Chapter 7

Hello Brothers!!

It's a double update! I make a double update as my appologize for not update for a week .. Sorry guys !! TT.TT .. btw read the other capther! :*


 

L.joe : Oh my, she forgot this!

(L.joe want to gave Hyuna back the book but he saw that Hyuna already gone)

LJ (Leejoon) : L.joe-ah! Why are you stiil here?

 

Leejoon also transfer to Seol High School with L.joe. 

 

L.joe : Owh .. I just want to put my books.

LJ : What are you holding?

L.joe : Owh .. this book? It's Hyuna's.

LJ : Hyuna?

L.joe : Hyuna , the girl that also won the audition.

LJ : Owh .. But how did you get her book?

L.joe : Owh, she accidentally drop it while she is running.

LJ : Can't we read it?

L.joe : It's a diary. We cannot read other people privacy.

LJ : Only the two of us read it. And I promise I'll never tell anybody. You too.

L.joe : Cannot ..

LJ : Just a page ..

L.joe : Cannot..

LJ : Please .. Or not I take it from you.

L.joe : What are you-

(Leejoon took Hyuna diary from L.joe. L.joe try to take it back but Leejoon already read it)

LJ : Hmm? 16/03/2013 ... That is when the audition! Let us see what did she wrote!

L.joe : Leejoon ! Don't do it!

(L.joe keep on trying to take the book back but since Leejoon is taller than L.joe, L.joe can't reach the book)

LJ : 'Dear Diary, Today I meet two boys named Leejoon and L.joe.' wow .. she wrote about us! 'I first meet them when I was on the way to the audition hall. And you know what? I kinda like L.joe and Leejoon' .

(L.joe stop. He stop when he heard 'I kinda like L.joe and Leejoon')

LJ : Wow , L.joe, she like you and me .. Woah! What a secret.

L.joe : STOP NOW!

(Leejoon stop what he was doing. L.joe take Hyuna's diary from Leejoon hand)

LJ : L.joe . Just be honest, you do like Hyuna right.

L.joe : So what? You want to ruin it?

LJ : I just want to tell you that.. I like Hyuna too. So you better watch out or not you-

L.joe : what? Are you gonna do it again? Do you think that I'm afraid of you?  I'll not. Back then , I admit that you mannage to get Jiyeon away from me but this time I will never let you get Hyuna!

LJ : About Jiyeon I-

L.joe : I don't want to continue this conversation because it might just ruin our friendship. So, goodbye.

 

L.joe go away from the place, leaving Leejoon alone. 

 

LJ : So now, Hyuna is the one who make us fight for love.. 

 

 


 

 
L.joe open his house door and as usual, he went to his house garden. Since he was little, he always went to the garden if he is not in the good mood because the nature can make him feel better.
 
He close his eyes and suddenly his memory came.
 
(Flashback)
 
He and Jiyeon were a lovey dovey couple . All of Jiyeon friends were jealous of her but one day... L.joe make his 15 birthday party at his house and he invite all his friends and Jiyeon. 
 
When L.joe party finish, he started to search for Jiyeon and Leejoon because they haven't eat the cake. L.joe brought the cake with him because he want to supprise them but when he went to look at them at the side of the pool, he saw .. Jiyeon is kissing Leejoon.
 
The cake that L.joe brought suddenly drop and maybe because of the sound, Leejoon and Jiyeon saw him. L.joe cry and run away from there. 
 
2 days later, Jiyeon ask L.joe to break up with him because she said that she did not love him anymore. L.joe was heartbroken until he decided to go back to Korea.
 
Leejoon said that he will also follow him since they were friends since L.joe first came to US but to L.joe, he thought that Leejoon is just want him to forget about Jiyeon.
 
After 1 year, L.joe finally forget about Jiyeon and become close with Leejoon
 
(End flashback)
 
??? : Byunghun-ah, why are you here?
(L.joe slowly open his eyes)
L.joe : Owh omma ... 
Omma : Why ? Are you not in the good mood today?
L.joe : No .. I just want to rest my mind. I felt tired today.
Omma : Don't lie to omma, I know that you only come here if you're in a bad mood.
L.joe : Omma ..
Omma : Just tell me, what is it now?
(L.joe take a deep breathe before he started to talk)
L.joe : Omma.. I kinda like this one girl ..
Omma : Omo, my son is in love ...
L.joe : And , I think ... arghh .. I'm tired!
Omma : Just tell me who is the lucky girl?
L.joe : Her name .. Hyuna.
Omma: Hyuna? What a cute name.
L.joe : she is cute..
Omma: What? did my son just say ...
L.joe : Omma, stop it~
Omma: Okay ... You should eat now ...
L.joe : Okay omma~
 
 
L.joe mom went to the house and L.joe still at the garden . L.joe took out his phone and open facebook. When he on his facebook, he saw a facebook account named 'Natural Hyuna' . He open the facebook and he's supprise. It is really Hyuna.
 
 
L.joe : I already add her at facebook? How can I don't know?
 
He started to look at Hyuna facebook wall. He saw alot of Hyuna's photo until he saw a status.
 
'I just met a handsome guy that melt my heart.. and that person named have the capital L.B.H'
 
L.joe : L.B.H ? Who's name is it? Wait a minute .. Lee ... Lee Byung Hun? It can't be ... Maybe ... Argghh!! Maybe it is me ... Oh my god I'm blushing right now!
 
He read the status comment and saw 24 people comment. And have 210 likes. 
 
' Hyuna, who is the lucky guy?'
' Is it me? my name is Lee Bongho'
 
L.joe : Hahahha.. all of them want to know .. Hmm ... how about I comment too?
 
L.joe comment 'Is it Lee Byung Hun?'  on Hyuna's status. His facebook name 'Lee Joe' .
 
 
 
L.joe : Owh ? someone reply already?
 
He read the reply and saw ...
 
'That's right, It's Leebyunghun!' and the person who reply is ... Hyuna .