The Right Choice

The Secret Within (Short Hiatus)

 

'What can I do to make you leave my members alone?' 

 

Ryeowook said with fuming eyes as he was standing in front of the man he had always hate for all these years. For all his life.

 

'You know what I want Ryeowook. Don't pretend like you don't.' The man said with a smirk.

'Anything but that.' Ryeowook said firmly.

'I would do anything but that.' He repeated his words.

'Hm...' The man chuckled.

' And here I thought that you love your so called brothers so so dearly?'

'Guess I was wrong then.'

'There is nothing more in the world that I love than my members and don't you ever question that.' Ryeowook spat at him angrily.

'Then...you'd be willing to do..'that'...don't you...? His smirk turned to an evil smile which then turned to a huge chuckle.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ryeowook's mind was messed up. So messed up that he was speeding his car like never before. He didn't even bother paying any attention to his surroundings. He never thought that his past would come hunting him again. And of all time why here? Why now? Why when he had found himself living with the most wonderful people he had ever known? And having a great career? It was just not fair. 

Ryeowook continued to speed as he drove to God-knows-where. He needed time. More time. He had to make the right move. He had to think things through. He can't afford to make any wrong move. That would just caused him, no his loved ones.

 

But how can you make the right decision when there is none ?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kyuhyun was looking out the window. He didn't pay any attention to all the ruckus his hyungs was making. His mind and thoughts were filled with Ryeowook. He felt hurt by Ryeowook's actions. But moreover, he felt hurt by the fact that Ryeowook didn't even bother to share with him his problems. They were supposed to be best friends. They were supposed to share everything with each other. They both promised. Ryeowook may hide it all in but he knew better. He knew better than anyone that Ryeowook in currently facing problems. Thou, he was not sure whether it was a huge or a small problem. However, judging by Ryeowook's behaviour he was certain that it was definitely messy.

Kyuhyun sighed for the many times that day.

 

Please Wookie just tell me what's wrong.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ryeowook was speeding vigorously that he didn't noticed the hole on the road ahead of him.

 

It took him a few seconds to realize that his surroundings was getting darker and darker.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Comments inspire me! ;)