#Ch1

Our 6 Months Deal

Chapter one~

 

It was bright and sunny outside yet all Haneul felt was darkness and despair. The tears started to form in her eyes but she immediately wiped it away. She didn't want her parent to see her crying just because she didn't want to get married with their choice. Yes! She's getting married and she thought maybe she can repay them by marrying him despite deep inside her heart she felt like running away. 

 

"Haneul-ah, are you all right?" Haneul's mom asked out of the blue as she saw her daughter's miserable face through rear-view mirror. She knew that her daughter was against the marriage but just being Haneul herself, she just too obedient.

 

Haneul faked a smile, "I'm okay, mom. Don't worry." Her big-round eyes almost shut when she tried to smile widely. It felt like she was scratching and ripping her own flesh when she did it. Betraying yourself.. it hurts.

 

That was when the car suddenly stopped in front of the huge building that owned by her father. Haneul is not just an ordinary girl, she is a daughter of Mr Jung who owned the most biggest company in Asia. But Jung Haneul is the type of very-down-to-earth girl, so most of the people didn't know about that.

 

Haneul stepped out from the car with a burden in her heart. And again she felt like crying but she tried to act tough. She can't give up. She had to do something to protect her relationship with her boyfriend. I need to do something!

 

As she walked throughout the pathway all she could hear was her heartbeat. She was nervous. But-hey! Who wouldn't? She was going to meet someone that was soon going to be her husband. She kept thinking about 'What if he is fat or a total nerd?' or something like 'what if is he's a gangster?' She just can't get rid that kind of thought from her head.

 

Until Mr Jung stopped in front one of the room that was in a pathway. He took a glance at Haneul before reaching out his hand to twist the knob and.. the door opened. Mr and Mrs Jung walked into the room followed by Haneul at the back.

 

As she stepped inside, she saw a woman and a man were sitting on the couch, smiling. Maybe that were his parent because they looked like in her parent's age. Soon, her eyes caught a person who was also sitting on kthe couch but facing the other way. So she couldn't see his face until she was right in front of him. Haneul's jaw almost reach the floor as she saw the guy. He was too flawless to be exact. Argh! Why fate was being cruel to her? How can she resist this angel-like person in front of her. How can?

 

"So, this is Haneul?" The man, that Haneul thought was the guy's father asked after they took a sit. Haneul gave them a radiant smile, just to be polite.

 

"Owhh, she's pretty." The woman gave a compliment that made Haneul slightly blushed and that was when she turned her face to the side she saw the guy was staring at her. His face was emotionless and somehow she felt like he was too far for her to reach despite he was right in front of her.

 

Their parents who seemed to notice that they were staring at each other just smiled before they suddenly stood up, "Haneul-ah, we're going out for awhile. I hope you'll get along well, okay." Haneul's mom said either to Haneul or the guy. She didn't know but still nodding as a respond. And with that they left them both alone.

 

Silent was the only thing that filled the room. Haneul didn't know where to start and she became more uncomfortable when the guy stared at her without hesitation. 5 minutes has gone but he still staring at her and that made Haneul irritated with him, "Yah, how long are you going to stare at me like I'm some kind of alien to you?" Finally it slipped out from Haneul's mouth.

 

The guy smirked, "I thought you can't speak." The words that came out from his mouth made her vein popped out on her forehead. She took back all her compliments that she gave to him. He's such a jerk!

 

"And I thought you never met a  human." He chuckled at the statement. Haneul clenched her fist, trying to endure the urge to punch him right on the face. She hated this guy!

 

"Well, probably yes. I'd never met a person like 'you'." He cuckled even more. There was no sign of him to stop laughing until in a flash haneul stood up and immediately covered his mouth using her hands.

 

"Shut it!" He placed his hand between his face, telling the he was surrender. Haneul pulled away and saw he was still smiling but she decided to ignore it because she had no time to play around. She has to settle this matter as soon as possible.

