❉bluesnicker364 || Punishment

┇❉Pandamonium Reviews❉ ┇UnderConstruction┇

Punishment by: Bluesnickers364

reviewer: Misspanda15 

Title-[4/5]

Having the right title is very important in a story. It's the first thing next to the description/foreward that readers look at before reading. Your title in this case fits the story well, since it did give me a 'tragedy' feel to it or an 'angst' feeling.


Design (Poster, font colour/style etc.)- [8/10]
The poster is fine for the story. Simple, but it could catch a readers eye. Seeing that the poster was red or some where in the dark color range, I assumed that this story would mainly revolve around some drama that the characters need to overcome. The poster and background were simple, but enough for the story. As for the font style or color, it was fine. You don't need to really elabroate on font or color as long as the content of the chapter is done well. That's exactly your case. I loved each and every one of your chapters, so I didn't even think about the font style or color.

 

Forewards/Descriptions-[8/10]

Your foreward/description drew me in. Having a little insight of the story is great in forewards because this could be a crucial descison for the reader. Having that little prologue is something that the readers will see and read, deciding whether or not they like enough to follow the fanfic as it advances. To me, the foreward was enough to catch my interest and try out the first chapter, and I liked it. Also, if you're planning on using this method again in a story, notice the length of it. The length of this particular foreward was good, but too long or too short might ruin the chances of potential readers coming through. Overall, the foreward isn't something you should worry about.


Characters and Plot-[18/20]
The characters were fantastic. I applaud you for actually capturing realistic feelings that most people tend to overlook. The characters or more like the otp, HunHan formed well overtime. I was actually really excited to read your story since it was HunHan, and I was curious how you would potray them, or how they would develop as the story proceeds. They developed well throughout the story even though your chapters were somewhat in the medium length category, and you have a few chapters posted.

As for the plot. I liked it. It was a bit cliche at some points, but I didn't mind. For me, I couldn't really tell what the plot was leading to until I read the latest chapter. I don't know whether your foreshadowing was intentional or not, but itf it was I caught it and it was great. I feel as if the plot is slowly revealing itself as the character find themselves. Seeing that the plot is slowly developing I can't say much, besides it's a nice plot right now. 


Originality-[3/5]
This fanfic was original and unoriginal at the same time. The plot and some of the scenes I've seen too much, but you used them in a manner where it was my first time readng a certain scene. What I noticed is the characters personalities. I was surprised that you made Sehun the girl in the relationship if you might say. Most people would say Luhan is the girl and Sehun wears the pants, making a challenging sterotype for authors to break out of. I enjoyed seeing it flipped, and it did give me a different perspective on how this certain otp is. 


Flow-[18/20]
The flow was okay here. Sometimes I thought the plot was right on, and it was perfect, but at some scenes I felt as it was dragged making the whole chapter seem a bit slow. Other than that happening about twice in the whole story, the flow is amazing. 


Grammar/Spelling-[24/25]
....Your grammar and spelling is too good. It was difficult for me to even spot a single error. The only things that I did see were some missing commas or a missing apostrophe somewhere, but that's it. It baffles me that you have limited to no errors in this fanfic. Being a so called 'grammar nazi', I was amazed. Good job. 


Overall Enjoyment-[5/5]
I really enjoyed this story. I really love the characters here, and I'm awaiting for the plot to truly reveal itself as I read along with the other readers, and yes. Please expect me to subscribe to your story. 

Bonus-[2/5]

Bonus points for being an almost perfect story in my eyes. I hope to see new updates now and then! ^^ 


Overall Grade-[90/100]= 90% or A

 

 

author's note 

 
 
» Sorry for the long wait. I had some school assignmetns and projects I had to finish. Thank you for requesting, and remember to credit! ^^ Please request again!