#Ch4

Our 6 Months Deal

Chapter 4

 

She wrapped her hands around Luhan's neck before pulling him closer and gave him a kiss. I mean a passionate kiss. Luhan stiffened at his place and almost got carried away by her kiss but suddenly, Haneul's smiling face playing on his mind. He snapped his eyes opened and lightly pulled the girl's hands away from him, "Tiffany, stop." 

 

A girl who named Hwang Tiffany startled at his word. Stop? He told me to.. stop?! Tiffany folded her arms and narrowed her eyes, "What? Stop what? Come on Luhan. We're lover and we have right to do what we want. So what do you mean by stop?" She voiced out, with anger tone mixed into it. 

 

Luhan bit his bottom lip, "This is public, Tiffany. You should know that and anyway, you're.. not officially my girlfriend right." He reasoned. Reminding her that none of his and her friends know that they were in a relationship. He scared that perhaps her friends or his might see that he was kissing with another girl other than his own girlfriend, Haneul.

 

Tiffany scoffed, "Public? Not officially girlfriend? Are you serious Luhan. That is absurd! For god sake YOU and I are twenty! I'm not your little girlfriend who is under aged. And I thought you said you're just playing around with her!" She yelled out before gave Luhan a serious look, "Luhan.. do you somehow, starting to fall for her?" 

 

Pang! 

 

Her words hit him hard on the chest. He didn't know either. But he was sure the last time they met, the last time they met he still with his one intention, that is to play around with her. Never that he thought being in a serious relationship with a girl who had become his girlfriend for almost 4 years. But now what happened? Because somehow his heart felt uneasy when she was not around and sometimes he admit that maybe he missed her. 

 

Now everything seemed so imperfect without her. Just- No, Luhan! Stop! You date her because of a bet! Nothing else! Now get back to your sense and look in front. You have y Tiffany with you. Don't think of someone else. Never. Luhan shooed the thought that he might be in love with Haneul away before letting out a sarcastic short-laugh, "Fall for her? Not in a million years I would fall for that kid. Now, stop arguing should we? I wanna eat lunch let's go!" He took her hand before intertwined their fingers and touched tip of her nose when he saw her sulking face, "Don't worry. I'll always love only you, okay." 

 

"Promise?" Tiffany pouted.

 

He chuckled, "Promise." He said, helding up his hand, "Now let's go." He smiled before dragged her with h

But deep down inside his heart.. he was afraid. Afraid what Tiffany said just now was true. He's not falling for her right?

 

* * * * *

 

"Earth to hane~" Haneul snapped out from her own world when she saw Tao waving his hand in front of her, "Are you okay?" He asked with a slight tone of concern. Tao was actually worried about her. Ever since they were out from boutique earlier, Haneul acting so weird. She didn't talk much like she usually did and always zoned out. So he brought her to take some lunch but yeah.. still no progress. Did he do something wrong?

 

"Yeah, I'm okay." Haneul sighed, "I just kinda.. feel sick. Can you take me home? Please. I need some rest." She pleaded. She really sounded very weak that Tao didn't give any thought other than bring her home and let her rest. 

 

Tao stood up and walked beside her. Helping her to stand up but she refused, "It's okay. I can walk by my own." She said and received a sad look from tao. She smiled, "I'm really okay." And with that she walked out from the shop and headed to the car was placed followed by Tao from behind.

 

"Why you didn't tell you are sick? I wouldn't take you out if I know." He said when they were on the way heading to her house. She glanced at her. She looked very weak like she had a lot of problems in her mind. Was she always like this? She looked like a person who will keep her problems to herself. 

 

Haneul looked at him instead of answering him she just gave him her radiant smile and looked back in front. None of them ever trying to start a conversation. The silence wasn't awkward but it felt really calm. Tao just kept on driving until he saw this one store that sell bunnies and stuffs. He stopped the car in front of the store and told Hane to wait. 5 minutes later he walked out with paper bag in his hand. 

 

Haneul gave him a curious look. Maybe she was curious what he was buying but Tao didn't answer instead he just continued driving. Haneul just shrugged and again, let the silence fill the air until they reached her house.

 

"Are you sure you don't wanna go to clinic?" He asked for the god-knows what times. And Haneul will just gave him a nod, "Okay then. Ah, anyway this is for you." He said held out his hand revealing the same paper bag that he bought earlier.

 

"What is this?" Haneul asked as she took it from his hand.

 

He smiled, "Well, something like.. gift." He chuckled, "So, I have to go, now. Have a good rest." And with that he made his way to his car and drove off. As soon as he out of her sight, she started to cry. She can't hold it anymore so she just cry and it was like skies knew her feelings when rain started pouring down, drenching Haneul's body. She pulled the paper bag to her chest and cried.

 

And suddenly "Ya, Jung Haneul! What're you doing?!" Haneul twirled her head to the side and saw her beloved cousin running towards her. To be honest she felt really glad to see her there and that was why she cried even more when Suhee pulled her into a tight hug, "Ya, what happened? Tell me." She said, rubbing the back of my body before dragging her inside and heading to Haneul's room.

 

Suhee sat Haneul on the bathtub in her bathroom because both of them were drenched. She took one of the towels there and wrapped it around Haneul who was still crying. She sat beside her before asking, "What's wrong? I saw Tao send you home but it seemed like you're fine with him. So what's the problem Hane-ya?" 

 

"Luhan.." Just by hearing his name Suhee startled at her place. Does she knew Luhan was cheating on her?!

 

Suhee tried to calm herself, "Yes? What's wrong with him?" 

 

"I saw it.. he was kissing with someone else.. they were in public and.. and.." Haneul couldn't properly talk so Suhee gave her a hug. trying to calm her down. She should know that eventually this little fragile girl will know about Luhan.

 

"I know." That was all Suhee replied, "I know he was cheating on you. But I don't wanna see you to get hurt. That's why.. that's why I didn't say anything. I'm sorry Hane-ya. I'm really sorry." She was also crying. It hurt to see her cousin getting hurt. She wanted Haneul to be happy. Really!

 

After 15 minutes of crying Hane ul finally back to her sense. Maybe she started to accept the fact that Luhan.. never love her. She didn't know. But the only thing she was sure about was, She won't see him anymore. She was going to think about her future and never look back. 

 

It was already midnight, Suhee was already in her dream land beside Haneul but Haneul still couldn't sleep. And suddenly she remembered the gift that Tao gave to her earlier. She hopped off from her bed and walked towards the desk and took the paper bag. She took a peek inside before took out whatever it is in the bag. She was smiling widely when she saw a teddy of dinosour and when she saw a card inside she reached for it. 

 

If you have any problems I don't mind listen to it. But please..

never keep it only to your self - Huang Zi Tao(your husband-to-be)

 

She smiled reading what was written to the card. And suddenly she felt very guilty for ignoring Tao for the day. She shouldn't treated him that way. She sighed before an idea came into her mind. She grinned. She knew what she wanted to do tomorrow. She wanted to repay for what Tao did for her today. She walked to her bed with teddy in her hug. She laid down I'm going to make a surprise for you tomorrow, Tao And with that thought she drifted away n her sleep


 

 

Updated! Yeay for my friend..hahahahaXD sorry for the late update Ain~~~ :)