His Past

The Secret Within (Short Hiatus)

Donghae would have never imagined that he would have to face the same thing again. Ever. When his phone rang he had a sick feeling in his stomach that it was not going to be decent. And he was damn right. It was the manager and he told him that Ryeowook was caught in an accident and he is currently being treated at the hospital. It was just like what had happened with Kyuhyun. That terrifying word was again haunting him and he immediately felt scared.

The front of the hospital was already filled with the medias and the fans and also probably the people who had nothing to do with them but was just curious to dig up something that they can brag about. It was definitely a battle for them to get into the hospital. Thankfully, the securities department of the hospital were willing to help them passed through the massive crowd of people.

They walked nervously towards Ryeowook's hospital room, fearing the worst and hoping the best. Their feet trembling with every step they took as they approached his room. To their huge relief, the doctor's told them that Ryeowook's injuries were minor. That he had just broken one of his legs and obtained a few scars. They entered Ryeowook's room quietly and saw that the younger man was sleeping. They all surround Ryeowook's bed and stared at him, each having their own thoughts.

 

'You know what I've learned over the years about Ryeowook?' Eunhyuk broke their long silence. They all looked at him.

'He may act cute and fragile and vulnarable while in truth, he is a strong person.' He continued.

'Probably the strongest one out of all of us.'

 

'What is the point you're trying to say here Eunhyuk?' Donghae asked the other. Trying to grasps its true meaning.

 

'Strong people would usually keep everything to themselves and solve it themselves.' Eunhyuk answered quietly, letting his thoughts take him. 

'They would do their best at trying to keep the people around them from knowing just for the sake of not troubling them.'

 

His words were so true that all of them remained silent and just stared at the small figure before them. They wondered,

 

How much have Ryeowook really endured by himself?

 

These thought remained in their minds.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ryeowook opened his eyes and looked at his surroundings. He was surprised when he saw s sleeping all across the room. Some of them were sleeping on the couch, some of them had laid out a few sheets on the floor and slept there while others leaned against the wall for support as they dozed of. The sight before him hurt him so much that he felt his eyes water. Every time they do these sort of things it would make it even harder for him to hide the truth for them. He would be terrified if they ever found out his dark secret. He couldn't even imagined how that would be like. He would never be able to face them ever again. Ryeowook biggest fear of this whole thing is probably how they would judge him if they ever find out about what he had done in the past. Where can he go then? He can't afford to lose them. Any one of them.

However, things are getting harder for him and it was diffficult to hide his stressful state from them. He tried to hide it but he knew better how they could read him so well. Plus things had just gotten even worst for him when the unexpected past that he has long forgotten came back haunting him and demanding things from him that he would have never have expected. Everything was just too sudden and he didn't know what to do. He was lost. Moreover, The members would suspect even more since he is always missing and went off somewhere. He heaved out a long sigh.

 

 

How can you hide the truth when the truth keeps haunting you and affecting your everyday life?

 

And how can you hide the truth forever in order to protect those you love when the situation is getting even harder?

 

 

He is completely lost.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ryeowook stared at the window and looked at the night sky, it was calm and beautiful. Something he wished with all of his might that he posess currently at this moment. He leaned back against his pillow and remembered his childhood. When everything was so hard not just for him, but for his entire family. Where everything started. This whole mess.

 

 

Ryeowook was just about to go down for breakfast when he heard his mother yelling in pain. Shocked, he immediately peeked from behind the wall and saw three men hitting his mother. The sight horrified him.

 

'Yah you better give our money back you !!' One of the men yelled at her.

 

'I-I don't have any...please...stop...please.....' The man then slapped her face hard making her fall backward.

'...please I beg you...' She continued to plead, her cry getting louder.

 

'Look here bicth!' He yelled angrily at her, clenching his fists.

'Your stupid husband owes us a lot of money and you better find a way to pay us back since he had run away somewhere that motherer!!' He was about to hit her again when Ryeowook yelled at stood protectively in front of his mother, shielding her from them.

 

'STOP HITTING MY MOM!!!' He courageously yelled at them.

'IT'S NOT HER FAULT THAT DAD BORROWED SOME MONEY FROM YOU AND DIDN'T PAY BACK!!!'

 

'GET OUT OF THE WAY KID!' The man punched Ryeowook so hard that fell backwards and coughed of blood. Ryeowook's mother yelled at the sight and immediately went towards her son.

 

'DON'T HIT MY SON PLEASE I BEG YOU!!!!!' She pleaded desperately to them.

'HE'S INNOCENT!'

 

'YOU BETTER TEACH YOUR SON SOME ING MANNERS!!!' The man yelled as he grabbed her collars.

'LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY .' He then said.

'If you don't find the money by the end of this week I'm gonna have to use another way for you to repay back all those money you owe me.' He warned coldly.

'And you will have to do it until every single penny is paid back to me you got that??!!!!' He threw her back onto the floor.

'AND THAT INCLUDES YOUR ING SON!!!' He said this loudly before slamming the door behind him with a loud bang.

 

 

Ryeowook was brought back to the present when he felt someone hugged him tightly, telling him to calm down and breathe. He opened his eyes abruptly and saw that the members were all staring at him worriedly and it was Donghae that was hugging him. It turns out that he had been crying, no more like sobbing and that was the thing that had caused s to awake from their slumber. He didn't even realized that he had been thou until he felt how wet his face is and how his body was trembling. He looked at each of s as fear took control over his body. Without even a second to spare he began sobbing like there was no tomorrow, hugging Donghae tightly as if he was the only thing that could spare his life.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------