SPECIAL CHAPTER:eunbi's BEASTLY experience part 2

I PROMISE

EUNBI'S POV

after ki kwang came and talk to me,i went back to akira and jihye who's looking at me,"what are you looking at?are their any dirt in my face?" i chuckled when i asked them but jihye touched my forehead and asked "are you ok eunbi?" asked jihye "yeah,i'm always ok,what makes you think that there are someting wrong with me" i said to them "cause there are something wrong" finally akira spoke "huh?,seriously guys there's nothing wrong" but i saw the sad look on jihye face "we are your friends eunbi,you can tell us what's bothering you..you were silent since you arrived and after that ki kwang came" asked jihye "come on eunbi,speak up or if you want i''ll just ask alexander..."ok,i'll talk" i said when i interrupted akira's word..

"it started when i'm in junior high,you know that i transferred here in this university during the middle of second semester in junior high" i told them "yeah,alexander told me that you want to be transferred" jihye says "so,what's the real story?"akira asked "the real story is...i was bullied by some jerks who is now an idol.." i said that makes their eyes grow wider,and i saw akira's eyes rage into anger,"yah,don't tell me it's the BEAST you are referring to" shouts akira that makes the other student look at us,thankfully jihye calm her down,"yeah!"i answered "yah,you should told us about it,so when that jerk ki kwang came,i should kick his " says akira with fury,

"akira calm down,ki kwang is different,the two of us are friends..my mom and his mom are friends so,everytime they went to our house,his the one i'll play with..."hey,how about telling us about your junior high days,"says akira when she interrupted me.."well,ok" i answered

*flashback*

it's my first day of class,so nervous but who cares,ki kwang oppa is my classmate and hope I'll meet new friends..but seriously no one wants to talked to me 'forget it eunbi,how would they talked to you,if you look like an idiot with your glasses,umma it's your fault' i said it in my mind..then i saw ki kwang oppa with five boys with him,who are they..then i notice one of them are staring at me,he never left his stare even a second 'so,you want a staring contest eh,i'll give you one'i said but before i could looked at him again,he turn away his gaze to his friends,ki kwang oppa,introduced them to me,but the heck he won't looked at my direction,oh for christ sake,hope my junior high days would not be miserable..whoa,it's just the first day of classes but it looks like i haven't found my friends in my new school,ah this make me nuts..i better seat down before our teacher came.

one month after the classes start,my worst nightmare started,yoseob and junhyung starts bullying,when i arrived from school someone's calling and i don't want to looked around "yah,nerd turn back when someone's calling you,your the smartest in our class but you don't know any manners" says yoseob who's blocking my way "please let me pass,yoseob" i said with small voice "what?i don't hear you nerd,junhyung hyung what did she say?" his even asking his sidekick,"i don't even hear it,how about you guys?" his asking someone,then i heard some giggling,great their fans,"i don't know oppa,her voice is so low," i know her she's one of our classmate,when i look at her she's sulli,she's cute and always with dongwoon,the one who always stares at me but sadly he never talk to the girl "what are you looking at?" asked the girl,that makes me looked down again."yah,hyung stop it let's go eunbi" says with a voice,my rescuer when i looked up,it's...it's dongwoon?..jeez,i hope it's ki kwang now sulli won't stop me "yah,dongwoon what are you doing?" asked yoseob,stop bullying her!"says dongwoon "and why?" asked junhyung "cause i liked her!" answered dongwoon that makes me gasped and when i look at yoseob,junhyung and dongwoon's fans specially sulli their eyes are so wide,then dongwoon grabs me and pull me to our classroom,i pull my hand and push him,i don't care if our classmate are watching us "yah,what do you mean by those words that you said?" i shouted out "cause that's the truth,i like you eunbi,and it started during the first day of school" this revelation makes my world stop and i looked in our classroom,saw the hatred to my girl classmates a disgust to my boys classmates,including yoseob,junhyung but that's weird,i saw ki kwang with doojoon and hyun seung,who is the cold one and always silent are smiling "you got to be kidding me" i said but he just take off my glasses "hey,give it back to me," i shouted "behind those glasses is the girl i liked" still he continues "dongwoon oppa,stop it,you two are not meant to be,hey nerdy get away from him" says sulli then the laughter followed,so i walked out on our room don't want to hear that..that jerk are laughing too,so i run away,maybe i should go to our secret hideout,ki kwang oppa and me who only knows about it,...

secret garden...
hey,the place haven't change at all (http://www.barretstown.org/images/main/Secret_Garden.jpg)
"hey" says with a voice that i froze,so i looked back,it's ki kwang "hey,what a meracle...you've been ignoring me for almost one month then,you'll appear here,because i had a problem" i said to him,"i'm sorry,you know that everytime i want to be with you,yoseob hyung would drag me and i don't want to see you getting hurt" explained ki kwang,"hey oppa,nice show with dongwoon awhile ago" i said to him "his saying the truth,he told me about this,and he asked me to help him to be closed to you" answered ki kwang "yah,don't tell me you agree?" i asked him

"well,yeah?but don't get mad" says ki kwang with a worried face thinking i might beat him."do you have any brain huh?he just wants to play my feelings?" i said "then ki kwang hug me,"he won't do that,i already told him,but i told him when the two of you became a couple,it would be a secret,"says ki kwang "as if" i just say that makes ki kwang oppa laugh."let's go home?" asked ki kwang,"ne!" i answered,i hope none would take seriously to the words that dongwoon just said...

the next morning...i was about to answer the seat work in front of the class but someone tripped me off,and i saw sulli with a evil smile,"wimp" she just said,then someone help me stand up and when i saw him,it's dongwoon AGAIN,so again sulli are so furious...ahh,i'm so gonna hate this day...

CAFETERIA:
i was eating in a table,alone when sulli and her friends came and seat down..i just looked at them "what?stop staring at,and finished eating,we can't eat if your still here" shouts sulli that makes the other student looks in our table,i just looked down and mind my business eating,but to my surprise,sulli poured her juice to me,"yah!" i shout "are you finished?cause look at you your soaking wet" and all i can hear is laughter,so i took my things,walks away to the cafeteria crying,but i bumped to someone,"eunbi?are you ok?" that voice,i don't want to look up cause i know that it's dongwoon,he helps me to stand but i pushed him and run away,away to this place,i don't care if i'm crying and i'm soaking wet and people are looking me, i just want to get away to this place...

when i saw a taxi i quickly called it,but someone grabs me and i saw it's ki kwang,"you can ride on my car" he said i just follow him..."i'm sorry i'm not there," he said but i was so tired to talk so i fall asleep.."just sleep for awhile eunbi"says ki kwang with a sigh and look again to me..