, not yours!"
 
"I don't care if she was your mother! I'm her best friend, so I have the right to meet her after work as well!"
 
"GUYS!!" I shouted, finally managing to shut them up. I took a deep breath to calm down, and smile. "I'm glad you both came here to meet me after work. The more the merrier!" I gave them two thumbs up. "By the way- SHOT GUN!! I ran at full speed towards the car.
 
Everyday after that, Kai and Ilhoon would meet me after work. The days I got shot gun, Ilhoon would smiled and talk to me about my day. The days Kai got shot gun, he would turn around and talk to me, while Ilhoon wore an angry face. I even got to drive the car once! Ilhoon was in the passenger seat, and Kai was in the back. 
 
No one said a word.
 
"Ah come one guys! Why isn't anyone taking?!"
 
"There's nothing really to talk about..." Kai answered, continuing to look out the window.
 
"So, no one cares that I got fired?"
 
"WHAT?! YOU GOT FIRED!?" They both said in unison.
 
'That put some life into them!' I smirked.
 
"How did it happen? Are you ok?" Ilhoon looked at me.
 
"Let's go back and beat your boss!!" Kai furrowed his eyebrows and cracked his knuckles.
 
"Wow, still as violent as ever... I didn't get fired, okay? I just need to zap some life into you two!"
 
"Typical Hyorin..." Kai shook his head and chuckled.
 
"I'm just glad you're okay." Ilhoon smiled and kissed my cheek.
 
"YAH!! I'm driving!!!"
 
-----------------------------
Hey! I know this chapter wasn't very good... In fact, I hate it. My mind has been wandering off to the newer fanfic that I'm writing. I'm also probably gonna wrap this story up soon anyway, but here's the twist.
Ill give my readers three choices for an ending:
Everything goes as planned. Ilhoon and Hyorin's live a happy life.
Secret love reveal and a cliffhanger. (This one's gonna be hard...)
Or a simple ending (example: Hyorin chases Ilhoon around for stealing a kiss...)
 
I shall let you, the readers, decide. I'll put up a poll and gather the results by the end of this week, but until that time, this story will be on hiatus. (Maybe)
 
I also hope I don't mess up the endings, so please choose wisely based on how horrible my writing is.
 
DŌMO ARIGATOGOZAIMAA!!