Chapter 1

Hello Brothers!!

KK (Kikwang) : Hyuna! Hurry up, you're almost there!

 

Hyuna catch the ball from the other team and make a perfect and last goal for the last round. All the fooball fans cheer happily for Hyuna victory.

Hyuna are the most talented sports girl in Seoul High School. She is the 'Perfect Girl' in Seoul High School. 

 

HA (Hyuna) : Coach Kikwang! We won! We won!

(Hyuna ran to Kikwang and hug him happily)

KK : Yeah !! We won!!!

(Kikwang rubs Hyuna's hair)

HR (Hara) : Yah coach! How can you hug Hyuna only? 

(Hara cross her arms)

HA : Why? Jealous? Don't be ... Me and coach are just buddys.

(Let go of Kikwang and look at Hara)

HR : Yah I'm not jealous!

KK : Ok ok .. All we want to know that is we won this football game.

HA & HR : That's right!!!

 

Suddenly, all of the boys from no where came and running for Hyuna. They all try to give Hyuna presents. Hyuna just take them since she like presents. One of the fan gave Hyuna a cute teddy bear.

 

HA : Thank you~

(Smile and wink to the person)

 

All of the fan were paralized . They all melted by Hyuna. Even when Hyuna, Hara and Kikwang went to the school canteen, the fanatic boys will also follow them.

At the canteen, Hyuna order this food :

Hara order this food :

While Kikwang order this food :

 

HA : Hara-ah ... Why you buy bibimpap?

HR : Owh .. I'm on a diet right now.

HA : Again? Your waist is now already 22 inch!

HR : Yours?

HA : 2 ... 23 inch

KK : Girls these day .. They think that their waist must be under 30 inch.

HR : Teacher .. That's because girls these day want to be pretty infront of people.

KK : What ever .. It's a good thing that I'm only 2 years older than you two.

HA : Really ? You are at the same age as Sungyeol and Myungsoo oppa!

HR : You don't know? They are bestfriend da~ Is they aren't coach's friends, why they just let you be close with coach?

HA : ohh ....

 

(Hyuna phone ringing)

*Phone ringtone*

 

Time goes so fast and my heart grows impatient
I imagine you next to me and film a movie of my own

When a man’s in love, he wants to stay by your side
There’s always so much he wants to do for you
When I’m in love, I want to give everything in my life to you
With just one expectation, your heart
When I’m in love

When a man’s in love, when a man’s in love

-Infinite - Man In Love-

 

(Pick up the phone call)

HA : Hello?

??? : Hello , Hyuna ... Is your game already finish?

HA : Yeah .. It been an hour ago since the game finish. Guess what, we won the game!!

??? : It's good for you guys .. So proud of my little sis.

HA: Thanks Woohyun oppa.

WH (Woohyun) : You are welcome ... By the way, tomorrow Sunggyu , Dongwoo , Seongyeol and I will go to grandma house with mom. So ... You better have some time for tomorrow.

HA : Tomorrow .. Hmmm, tomorrow I'm free . So there's no problem then.

WH : Really? Ok then ..

HA : Bye oppa~

WH : Bye

 

(End phone call)

After Hyuna are done with the phone call, she continue eating. Around at 5 p.m, Kikwang sent Hara to her house and then sent Hyuna to her house since the three of their house are near.

When Hyuna finally at her house, she said thank you to Kikwang and go inside the house. When she open the house , The first thing that happen is..

SJ (Sungjong) : Hyuna-ah, do you take my camera?!