akira knows everything and a kiss from cinderella.

I PROMISE

park's residence...

"i'm home" shouts ji hye "yah,you forgot about me" akira said "ohh,miahae,we are home..wait for me here,i'll change." ji hye said "ok" akira answer and sit down,akira open the tv when she hears whispers at the kitchen "what is that?" she stand to investigate and she saw SUPER JUNIOR,she was about to go back when she hears heechul said "after this,we'll make sure that ji hye would finally fall in love with you kyuhyun" heechul said and makes the members nods "i smell something here" akira said that makes Super Junior jump "you don't hear anything,right?" heechul asked "i hear everything,kyuhyun,how long have you been in love to ji hye?" asked akira and turn around "where are you going?" siwon asked "upstairs,i'm going to...." akira can't continue what she's going to say cause heechul grabs her and kiss her,to akira's surprise even the rest.."hey,how long do you think that kiss would last?" kang in whispers to leeteuk but leeteuk are to shock to answer,"whoa!heechul hyung are kissing akira for almost 10 seconds now" yesung whispers to ryeowook and wookie just nods "oppa,i'm hun...whoa!!!! akira?heechul oppa?" ji hye said that makes heechul back to reality "what had just happened?" ji hye asked but no one answer,akira are still shock but run afterwards."oppa,if you like akira...."i don't like her" heechul said who interrupt ji hye then walk out "ohh,wait up hyung" shouts hankyung and run...leeteuk just shake his head "what happened by the way?" asked ji hye "don't know,how about calling akira" leeteuk suggest "i'll do that,men it's her first kiss" ji hye said and went out leaving the other members in surprise "hyung is so lucky" yesung said "yeah,let's continue this tomorrow,if heechul is in the mood" leeteuk said "of course we would be,after knowing that he got akira's first kiss" siwon said smiling "forget it for awhile,i bake some cookies" ryeowook said then the members grabs the food..

meanwhile...

akira's pov

my first kiss is gone,and heechul is the one who got my first kiss,chotto why am i blushing?is it because i have a feelings for him,..i love him for how long,it's almost 2 years when i saw him...sigh

end of akir's pov

yes,she has a feelings for heechul,but can't say it...while akira are walking home a car keeps following her..