Chapter 2

Hello Brothers!!

SJ (Sungjong) : Hyuna-ah , do you take my camera?!

HA (Hyuna) : No, today I use Hoya oppa camera.

SJ : Then, who's the one who take my camera?

Mom : It's me who take it. Your mom.

 


Around at 10 p.m, Hyuna took her laptop and open her facebook account. When she open her facebook account, she quickly take Hoya camera and transfer her photo with the teddybear to her laptop so that she can upload the photo.

After 10 minutes of waiting, finally the photo uploaded to her facebook account.

3 minutes later, 1,076 people like her photo .

 

HA : Wow, that's sure fast.

 

Hyuna read those comments on her photo.

-"Wow , Hyuna where do you get that teddybear?"

-"Nice posting Hyuna-ssi!"

-"Both of the human and the teddybear are cute :)"

-"I wish I can be that teddybear"

 

Hyuna even laugh at what her fans comments. Then, someone message Hyuna through Facebook. It's Park Kiwoong.

(A/N: Pink colour for Hyuna and blue colour for Kiwoong)

*Chat box*

KW(Kiwoong) : Hyuna-ah! Anyeong >.<

HA(Hyuna) : Oh! Oppa .. anyeong XP

KW : Your new photo with your teddybear sure are cute :)

HA : Hahahha? Really? I can't believe it .. 

KW : Really :D

HA : Wait ... you are doing this because ... Don't tell me that you want it again?

KW : I will never do it if you are not ready to help me.

HA : But ... I don't want to >3<

KW : Please please please... I want!

HA : Ok ... Tomorrow I'll see you ..

KW : OK OK

HA : Ok and don't forget to bring that person along, If you want to propose that person, you have to bring thet person too, not me!

KW : Yes sir! I-I mean madam!

HA : What ever~ 

 

(Suddenly, Hyuna mom call Hyuna)

 

HA : Oh .. My mom call me , so I better offline now. Bye and goodluck for tomorrow !

KW : Ok! bye :)

 

*End chatbox*

 

Hyuna quickly close her laptop and went to the living room. At the living room, she saw all of the 7 brothers gathered  together but her mom have not be seen.

 

HA : Oppa, where is mom?

DW (Dongwoo) : Mom already went to bed. She said that she is tired.

HA : Owh ...

WH (Woohyun) : Sit there.

 

Hyuna quickly sit between Myungsoo and Hoya. Hyuna look to Woohyun face, and he seem not that happy. Hyuna heartbeat beat fast since she is afraid right now. 

 

WH : Hyuna-ah, your football game finish at 3p.m , and where have you been until 5p.m.?

HY : I-I .. I hang out with coach and Hara.

WH : Hyuna, don't lie.

HY : That's true!

WH : HYUNA! Kikwang said that he only pick you and Hara up at 4.30 p.m.

 

"Damn it, how can coach tell him that?!" Hyuna whisper at her heart.  

The truth is , from 3.30 p.m until 4.30 p.m, Hyuna and Hara went to the shopping mall, just because one of her friend make a fan meeting for hyuna. Hyuna know that her brothers will be mad at them cuz this things is nonsense but she also cannot break her friend heart to. So she decided to do it and hide it from her brothers.

 

WH : Where were you back then?

HA : I-I .... Hara and I went to the shopping mall.

(Look down, not dare to look at Woohyun face)

WH : For?

HA : One .. One of my friend make a fanmeeting for me..

WH : At the mall?

HA : Y-Yes ..

WH : So you are saying that you went to the mall just because your friend make a fanmeeting? 

HA : Y-Yes ..

WH : Hyuna, DO YOU KNOW THAT IS NONSENSE!

(Hyuna start to cry)

 

Myungsoo , the one who sat beside Hyuna notice that Hyuna is crying. He slowy rubs her back and hug her. Woohyun is still angry , Dongwoo and Sunggyu try their best calm him down but ..

