a day without him

I PROMISE

jihye knows it's kibum's flight and kibum told him that she'll be there the day he left,but she stayed at their house, locking the door the whole day, her cell phone keeps ringing, and she knows it's kibum or kibum's friends..."I don't want you to leave."..She said, with tears rolling down in her eyes, suddenly she stand up and went outside of the house...

minutes later….leeteuk arrived from his training…


"jihye, oppa is here.."called leeteuk to her sister.."jihye?",he called again,"where is she?"and went directy to jihye's room and found nothing but a mess room,"geez,she's really lazy,hey jihye don't hide from me.."leeteuk shouts again.'where is she' leeteuk says in his mind,he open the closet,look at the bathroom and look down at jihye bed,but she's not there."who am my kidding? she has a cell phone" leeteuk gets his cell phone and dialed, but,..."geez, she left her cell phone" after he saw jihye cell phone in the bed,.”aish,I better ask Kevin. ”said leeteuk., and went outside.


Woo’s residence’


‘knock,knock’,” who is it?” says with a boy voice, “hey, Kevin it’s leeteuk” answered leeteuk..kevin open the door,

“ahhh, leeteuk hyung what I can do for you? Asked Kevin, ”uhm, do you know where jihye is?” asked leteuk.

“well,hyung I haven’t seen jihye this few days after kibum tell him that his living,even at school,she don’t want to talk anyone even akira…..”hyung, I’ve seen jihye awhile ago” says dongho who interrupted his brother..”really?,where?” ask leeteuk, “at the park” says dongho, after he hears it, leeteuk run and went to the park where his sister is,Kevin is also following him who is calling some his friends..


“here you are” says leeteuk and sit down to the vacant swing..”you make me worried jihye”says leeteuk to his sister who is still quiet but tears are flowing in her eyes.”hey,don’t cry..i’m hurt if your hurt, please"..leeteuk almost pleaded…”oppa, kibum left me already”says jihye but still crying, “stop crying, yeah he left but who cares? oppa is still here, are you not happy with that huh?leeteuk says to his sister.. ”hey, hyung don’t forget about us.”

Says Kevin and at the back of him is Soo hyun, Kiseop, Eli and Alexander ..

”and stop crying jihye,and just forget that pabo kibum for awhile”,says Eli..after awhile Jihye stop crying and smile,”well, that’s more like it ”says Leeteuk who’s smiling also..

“let’s go home and I’ll cook breakfast for the two of us” says leeteuk with a smile in his eyes, “hey hyung how about us?,feeds us too cause without the help of dongho you won’t find jihye” says eli with a protest.. ”shut up” says kiseop…

”jihye,promise me I will never ever see you cry, is that a deal?” says leeteuk “ne oppa, let’s go home now oppa I’m hungry because of this drama” says jihye and start to laugh.and the two walks away holding hands.

“she’s really cute” says eli with a dreamy voice, “whatever!!” says Kevin and walks away followed by soo hyun, kiseop and Alexander.. “hey, eli let’s go stop daydreaming!!!” shouts kiseop, “ok!!” and run. ”seriously, you three walks really faster, but I can run faster than you three,” says eli. “shut up!!!” both of the three says.. “ok” eli answered back.