YOU!!

My crazy, unpredictable life!

 

"A letter of recommendation?" Mr. Jung rubbed his chin and looked at me.
 
"Yes. I need to do more things to get into a good university, and a letter of recommendation is really good. Know anyone?"
 
"Hey! Why not me?"
 
"I need a professional letter, not biased!"
 
"YAH-"
 
"If you apply for a job as an intern at our company, we could find someone who could write you that letter!" Mrs. Jung smiled at me and sat beside her husband. "And about moving in-"
 
"If you don't like the idea, it's perfectly fine with me. My parents left me a big house. Block B has already made it their home, so I don't mind the extra company-" I was cut off by the screams and footsteps coming from the frantic Ilhoon.
 
I could hear him run down the upstairs hall, down the stairs, through the front foyer and then to the TV room.
 
"NO!! No no no no no no no no no NO!! I'm your husband and I will NOT ALLOW IT!!" He said between pants.
 
We all blinked a few times.
 
"You don't want your parents in the same house?" I asked.
 
"I'm eighteen! And married! It's time we went our separate ways!" He put his hand to his heart and nodded his head.
 
"My baby's all grown up!!" Mrs. Jung screamed, smothering her son with hugs and kisses.
 
"OMMA!! This is what I mean!" Ilhoon pushed her away and fixed his hair.
 
"We were gonna leave anyway! Why would we stay in the same house as our stupid son!" Mr. Jung laughed. He stood up and threw his arm around Ilhoon. "I have been waiting for the day you would move out! FINALLY!"
 
"Tch... You know you'll miss me..." Ilhoon crossed his arms.
 
"Nope! Let's go!" He put out his hand for his wife and she took it. He waved to me and led her out.
 
I was surprised to find their suitcases already packed.
 
'I guess they really did want to escape...' I chuckled quietly and looked at Ilhoon.
 
He sighed out of relief and sat beside me.
 
"I want something sweet..." He muttered, looking at me.
 
"You know where the kitchen is! There's probably some sweets left after your Easter surprise..."
 
"Are you still mad at me?"
 
"Yes!! Why wouldn't I be?!"
 
"I already said I was sorry!"
 
"It doesn't matter! This was the second time you did this to me! I'm eighteen, a legal adult! I can choose whether I eat my vegetables or not!!" I crossed my arms and looked a different way.
 
"Hyorin-ah... Hyorin-aaaahh! Please forgive me?" His arms wrapped around my shoulders.
 
"No!" I stood up and walked into the kitchen. "Jaehyo oppa, can you make me lunch WITHOUT yucky vegetables?" I smiled the cutest smile I could think of and batted my eyelashes.
 
"No."
 
"Ah come on! Please! Oppa, please!!"
 
The phone rang and I rushed to get it.
 
"Yeobosayo."
 
-Hyorin? Is that you?-
 
"Kai?! No way! I haven't heard of you in years! How're doing?"
 
-Things have been great! But I have a surprise for you!-
 
"I have one for you too!"
 
-Really? I think mine will be better.-
 
"Mine will be a big surprise!"
 
-let's say it together, okay? 3,2,1-
 
"-I'm in front of your house-/ I got married!"
 
"What?! You're here?! That's great!! I'll open the door."
 
I hung up and ran to the front door. My smile became huge as Kai picked me up and spun me around.
 
"Look how big you've gotten!" He exclaimed, putting me down and patting my head.
 
"Are you kidding me?! Look at you!!i haven't seen you for what, six years? And look how you turned out!" 
 
"I know, I'm y!" He struck a pose, making me laugh.
 
"What's this? Nerd has an actual friend?" Zico walked into the front foyer and slung an arm around my shoulder.
 
"It's is your husband?" Kai raised an eyebrow and looked at me.
 
"WHAT?! NO!! EW!!" Zico and I said in unison.
 
"Zico is a friend of mine who self appointed himself my brother, along with the rest of his friends..." I explained.
 
"Then who's the lucky man?"
 
"I am..." Ilhoon walked in, pushed Zico aside and wrapped his arms around my body. I looked at Kai. His face was full of shock. I turned to Ilhoon, and he had the same face.
 
"YOU!!" They shouted and pointed to each other.
 
"Wait, you know each other?" I looked at the two.
 
--------------------------------------
Next problem: rivalry! 
Things got all cray cray up in HERE!!
 
I'm making a new fanfic, so check it out when you have the time! Nothing much to say, but... THE EASTER BUNNY CAME TO MY HOUSE LAST NIGHT AND POOPED CHOCLATE EGGS ALL AROUND MY ROOM!!
HOLY BALONY I need to do something better with my life...
 
I hope I don't disappoint anybody!
ARIGATOGOZAIMASU!