Long time no see!

My crazy, unpredictable life!

 

"My little niece!!" My uncle screamed and ran to me once I stepped into class. He hugged me and pretended to cry. "Are you feeling better now? I heard you were attacked and ended up in the hospital! Who was it!" He broke the hug and looked me in the eye. 
 
"I'm fine, ok? It's all over now..."
 
"Hyorin-ssi...w-we heard what happened to your dad, and how difficult your life was... Can you ever forgive us for treating you like that?" A male student came up to me and handed me a rose.
 
I took it and smiled. Within that split second, memories flowed into my mind. Being abused by my last true family member, my father. Him regretting it, writing a suicide note, and jumping off a building. It took me so long to get over the shock, but I'm fine now, thanks to Block B and my uncle.
 
"Of course!"
 
"That's one thing wrong with her!! She's too forgiving!!" Zico laughed.
 
"I heard you left her in the hospital!!" My uncle glared at Zico, Kyung and PO (a.k.a the three idiots). Zico stopped laughing and slid down in his seat, making everyone else laugh. My uncle turned back to me. "I can't believe it... I was oblivious to how much you were being bullied... I'm so, so sorry..." He hugged me.
 
"It's fine, I swear! That's all in the past now..." I patted his back. "Can we have a potluck?"
 
My uncle broke the hug and gave me a funny look. "Sure, but why ask now?"
 
"I'm hungry!!"
 
'Im sorry' was the most used word the rest of the day. Instead of notes filled with bad words and name calling falling out of my locker, the notes were covered with 'I'm sorry'.
 
It was getting so annoying. By the end of the day, I had nine roses. I swear, 'I'm sorry' is becoming my most hated word.
 
"Wanna hang out with us this weekend?" PO asked while I was gathering my things from my locker.
 
"I can't. I'm visiting some friends." 
 
"Oh... I hope it goes well! See ya on Monday!" He waved good bye and left.
 
•  •  •
 
"And then you add the exponents."
 
"Ah! Thank you, Hyorin-ssi!"
 
"No problem!" I smiled.
 
"May I please have some help over here too?" Another boy yelled out.
 
"Sure!!" I ran over to him. "You know who I haven't seen in a while? The queenkas!" I whispered to him.
 
"After your accident, they were suspended. All these other people came out and said that they were being bullied by them, so they were expelled." The student explained.
 
"Oh..."
 
"Is that correct?" He showed me his answer.
 
"Yes!! Excellent work!" I shook his hand and smiled.
 
"Unni!! Do you cancel numbers that are the same on either side of the division line?" I girl called out.
 
"Yeah! They have to be exactly the same!"
 
"Thanks!"
 
"Hyorin," my uncle put his hand on my shoulder and smiled, "thanks to you, my job has now become easier! Delinquents aren't as bad and the class average has gone up!"
 
"Yo! Teach! Is this right?" One of the boys yelled. My uncle rolled his eyes and walked over.
 
"Hyorin-ah!!" Zico yelled. I sighed and walked over.
 
"What?!"
 
"What's with all this attitude?" He looked me up and down.
 
"Well, all weekend, even after explaining to you I would be at my friend's house, you continued to call, leaving messages like 'I need your help in history, stupid!' or 'hurry up, weakling, and call me back!' or even my personal favourite 'it's been hours! I'm lonely! Please come over and do my homework!'" I smirked.
 
He opened and closed his mouth like a goldfish.
 
"Ha! She left you speechless!" Kyung pointed and laughed.
 
"Mr. Lee?" The secretary came through the door and up to my uncle.
 
"That's great!" He turned towards the class. "Everyone shut yer yaps and listen up! We have a new student here today!"
 
The new student walked through the door and stood at the front of the class.
 
"Hello, everybody! My name's Jung Ilhoon!" He winked to the girls. "Please take care of me!" He bowed. When he came back up, his jaw dropped and his eyes widened.
 
"Ilhoon-ssi! Long time no see!" I waved.
-----------------------------------------------
 
I have nothing to say except this girl is dang lucky!