Chapter #5

7 Days to Kill

Hyorin puts the bowl on the standing table while Kyuhyun sitting on the floor. "Here you go." Hyorin invites.

Kyuhyun eyebrows pinched together at the soup, ".... What is that?"

"Egg-soup." Hyorin says fast. Seeing kyuhyun didn't react, Hyorin continues, "Come on, don't judge the book from it's cover. It not bad as you think." Hyorin take a spoon of the soup and hold it in front of Kyuhyun's face. 

Kyuhyun sighs and takes the spoon. Kyuhyun puts the spoon inside his mouth, and swallow it. Hard.  

Hyorin was waiting for his reaction enthusiatic. Kyuhyun peek at Hyorin with her tip of eyes. Then, Kyuhyun smiles to her, "You are right. It's delicious."

Hyorin shoulder loosen because of relief, "Nah! What I've told you! Finished it, okay? I'll clean your room..." Hyorin looked around Kyuhyun nead room before she continue, ".. a little."

Kyuhyun swallow hard, actually, the soup tastes terrible. Usually he will say the trurth without thinking other's feeling. But, seeing Hyorin puts a high hopes on her soup, he didn't dare to broke it.

Kyuhyun sighs. *It is not easy to do good.* With heavy hand, Kyuhyun spoon the soup till the bowl empty.

====

When the night comes, Kyuhyun still can't sleep. He was thinking about an idea for him to not drink that soup again. But he didn't want to say it directly to Hyorin. 

He has to find an idea..

... an idea..

... an-

*Ah! That's right!* Kyuhyun beams when an idea flash in his mind. 

He jumps off from his bed and open the door. He walks for a few meters and he already in front of Donghae's room. He heaves a sigh and knocked at the door. *I hope Donghae hyung haven't sleep.*

And his wish came true.

Donghae open the door and Kyuhyun quickly burst to his room. Kyuhyun jump to Donghae bed and sit like a puppy with his legs corssed.

"What are you doing here?" Donghae sit at a sofa in front of is bed.

"Hyung! Hyung! Can I ask you for a favor?" Kyuhyun grins.

Donghae raises his eyebrow. "Favor?"

"Yeah, favor. Teach me to cook."