#Ch3

Our 6 Months Deal

Chapter 3~

 

As she felt the sunrise shone across the window and lightened up her dark room, she whimpered before sat up on her bed, "I hope today is gonna be the happiest day ever!" She cheered.

 

Well, that was her daily routine in the morning. Cheering herself up with saying that it's gonna be her happiest day in her life, though she knew that maybe one problem might come into her life per day. But being the sweetest girl ever, she never complaint about her life instead she was very glad with everything that she had.

 

Haneul hopped out from blanket and grabbed for her towel. When she was about to undress herself suddenly she saw a figure-No! A very FAMILIAR figure sitting on the couch that was right in front of her with a smirk plastered on his face. Haneul immediately looked at her flat tummy that was exposed because, like I said, she was about to UNDRESS herself, before she wrapped it with her pajamas back, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, YOU ?!!" 

 

Tao couldn't help but giggled hardly, "Why did you stop? Go on, continue with what you were doing just now. I want to see it anyway." He said between his laugh with his hands clutched on his stomach.

 

Haneul blushed at her idiot action just now and she felt like killing herself from the embarrassment that she just received. Idiot, Hane! How can you didn't notice him! She put her gaze on the carpet. Hiding her blushing face from Tao, "What do you want?" She said almost whispering but loud enough for him to hear.

 

He still chuckling but stop immediately when he saw Haneul's eyes started to teary. He sighed before approaching Haneul. He stopped when there was no gap between them and he could hear Haneul's heartbeat, "Don't cry. It doesn't suit you." He brushed off the tears that was about fall and he knew that Haneul was kinda nervous when he touched her. She's cute! He thought with a smile on his face.

 

Haneul just stay silence until Tao grabbed her shoulder, twirled her around before pushed her into the bathroom, "Wash up and get dress. I'll wait for you at downstairs." He winked and made his way out of the room.

 

Haneul was completely lost but whatever. 

 

*****

 

As she put on her baby blue dress that reached her knees, she took a glance at the mirror before put on her lip balm and put a mascara. Looked at the mirror again and done! 

 

She walked out from her room with a smile on her face. Actually she herself didn't know why she had to wear all of this but she just felt like she had to, so yeah! She saw tao and her mother talking happily at the living room, so she headed there, "Morning, mom!" She greeted and not to mention, also with her sweet smile plastered on her face.

 

That was when Tao looked at Haneul, his mind went blank. All he could think was, he just saw a beautiful angel, "Pretty." He blurted out with a grin. And again he said it, "You're pretty."

 

Haneul blushed at his statements, "Thanks." 

 

As Mrs. Jung saw that Tao didn't even budge his eyes from Haneul, she cleared gathering both Haneul's and Tao's attention, "So Tao, I think you should go and take Haneul out now since I've got something to do, okay. Bye kids~ Don't be naughty." And with that she left them.

 

Haneul couldn't process what her mother was saying so she diverted her eyes towards Tao, "Take me where?" She asked curiously.

 

Tao just grinned and said, "It's a surprise. Let's go." He took her hand and dragged her to his car before opened the door for her, "Miss?" Haneul just did as he wanted. A few seconds later both of them were already in the car and ready to go.

 

*****

 

Haneul blinked repeatedly, "A.. boutique?" She asked in confusion.

 

"Yeah! A wedding boutique." Tao answered. Haneul's jaw almost drop. She thought he was going for a lunch with her but now the truth has revealed. She mentally sighed. But a second later her eyes widened, shocked with herself. Am I expecting something from him?  She shook her head. No no no! I just hungry that's why... She got drifted away in her thoughts and didn't realize that Tao was smiling at her.

 

"Hane?" Tao called.

 

"A-Ah! Yeah, what is it?" 

 

Tao once again took her hand and pulled her, "Let's go." And all Haneul could do was nodded. She was too shocked with the skinship things and she didn't know why her heartbeat was faster than before. I'll go insane if this goes on.

 

After 3 hours choosing her wedding dress finally she had decided on this ----> tumblr_mlnt916qbr1s1w3soo1_500.jpg

 

"So, you like the dress?" Tao asked when they were on the way out of the boutique.

 

"Yeah, of course! It's pretty." Haneul said. Forgot almost all about her problems.

 

And suddenly Tao's phone rang. He excused himself and walked a bit far from Haneul and that was when Haneul eyes spotted someone. Someone that she had known for about 4 years. Someone that she had trust with all her heart. Someone that she loved the most. And now he was breaking her heart by kissing with another girl in public.

 

Haneul covered . Stoping herself from burst into tears. Stoping herself from curse the girl. But that didn't stop her from crying. She couldn't bare it. She wanted to run away from reality but she can't. She felt like her eyes glued on the scene and so did her legs. Luhan, tell me this isn't true. Please!

 

 

*Sorry for the late update and Thanks for those who subscribe! thank you!^^