Diamonds (pt.2)

Diamond

Are you ready to meet...


Sujung

Carefully, I tried to imitate the moves from my dance trainer, but I was met with no success.

"Sujung, you do realize your the oldest trainee here, right?" My trainer askes, sternly. I looked to the floor and pretended to be interested in the fake wood.

"Do you?"

I sighed, "Yes. I am aware of that...but honestly, I'm trying to change that."

My trainer stepped closer, "How?"

"Huh?"

"How are you trying to change that? From what I've seen, you've been slacking a little..." I closed my eyes, wanting anything other than being here. Yes, it it true that I'm one of the oldest trainee here. I realized my dream late, and now I have to pay the price. The idol market is bloody, and older idols just arent as fun as they used to be.

Everyone wants to use the 5-year-old, and no one wants the old lady.

Before I could answer his question, my name--along with 8 others--was called. I quickly ran towards my gym bag and out of the door.

 


 

Ji Hyo

"I'm not sure if you will ever trust me, and I'm not even sure how to gain it back, but if you ever decide you want to forgive me, I'll be waiting here."

"And scene! That was great, Ji Hyo! You're seriously prepared for your next movie role." My acting coach, Hana, praised. 

I turned from the rack where we kept the scripts, "Really? You think so?" . Hana nodded, "And maybe this time we'll score a role better than a lovesick schoolgirl, eh?"

Laughing, Hana and I started setting up the room for her next class. When I moved from England to South Korea, I wanted to become an idol, and I was prepared to stay for as long as it would take.

I was discovered two months later. Hows that for fast?

"Hey, did you hear about the new group SM is making?" Hana asks, interrupting my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, 네. I've heard."

"Did you happen to get an email?"

I shove the chairs to one side of the room and the stage props to the other, "I don't know. I haven't checked anything lately." Hana opened , probably to question me more, but an announcement came the PA.

My name was in it.

Hana's mouth dropped open, her finger pointing towards the speaker, "Park Ji Hyo. What did you do? Why did they call your name?"

"I know just as much as you do." I answered, equally as shocked. I slowly turned out of the room and down the hall the the office.

 


미안해요. This isnt my best chapter. But hey, I'm trying. Im typing this from my Galaxy tab, so it may not be spelled correctly the whole way through. And sorry for the delay, I was busy for a couple of days.