 

She let out a heavy sigh that she kept from the day her parent told her to get married, "Listen. You know, I'd a boyfriend." She said withouth hesitation, just to let him know.

 

"And I'd a girlfriend." He answered. But his voice was so deep like he was hiding something. His face was serious and scary at the same time. Haneul slightly flinched to see the changes in his expression. She didn't know how to describe but the only thing that crossed her mind was.. sad.

 

She cleared when she realized that she was swept away in her thoughts, "So, looks like we're in the same situation." She paused, "Let's make a deal." 

 

The word 'deal' made the guy lifted up his head, "What deal?" He looked intrigued.

 

"I'll tell you after you tell me your name." Haneul crossed her arms over her chest. From the beginning she was wondering what is that guy's name and waiting for him to tell. But it seemed like he'll never tell her if she didn't ask.

 

He smirked. Again. He'll never stop smirking, "Tao. Huang zi Tao. And.. Haneul right?" He raises one of his brows.

 

Haneul nodded but then she said, "But, you can call me Hane since.. you're going to be my.. husband soon" Her face slightly turned to red before she continued, "Anyway about the deal.. I mean our marriage.. let's make it just for 6 months."

 

Tao frowned, "6 months? And why is that?" He asked for explanation.

 

"Yeah, I mean. We're not in love. And both of us already in a relationship with someone else.And I didn't want to disappoint our parents so I think we've to get married but.. just for 6 months."

 

He remained silent for a moment until he nodded, "Any rules?" His words made Haneul smile. She know that he was agreeing to her suggestion.

 

"Wait up." She walked towards her father's desk and randomly took one of the paper that was in A4 size and not to mention, also with a pen before walked towards the tea table and jotted something down on the paper. Tao just watched her and patiently waited until she was done writing.

 

"Here you go." She handed him the paper. Tao read it with a different kind of expression.

 

"So, we've to act all lovey-dovey in front of our parent?" He asked after done reading the rules. Haneul just grinned and nodded. She'd nothing to say since oll of that was necessary.

 

Tao suddenly stood up and haneul was in a total shocked to see how tall he was. Yeah! She knew he tall but not 'this' tall. He looked like he was in 183 or 185 while she was only 156? What the hell! Tao noticed her expression changed and that made him slightly chuckled.

 

"Don't laugh!" She warned him before he approached her. Haneul took few steps backward but Tao immediately gripped her wrist. He smirked.

 

"Midget." He said before laughing. Haneul pushed him on the chest and that made his gripped loosen. Her face was getting hotter due to embarrasment. Well, of course she was pretty short, she was still a high-schooler though. So there was nothing to laugh at. Yet, this guy already knew she was only 17 but he still laughed. I hate him!

 

"Enough! Stop it!" She hollers in indignant but Tao just ignored her. And that was when she was about to punch him suddenly the sound of door opened stopped her. Both of them now diverted their eyes to the person that opened the door and Tao suddenly panicked when he saw their parents. He immediately pulled Haneul by her waist and pressed their body together.

 

Haneul seemed shock and shy at the same time. She wanted to push him away but considering that their parents were there she acted like she was willingly being hugged by Tao before whispered him, "What The cute and handsome Taemin are you doing?" Tao looked at her disgustingly. Maybe because of 'Taemin's matter' just now before he moved his hand that was holding their aggreement paper at her back. Now, she knew that he was actually hiding the paper.

 

Their parents eyes almost popped out when they saw them cuddling together, "Wow! They look so intimate together." Her mother said while clasping her hands.

 

"Yeah! I think we should get them married by next week." Tao's mother's suggestion made both of them widened their eyes in shock. 

 

And now everyone was looking at Mr Jung. Waiting for an answer. Please don't! Please don't! Haneul prayed inside. But unfortunately her father nodded as an answer. And that means she was getting married in 3 days.

 

!

 

 

* Hey guys! So how's the first chap? boring or to slow? Anyways do subscribe and comments.. ^_^