DIAMOND (pt.1)

Diamond

Are You Ready To Meet...


Lee Soo Man walked around the board room, hands behind his back. It was the big day: It was the day he would finally announce the idea of "Diamond" to the world. Soon, dozens of reporters will be seated in the chairs, ready to hear Soo Man's big announcment. He turned to face the covered cardboard board display. Underneath the gigantic pink sheet was a board filled with the pictures and names of the trainees who he selected to be in his new group. No longer would there be two big girl groups to bring in fame and money, but (soon) there will be three. He was proud of his latest creation, combining the best trainees he could think of. All with the exception of one were born outside of Korea, so that was sure to bring in international market. Each girl was beautiful, and this was sure to bring in many modeling oppertunities.

Yes, you can see he really went all out on this.


Bae Li

"My god, this place is huge." I gasped, pushing the door of the dorm open. No more would I live in the small, uncomfortable trainee dorms. Now I would be living with 8 other room-mates.

It all started last week, when the company announced it would be debuting 9 girls in three months. The selected would be notified by email and were expected to be moved out by the end of the week. Everyone was excited and everywhere you go, there was talk about the new girl group. Girls were asking around to see whether or not people had recieved their emails yet. Some lied, saying they have. Some denied, but promised that they would soon get one. Others, like me, did receive one, but denied it when asked.

I wanted it to be a quiet transition.

On Thursday, a voice rang over the PA system: "Attention. Will the following students please come to  CEO Kim Young-min's office. Nam Sa Rang, Ku Bae Li, Park Ji Hyo, Kim So Ra, Park Tae Bin, Chae Taemi, Park Sujung, Kyu Ha Rae, and Lee Tae Yang. That will be all." Soon, the whole practice room was in a fuss. Why were these girls being called down to the office? Why was there 9 of them? Was it a coincidence? Why was I one of them?

Well...why was I one of them?

Slowly, I made my way towards the office. I felt the stares of the kids who had heard the announcements. Some filled with hatred and jealousy, others giving off support, all radiating with disappointment. I wasn't supposed to be chosen, right? There had to be some kind of terrible mistake. No one here knew of my existence, and those who did know me hated me for my voice. They think I chose to be better than them, or something. In my free time, I'm locked up in my dorm with my 1 roommat reading books. Now, I have 8 other room-mate to worry about.

This was going to be a long 3 months.


Tae Yang

"In fact, just last night they sent me the email. I'm debuting!" I bragged to my friends. The crowded around me, and I loved it. The feeling of admiration and attention is something I've always had, and something I can't live without. At a young age, I was taught that a person that everybody likes is a person you want to be.

So that means everyone wants to be me, right?

I've always wanted to be famous. I've always wanted to experience the things that Angelina Jolie or Beyonce would do everyday. When I started dating Junhong (a.k.a Zelo from B.A.P.), I was in the spotlight for a while. I used my easily gained popularity to try and start my singing career.

I never really got it when people said I couldn't sing.

I have an angelic voice: It's way better than some of the turtles I hear here. When I became a trainee, I was sure those critics were lying about my "Montrosity of a voice". I mean, how could I have been scouted if I had "no talent"? While I was training, I became really good friends with idols. Yes, me with idols. I know you're jealous. I'm very good friends with EXO K, and I like to hang out with EXO M when they are in Korea.

I'm pretty sure Kai likes me.

i think some of the girls that I told my story to didn't believe me, for when that announcement came on, they had shocked looks on their faces. I smirked and flashed them my signature "Toodle-loo" wave. When i was sure they couldn't see me, I skipped happily towards CEO Kim's office.

 


I'm spliting the  DIAMOND chapter into 4 or 5 parts, because this would've been reallly long if I had kept it together. Wow...i made taeyang look like a real didn't I...? I LOVE HER.

Comment and subscribe or something. Don't be so dead.