Chapter 6

Hello Brothers!!

 

HA (Hyuna) : What should I do now?

 

The teacher is still teaching but Hyuna didn't pay any attention. No  longer than that, the teacher call Hyuna's name.

 

Teacher : Hyuna-ssi

(Hyuna shock)

HA : Yes Teacher?

Teacher : What's the matter with you today? Are you sick?

HA : No ..

Teacher : So why aren't you paying any attention?

HA : Sorry teacher ..

Teacher : Pay attention when I'm teaching okay?

HA : Yes teacher..

 

The teacher continue on his teaching and this time Hyuna pay attention at class.

 

 


 

 

The school bell rings and now it is lunch time. Everyone quickly go to the school canteen except for Hyuna.

Hyuna still can't believe that Woohyun save Hara pictures at his phone.

 

(Flashback)

 

 

HA : Let see what in his gallery..

(Hyuna check Woohyun phone gallery)

HA : Hara?! Why Woohyun oppa have her picture at his handphone?

 

She keep on checking and there's a lot of Hara pictures.

 

Then, she heard Woohyun singing and his footstep going towards her room. She quickly put the phone at the place where she first take it and pretend like nothing happen.

 

 

WH (Woohyun) : Hyuna-ah, I can't find some ice cream. So I choose fruits instead..

HA (Hyuna) : Owh .. Ok .

HA : Oppa, tomorrow , after school I want to hang out with my friends.

WH: Which friends?

HA : Oppa ... Can't I just go?

WH : Cannot until you tell me which friends of yours that you want to hang out with.

HA : Oppa ..

(Hyuna make her puppy eyes)

WH : With who?

HA : Erm .... With Myungsoo oppa.

WH : Myungsoo? Why him?

HA : Because you have said before that if I want to hang out, there must be one person with me. So this time I pick Myungsoo oppa.

 

(End flashback)

 

Suddenly, Hyuna heard alot of girls screaming. She quickly ran to the place.

At the place, she can saw Seukhye is there to.

 

HA : Seukhye-ah, what's going on?

SH (Seukhye) : Owh .. There's two cute boys that just transfer here.

HA : Transfer here? Who?

SH : That two over there !

(Seukhye point to the two boys who was been surrounded by alot of girls)

HA : Hmmm?

(Hyuna look to the boys but she can't saw their face because the girls keep on blocking Hyuna )

 

The school bell rings again and it is study time. Hyuna went to dance class with Hara and Seukhye since the three of them join dancing club.

The dancing club do have a lot of members but only 1/3 of the club can dance well. Hyuna, Hara and Seukhye one of the good dancer too. But Seukhye want to be an actor, so that's why she didn't join any dancing competition except for singing and acting.

Whe Hyuna open the door, once again alot of girls where inside the room. Hyuna been push and one of the girls step on her foot. She can't handle her anger anymore. 

 

HA : YAH! WHY YOU ALL ARE HERE?!

 

All of the people look to Hyuna. At first they all were quite but they started to be noisy again after 10 second.

 

HA : What going on?

HR (Hara) : Where is the teacher?

SH : Can it be ....

HA : What?

SH : Hyuna-ah, go look at there. Who did make them go in here.

HA : What? I can't understan-

(Seukhye push Hyuna and Hyuna almost fell but someone capture her.)

??? : Are you okay?

Hyuna : Thanks but who ar-

(Hyuna shock)

??? : Hye Hyuna-ssi. It's me, L.joe.

Hyuna : I-It's is you ...

 

Alot of girls started to gossip and some of the girls seem to be upset when they saw L.joe save Hyuna from falling down.

 

HA : Thanks for helping me..

(Hyuna stand up)

L.joe : No problem .. It is nice to see you again Hyuna-ssi.

(L.joe help Hyuna pick her books and all of the girls shock)

L .joe : I just-

HA : Don't tell me .. You just transfer here?

L.joe : How do you know? Wow, are you stalking me?

HA : No I'm not .. I just heard that two boys tranfers here. So who is the other boy?

L.joe : Owh, It's Leejoon.

HA : Leejoon? Owh ...

 


 

After the dance class, the school time is over and all of the students at Seoul High school went to their home. All of Hyuna brothers didn't go to school today because today they debut as a group named 'Infinite'. 

Hyuna did text them early at the morning and they said that they all were happy because their new song ' Man In love' won the first place at Music Bank.

Hyuna like their song . They also say that Myungsoo cry hard when they won. Maybe because it is their first time to win the first place in the first debut. Hyuna know that they all did work hard.

Before Hyuna left school, she put her books at her lookers. Along the way, she saw L.joe putting his books at his looker too. Their looker are next to each other.

 

HA : Hye L.joe!

(Wave her hand right hand)

L.joe : Owh Hye Hyuna-ssi.. What are doing at here?

HA : Putting my books at my looker.

L.joe : Whooah .. Our looker are next to each other.

HA : Yeah ... erm .... L.joe , did you ever remember when you were 13 years old?

L.joe : Hmm ? 13? I don't know .. Why you ask?

HA : Just .. want to know. Bye , I better go now.

L.joe : Owh ... Bye ..

 

Hyune quickly left the place and ... She didn't notice that one of her book accidentally fell from her bag.

 

L.joe : Oh my, she forgot this!