SPECIAL CHAPTER:when love fades away...

I PROMISE

Everything are perfect when the two became a couple, dongwoon is there every time their classmates bullies eunbi…he’s the one who hides her when the school are looking for her just to hurt her..yeah the whole school, they are now the kingkas of the junior high even though they are still in first year. But the problem came when the 2nd semester of their 2nd year came, they became famous and called beast, the school knows that eunbi and dongwoon are together, so the leadership of sulli…well, yoseob and junhyung also joins the bullying, but dongwoon won’t let it happen, also with the help of  ki kwang, hyun seung and doojoon..

Once eunbi are going home, someone throws a pebble at her “ouch, what’s your problem?” asked eunbi “your  the problem nerd, stay away from dongwoon oppa, he belongs to sulli unnie and no one else” says the girl “your talking to your sunbae” says eunbi but she knows that her life is in danger “so,I don’t care just stay away from dongwoon oppa” said the girl and throws another stone that makes eunbi run away.

Every day it’s eunbi’s routine, getting bullied,save by dongwoon or ki kwang,..But it’s getting worst, students are falling for BEAST and yoseob likes the attention.

Ki kwang’s house…the phone rung

“yoboseyo?,oh auntie what’s the problem, calm down,,I’ll be there” and hungs up,ki kwang run to the house of eunbi. “auntie? Why are you crying,?” asked ki kwang “eunbi is in the hospital, someone called me, I’m calling Alexander but his not answering so I call you to come with me” say’s eunbi’s mom who’s crying, ki kwang  just hug her.” Let’s go auntie”

Hospital

“how’s my daughter, doc?” asked Mrs. Eusebio. “she’s ok now, she only got bruises that’s all,” says the doctor and leave then Alexander with Kevin and Kiseop came “auntie!!” shouts Alexander  that makes the people looked at him.” What a shame!” says kiseop, “yah, my cousin has been bullied for almost one year but you haven’t told me.” Says Alexander to ki kwang “oppa, don’t blame him, blame me cause I never told you” says eunbi who’s already woke up, “aish, auntie I told you that she must go to my school” says Alexander “are you blaming me?” asked Mrs. Eusebio “no auntie, eunbi if they don’t stop bullying you,your going to transfer to our school” says Alexander “no way” says with a voice “dongwoon” says ki kwang

 “I don’t want her to transfer” says dongwoon behind him are hyun seung and doojoon “and why? Your only her boyfriend, that’s all” say Alexander “oppa, dongwoon oppa it’s for my own good” says eunbi “eunbi, I promised you that I’ll be your hero…”dongwoon” calls ki kwang that quiets him “fine” and walks away “oppa,” calls eunbi but can’t stand up.

School…one week later

“look guys, the nerd are back” says a guy with a blue hat, “how’s the hospital?” another guy with a skateboard “hey, nerdy ready for another?” asked a girl who’s hugging the guy with a cap, “hi nerdy, missed how we beat you?” it’s sulli with an egg in her hand “ready guys,..nerdy you better run” says sulli and she throws the egg that makes eunbi fall down, she’s looking for dongwoon, and she saw him but not coming to help her but walking away, she looked at ki kwang, hyun seung and doojoon with a sad face, cause they don’t know what to do and junhyung and yoseob are happily to see her miseries  ‘dongwoon oppa, you promise me that you’ll be in my side, but you lied then she passed out..those things happen to her every day, dongwoon always walking away when she’s getting bullied and ki kwang are the only one who helped her.,

but one day she found a short cut to their school, “nice one, I’ll be safe here” and walks..she already saw the back of the school building when she saw dongwoon’s back “oppa?,I better talk to him “oppa…..she can’t continue the words cause she saw dongwoon and sulli kissing, then they notice her “oh, hi eunbi” says sulli with a smile “hi, so-sorry to disturb you” and walks away passing to dongwoon and run before they saw her tears, and run just to get away to that place, when she’s tired of running, she just fall down, and just noticed that she’s in the park.. she’s about to sit down but “there you are nerdy” says with  guy it’s the same guy, 2 days ago that throws her egg, the hell he is the boyfriend of sulli’s friend Luna.

Eunbi saw the the egg in his hand even the others “please stop, don’t do it” eunbi is already begging “look guys the nerdy are begging” says the guy but he just throw the egg and the rest just laugh. “yah, you don’t have any manner, she’s already begging” says with a voice that she don’t know…