SPECIAL CHAPTER:CONFESSION OF LOVE

I PROMISE

DONGWOON'S POV

CLUB....

"seriously,where's yoseob and junhyung?" doojoon hyung asked for the fourth time after we arrive in the club, "hey boy,are you still young to be here?" the bouncer asked me "yah,hyung his already 19 but his looks is like a kid" it's ki kwang, "thanks hyung" i answered "so,what's up with you and eunbi?" hyun seung hyung asked me while drinking a beer."eh?,how did you know it?" i asked but doojoon hyung slap me in the head "ouch,hyung what's that for?" i asked "pabo, you’re the the one who told us,so what's the development huh?" he asked "maybe,a week or two the two of us will be a couple" i said "oh, really? don't be so sure dongwoon,i always saw alexander hyung in their house,and as far as i know he is so over protective with her cousin" ki kwang hyung said,.”then I’ll start tomorrow at school” I said “your nuts dongwoon, you know how much sulli likes you and will do everything just to get you. Even hurting eunbi so much” hyun seung hyung said,” I already promise her that no matter what happen, I’ll protect her.” I just said that makes them laugh and seriously, doojoon spit out the beer that his drinking to me,

“yah!, are we late for the party!!!” shouts yoseob that make us quiet “hey, hey what’s with the silence?” asked junhyung hyung “nothing!” all the four of us said “and you answer in chorus” says yoseob hyung who’s eating a peanut “aish, the school is so boring now” says yoseob hyung “why?” I asked “yoseob is really mad,he wants that his the only one who bullied eunbi” says junhyung that makes the others looked at me.. and it pissed me off, “so, any plan?” doojoon hyung asked “well, yeah and sulli are doing this tomorrow but for now, it’s a secret” yoseob hyung said, that’s it I’m already mad, so I stand up “where are you going dongwoon?” asked ki kwang hyung “home, it’s my curfew already,bye” and I walked away, then an idea pop on my head,.. I went to the bouncer and whisper something and I went out smiling..

End of dongwoon’s pov.

“what’s with dongwoon?” asked yoseob “I don’t know, maybe curfew” answered doojoon, minutes passed the bouncer came and talk to yoseob and junhyung “ are aloud here” the bouncer says “what?, but we are already in the right age” says hyun seung “I’m talking about them” pointing to yoseob and junhyung to their surprise.” Dude, you are wrong….” But the bouncer already grabs the two and went to the management. “well, I guess it’s dongwoon” says ki kwang “yeah, his the only one that can do that when his mad” doojoon agrees while laughing.

Dongwoon’s pov

Ahh, Seoul is really beautiful and the night are so young, but I have to go home now, but I know mom and dad are not home yet, so I guess I’ll just walk and see the beauty of the city…even the stars are beautiful it’s so shiny and the moon,well it’s full moon..i hope eunbi are watching it too,.moon please tell eunbi that I love her so much and I’ll do anything for her.what the heck I’m talking to no one,maybe because i'm just in love,yeah right I love her..maybe if I have enough courage I tell her everything about how I feel for her..Nah I think I’ll just say it tonight,wait what if she’s already asleep? doesn’t matter..eunbi I love you and that’s how I feel…yeah, here goes nothing.

End of dongwoon’s pov

Eusebio’s residence

It’s school again tomorrow and another bullying from yoseob, junhyung and sulli and some of our classmates…ohh? It’s raining?,..aish the sky are just beautiful awhile ago and this..maybe the sky are now crying for my misery tomorrow “eunbi ah,come outside you gotta see this” my mom said entering my room with out my permission “what is it mom?” I asked her but I saw dongwoon outside and his already wet from the rain…”yah,pabo..what are you doing in the middle of the rain?..you’ll get sick” I said “aish,stupid rain it’s not my plan but when I’m walking from downtown up here, it suddenly rain ruining my plan.” He shouted still in outside “mom, let him in” I asked my mom “he don’t want to…ohhh,how sweet” my mom said while giggling and I saw that dongwoon is holding a card with a word saying I LOVE YOU EUNBI,PLEASE BE MINE!!! Those words melt my heart..

so I get the umbrella and went to dongwoon. “why are you doing this?” I asked him knowing the answer is..” I already told you, I like you, no I love you” after saying it, he kissed me..and I kissed back with tears falling from my eyes and also matching with the rain..

End of eunbi’s pov

Eunbi’s mom are so happy that her daughter and dongwoon are now a couple, “happy, auntie?” asked Alexander “yeah, I want the best for her.,but Alexander if her classmates don’t stop bullying her, it’s up to you If you want to transfer her to your school.” Eunbi’s mom said “are you serious with that?” Alexander said “yeah” says eunbi’s mom with a smile and looked again at eunbi and dongwoon who’s still in the rain.

” Yah, you two, get back her,it’s raining hard, you’ll gey sick” says Alexander with a smile in his face..

Ki kwang’s pov

Aish, stupid rain, why did you came? Luckily I’m already home..and also mom are not here yet..hey, is that dongwoon in the middle of the rain, he is so stupid..”yah….huh? eunbi?,ohh better not to yell at them,great job dongwoon you have already the guts to tell her how you feel.,.better watch them in my room,there’s a good sight there..whoa, they kissed, meaning she loves dongwoon too..awww…kwang kwang stop looking at them…ahhh, it’s raining and it’s nice to sleep,night..<3

End of ki kwang’s pov