Park Tae Bin

Diamond

Park Tae Bin

Basic Info:

Name: Park Tae Bin (박 태 빈)

Age: 15

DOB: 4/17/1998

Role: Maknae, Second Visual, First Dancer

Place of Birth: London, England

Languages: Fleunt English. Advanced Korean, Chinese. Basic Spanish.

 

Details:

Background: Taebin (born Tara Park) was born to two full Korean parents in London, England. Her parents were there for a study trip, and ended up living there to take care of Tara. When she was 10, she moved from England to South Korea. She was chosen from the same auditions as Taemi, resulting in the two being good friends. She likes the fact that people assume she's the second-oldest; People say there is no way she's actually 15. She was supposed to debut at 14, but the company considered that 'too young' for an idol. Whenever she speaks English, she has a faint British accent.

Friends: SNSD: Taeyeon, Sooyoung. SHINee: Minho, Onew, Taemin. EXO K: Baekhyun, Kai EXO M: Luhan, Kris, Tao.

Training Period: 3 years, 5 months.

 

Misc. Info:

Hobbies: Knitting. Modeling for Ha Rae. Learning Spanish from Sujung. Learning about different countries. Flirting with Taemin (shhh). Going shopping with Kris.

Dislikes: the Dating ban. Trainees who bully others. People that ask her to say things on her accent.

Ulzzang: Min Kyung