#Ch2

Our 6 Months Deal

Chapter 2~

 

"Wait! What?!!" Haneul's loud voice made all eyes on her. She who just realized that she just raised her voice immediately cleared , "No, I mean.. why so fast?" She asked politely and this time with a normal tone.

 

"Oh, dear I know you're nervous to get married in this age. But why pending? You just have to recite the vow and live a normal life. It's not like Im asking you to give me a granchild as soon as you stay together." Tao's mother pleaded as she ran her fingers through Haneul's hair, "Am I right, Tao?"

 

Haneul could see Tao smirking, "Yeah. But I can't promise you that I'll just let you stay ." He teased and that made Haneul blushed and thinking of killing him for saying that at the same time. The thought of having a children with him made her red cheek became redder than before. Oh my god! I'm being a ert! She felt like slapping herself. On the other hand Tao mother just smiled looking at both Tao and Haneul.

 

Tao knew what was actually playing on her mind. He leaned closer to her, "But if you want, we can just get married today and have a VERY WONDERFUL night, tonight." He murmured seductively.

 

Hearing what he said, without thinking made her stepped her foot on his. Hard. "Ouchhh!! Yah!" Tao screamed in pain as he hopping with one of his leg in his hand, "What was that for?!"

 

Haneul smirked, "For being so ert." Her answered made Tao groaned even more while she was already on the ground holding her stomach, laughing  hardly.

 

Tao's mom who just being an observant from the start could only smiled at their behaviour. She's the one who can make you happy, Tao. She's the one.

 

* * * * *

 

Haneul sighed as soon as she entered her room. She didn't know what to do and how to explain to her boyfriend about this matter. She walked heading to her bed but it felt like a year to reach there. Felt like she was carrying a big rock on her shoulders. She was very tired. As she plopped down on her bed she dug out her phone from her jeans pocket before dialing someone's number.

 

"Hello?" She spoke right after that person picked up his phone.

 

"Ah! Hane what's up?" Hearing his voice made her frowned because he sounded like he was panting.

 

"Luhan, are you okay? You're.. panting hardly. If there's some-" 

 

He cut her off, "Hane, I'm okay, Don't worry. Anyway, what is it? I'm busy right now." 

 

Haneul mentally sighed. Lately he always said that he was busy and all and it has been 4 months sine the last time they met each other, "Uhhmm, actually I've got something to-" She stopped at her words as she heard woman's voice on the phone asking Luhan to hurry. She didn't know whether she was imagining things or what, but.. it sounded so real.

 

"Lu-Luhan? Whose voice is that?" She slightly stuttered and scared to know the truth at the same time but all she received was a silence from him, "Luhan?" She called again.

 

"Ah-Yeah! No-Nothing. I didn't hear any voices. Anyway, I have to go. Bye Hane, love you." And with that he hung up before Haneul could say anything. She started to feel suspicious about him but immediately brushed off the thoughts. Maybe that just my imagination.. Yeah! I'm sure of it!

 

Just a minute later, suddenly a pair of hands covered Haneul's eyes from behind, "Guess who?" Just by hearing the voice, Haneul's lips curved into a smile. Well how can she not? A person that always been by her side all the time. A person that knows her very well. How can she not be happy to meet her.

 

"Hmm, my prince charming?" Haneul playfully answered with a grin plastered on her face.

 

"Wrong! Since when I became your beloved Luhan? huh?" The person said, annoyed,  as she took off her hands from Haneul's eyes. Haneul just let out a small chuckle as she saw her cousin, Suhee, crossed her arms over her chest with pouting.

 

Haneul couldn't help but pinched Suhee's cheeks and stretched it since she looked very cute with that expression, "Ouch!" Suhee whined as she rubbed her cheeks that eventually will turn to red. On the other hand, Haneul just laughed with her hands clutching her stomach, "Yah! Jung Haneul, you better stop laughing or I'll burn all your Dongwoo's poster." Suhee threatened.

 

"Yeah! Yeah! Like you know where I keep it, right." Haneul scoffed and she thought Suhee will pouted like earlier but all she received was a smirk. An evil smirk, "W-What?" She stuttered and her eyes widened as Suhee took out something from her pocket that was so.. familiar, "Yah! My poster, give it back!" She tried to snatch it from Suhee's hand but she immediately hide it behind her back.

 

She moved her forefinger back and forth while the smirk still remained on her lips, "I'll give this back but! With only one condition." Suhee wriggled her brows as Haneul groan in frustration.

 

"Fine! But you have to promise to give me back the poster, kay?" Haneul pouted.

 

Suhee giggled, "Yeah, yeah. I promise." There was a paused before she continued, "So, actually I want you to tell me about.. the guy that you met earlier. Your husband-to-be. So is he handsome? cute? Does he look alike Minho from SHINee?" Suhee excitedly asked.

 

Haneul shook her head, "Suhee, I swear he's far way better than Minho." She answered.

 

"Oh really?! Any-" Suhee stopped as soon as she saw Haneul's depress expression, "What's wrong, Hane?"

 

"How can I explain this to Luhan? I'm afraid of losing him." She started sobbing. Being a dearest cousin to haneul, Suhee immediately comfort her by hugging her and patted her back.

 

"Shhh. Everything is okay. Don't worry, you'll never lose him. Trust me." Haneul didn't answer instead she just kept crying until she fall asleep.

 

Suhee gently laid her down on bed before she turned off the light and made her way out of the room. Suhee let out a small sighed as the guilty feeling started to fill her heart. She knew that Luhan was cheating on Haneul but yet, she didn't tell her. She didn't know what to do. Hane I'm sorry. I don't want to see you hurting. I'm sorry.