Hyuna feel that this situation is unfair. She feel like she is like a bird in a cage. Her anger is getting higher until she can't handle it again.

 

HA : Oppa! YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER! DON'T TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO!

 

Myungsoo, saw that Hyuna is angry. He try to calm her down, but Hyuna face is telling to them all that she can't handle it any longer.

 

MS (Myungsoo) : Hyuna-ah, calm down.

HA : How can I calm down is Woohyun oppa mad at me just because I went to the shopping mall for a fanmeeting?

WH : HYUNA! YOU ARE STILL 16! WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU-

HA : Oppa, I wil take care of myself .. Don't worry I-

WH : Are you gonna make yourself like a !!!

 

Hyuna heart broke when Woohyun said the word '' . She cry hard as she can't handle it already. Myungsoo, Hoya, Sungjong, and Seongyeol keep on making Hyuna to be calm and the other three siblings try to talk with Woohyun.

Hyuna keep on crying until she suddenly ran out from home. Her action suprise her brothers, even Woohyun, the one who mad at her. 

They try to follow her, but since she is an ahtlete, she ran very fast and far.

 


They keep on searching for Hyuna since it is already 12 a.m. They afraid that something will happen to her. Woohyun keep on searching and searching until he heard some voices.

"What are you doing?"

"Don't worry miss lady, We wont be harsh on you.."

"No, get away from me!!"

 

He sneekly look who are them and he saw Hyuna been force by two man. Woohyun quickly ran to them and punch one of the man face.Then , they figth. Woohyun did punch them and also been punch. In the end, Woohyun won. The two man ran for their life.

Hyuna look to Woohyun and saw some wound at his face. She want to call the ambulance but Woohyun stop her.

 

(Hold Hyuna's hand)

WH : Get on my back.

HA : But .. your wound.

WH : Oh? Don't worry .. 

HA : Oppa .. Sorry ..

(Hyuna start to cry)

WH : Why are you crying ? You know, only your crying tears can broke my heart. 

HA : How can I don't cry.. I-If I d-don't run from h-house ..Y-You will n-never b-be like this..

(Hyuna even cry harder. Woohyun gave Hyuna a piggyback)

WH : Hyuna?

HA : H-Hmm?

WH : Here, take my handphone and tell all of your brothers that I found you already.

HA : Ok ..

WH : Now, let's go home!!

 


SG (Sunggyu) : Where do you found her Woohyun-ah?

 

Woohyuna and Hyuna finally at home and Hyuna is sleeping at Woohyun. Dongwoo take Hyuna like a bridal style and sent her to her room since Dongwoo is the muscular brother among the 7 brothers.

 

WH : Oh...

MS : Hyung, why your face have wounds? Do you have a fight?

WH : Yeah, a little fight.

SG : You better clean it. Just ask Sungjong to help you.

WH : OK ..

 


 

The next day has come. Hyuna wake up early and make breakfast for her 9 family member incuding her. Why 9? because her dad already divorce with her mom just because her dad fell in love with someone else.

After finish making breakfast, she went to all of each family room to wake them up. 

The last person that Hyuna will waking him up is Woohyun. Hyuna slowly went to Woohyun room and look to Woohyun sleeping.

 

HA : Cute ..

 

Hyuna look to his cheeks and saw a wound. She slowly waking Woohyun and Woohyun finally wake up.

 

HA : Good morning

(Wave her hand)

WH : Good morning princess

(Wave back to Hyuna)

HA : What princess?

WH : Annoying princess..

HA : Hmmp!

WH : Just kidding. 

HA : I know that. Oppa, hurry up take breakfast. I cook the breakfast for you all.

WH : Really? Why?

HA : Because ... I have promise my friend that I will help her later.

WH : Help what?

HA : Privacy stuff ... Hurry up! If you don't , you don't have your breakfast then.

(Pulling Woohyun hand)

WH : Ok already.