Chronology

The Secret Within (Short Hiatus)

'Leave.'

 

At this, the man in the black jacket and raven hair laughed.

 

'You want me to leave?' He questioned the man before him.

'It's not that simple Ryeowook.'

 

'I'm done.' Ryeowook said to him. His voice was strict and his eyes was fumed with anger.

'You have nothing to do with me anymore.'

'And I, have nothing to do with you anymore.'

 

'Then what?' The man questioned him.

'If I leave then what Ryeowook?'

'You think you can just escape?'

 

'I'm trying to.' Ryeowook snapped at him.

 

The man walked towards Ryeowook and grabbed a hold of his chin, pushing it upwards. He then looked into his eyes.

 

'What are you going to do about him then?'

'I told you Ryeowook.'

'The past can never change.'

'It will always haunt you. Even if your already deep into the future.'

 

'Let go of me you bastard.' Ryeowook pushed him backwards. It didn't work much since he was bigger.

' off.' He then spat out in anger.

'I will never go back to you people.'

 

'NEVER.'

 

He then left the man standing there, hopped onto his car and drove away.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ryeowook slammed the door to his dorm hard, shocking the other members that was hanging out in the living room.

 

'What the hell Ryeowook?!' Heechul yelled at the smaller man.

 

Ryeowook didn't answer him and instead took off to his room. He took out his bag and stuffed his clothes inside. He then headed back out.

 

'Where are you going?' Leeteuk questioned him as he stood in front of the younger, blocking him from moving further.

 

'Somewhere.' Ryeowook merely replied as he pushed the older man away and move towards the door.

 

'AND where is that 'Somewhere'?' This time, it was Kyuhyun. He was folding his arms under his chest and looking down at Ryeowook.

'You can't just enter the dorm like and then took off without a word.'

 

'I'm going to my parents house.' Ryeowook answered him in complete annoyance.

'Now can you just get out of my way.'

 

'What's the matter with you Ryeowook?!' Kangin spat at him.

'Why are you becoming so impatient nowadays?'

 

'Hyung, I have no time. I have to go.'

 

'No. You're not going anywhere Ryeowook.' Heechul uttered to him. He was standing next to Kangin.

'You are not going anywhere until you've explained to us your little act of rebellion recently.'

 

'I'm not rebellion.' Ryeowook was quite taken aback by Heechul's words.

'I'm not.'

 

'Then why are you going to your parents house?' Eunhyuk asked him.

'I thought everything between us was settled. Did we do something wrong?'

 

'Just please get out of my way.' Ryeowook was starting to lose his patience. He didn't have time for this. Not now.

 

'Wookie Stop.' Donghae walking towards him. He then grabbed a hold of his hands and sqeeuzed it tight.

'If we did anything, we're sorry okay. Please forgive us.'

'Please tell us what's wrong.'

 

'JUST GET OUT OF MY WAY!' Ryeowook pushed Donghae onto the floor shocking everyone. They all went speechless.

 

Ryeowook immediately ran towards the door. He stopped his track before leaving as he looked at Donghae who was laying on the floor. 

 

'Damn it I have no time for this!' He then slammed the door hard once again, leaving s confused and astonished.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ryeowook was speeding. 

 

He was driving as fast as he could. He was running out of time. He knew that he had to be faster. 

 

'Damn it Damn it Damn it!!' He yelled out loud in frustration at the traffic jam he was currently in. At the same time he was constantly checking his watch in between his curse. 

 

'DAMN IT!!!'

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

'You're late.' 

 

The man from before said to him. He was sitting on a huge couch looking completely annoyed.

 

'At least I got here.' Ryeowook spat at him.

 

'You've become brave.' The man uttered to him.

 

'And you've become more ugly.' Ryeowook merely responded.

 

'That bravery is not gonna take you no where Ryeowook.' He smirked at him as he took a sip of his wine.

'This is my game Ryeowook.'

 

'Whatever I do or what condition I'm in is not your business you bastard.' Ryeowook snapped. He was getting more and more annoyed.

'Let's just get this over with.' 

 

The man chuckled at Ryeowook's words.

 

'It will never be over Ryeowook.'

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do leave a comment ;)!