Chapter 5

Hello Brothers!!

After the audition, Hyuna and Hara went to their home.


When Hyuna step in to her house, Sunggyu call Hyuna from his room. Hyuna just went to Sunggyu room. When she open the door ..

 

HA (Hyuna) : What's going on?

SG (Sunggyu) : Hyuna, do you know this person?

(Sunggyu gave Hyuna the photo)

HA : Yeah . I know her. She is Jiyoon, my classmate . Why you ask?

SG : She ask me to be her boyfriend.

HA : Really? When.

SG : A minute before I call you.

(Hyuna start to excited)

HA : So .. what's your answer? 

SG : Let me talk with her first.

HA : Oppa, she's the smartest girl in our class. She's also a good singer.

SG : I want to meet her first. Tomorrow , during school, tell her that I want to meet her before school start.

HA : Woah?!

SG : Just tell her okay?

 


 

Hyuna went back to her room. And she saw her photo album on her bed. She take the album and open it. She slowy look to the photo one by one .Suddenly, Woohyun come in to her room.

 

WH (Woohyun ) : Owh .. Hyuna-ah

HA : Oh?! Oppa, why are you here?

WH : I just want to tell you that I found your photo album at my room.

HA : Why will my album at your room?

WH : Don't know ..

(Sit next to Hyuna)

WH : Hyuna-ah, do you remember this?

(Point to the photo)

HA : Don't remember..

WH : Hmmm? really?

HA : Now I remember! Back then Sunggyu oppa went to a camp. So we took his car and went to Gangnam.

WH : Hahahah, that's correct. And when Sunggyu know that we use his car, he never left his car keys at home.

HA : Hmmm ... Oppa, do you remember this?

 

WH : Owh .. that's the first time you join the football club right?

HA : You do remember ... How about this?

 

WH : Owh ... that is when you and Hara went to school tour.

HA : Oppa, do you remember that back then, you said that Hara is the most pretty girl that you have meet.

(Woohyun blush)

WH : Really ?

HA : Yeah really ... And after that, all of the students that go to the school tour keep on teasing you two when you two are helping each other.

WH : Really? I forgotten already. Hmmmm ... Hyuna-ah, do you remember this person?

(Hyuna shock)

WH : You have said once to me back then, you said that you don't like to be friends with other boys at school because all of them are bad person . You want Byunghun to be your only male friend but since he went to US , You start to be friends with Hara. And that time, we brothers don't like you to be friendly with other boys because they all once want to hurt you.

HA : In what age was I back then?

WH : 13 years old.

HA : Really? I know this person?

WH : You forgotten already? Byunghun is the one and only male friend of yours that we accept because her mom is our mom friend. I want to go to the kitchen first okay?

HA : Okay ...

(Woohyun go to the kitchen)

 

"What? I know L.joe before? How did I forget?" Hyuna whisper at her heart. She never know that L.joe use to be her friends, or more like bestfriends.

 

(Hyuna saw Woohyun phone. She take the phone)

HA : Let see what in his gallery..

(Hyuna check Woohyun phone gallery)

HA : Hara?! Why Woohyun oppa have her picture at his handphone?