goodbye's and promises

I PROMISE

a cold and quiet night that's how i describe the place..


"kibum oppa",a voice that make the quiet atmosphere disappear.
the one who have been called,turn his head and smile,..


"you arrive jihye"after standing from the swing,...
"mianhe oppa,i'm late,"with an apologetic face...

"it's ok,what took you so long?"ask kibum,"hmmp,leeteuk oppa called,asking if i'm ok"she said.."what did you tell him?"ask kibum.."just the same,i'm fine""and hey,how come it's alexander oppa send the message,why not you?you know the # in the house,and why are you absent,three days in a row,huh?" Jihye ask..

"whoa,just one question ok Jihye?" "ok oppa,now answer.."
there's a silence that happened between the two..

"oppa,what's with the sudden silence huh?answer me.."says jihye,with an irritation in her voice."jihye i'm leaving" the only word that he said."leaving?what do you mean leaving?,but oppa,it's still to early to...."

"that's not what i meant,i'll go to America and my flight are on saturday"explain of kibum.."your leaving me oppa,like my parents?huh?"jihye answer with a already a teary eyes...

"shhh,don't cry jihye ah,you still have leeteuk hyung,my friends who's your friends too"while wiping jihye tears..."no,i don't need them,i want you oppa..just only oppa"and cry really hard.kibum gave her a handkerchief and hug her...


"i promise you jihyei'll be back,ok?and promise me too that your here waiting for me until i arrive,right this moment,promise?ask kibum."i promise oppa"and they pinky swear.."now stop crying you'll be ugly,and let's go i't getting late,i'll walk you home..""ok oppa.."
they stand up from the swing and walk while holding hands..