Chapter #3

7 Days to Kill

Hyorin changes her clothes to be more comfortable. She wear saggy t-shirt with jeans and tied up her long wavy hair. 

On his way to meet Kyuhyun, Hyorin looked around at the Cho's mansion. It fulled with anique painting, a big black piano is on the main living room.

Hyorin stops when her eyes catches shining things. It was no other than charters and cups. 

Hyorin bend down and touches them. *All is written Kyuhyun. The mathematics for province, science for school, and what is this... games for country? Eh? He sounds like a smartass. I wonder why Mr. Jung wants his death.*

Hyorin straighten her body and shook her head. *I don't have to know the reason. All I have to do just killed him so I can be free.*

She was about to turned around when a figure was standing behind her. She suprises at that moment and lost her balance, her hand reached something to maintain her balance which is one of the cups to be victim. "Oops!"

In one swift move, Hyorin already in a strong arms and there is no broken sounds.  So Kyuhyun has reached her and his cups in right time.

*Woah, he has a swift move!* Hyorin is amazed. For a moment she feels like laying on an angel's wing. It was smooth... soft... and...

"My cups is not broken, but my arms will." Kyuhyun sarcastically said.

Hyorin realizes he is not on angel's wing anymore. Kyuhyun is her victim, she is not allowed to think other things.

"H-Hai. I was a new maid, and I was in charge to take care of.. you." Hyorin bows to shows her respect to her new master.

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes, "Take care of me? I thought you should take care of yourslef first." Kyuhyun puts back his cups.

"I know I was a bit careless just now, but I promised it won't happened again." Hyorin bows to apologizes and looked down. She didn't dare to look at Kyuhyun now. Not because she is afraid of him, but... her heart is beatting so fast now.

"Good then. I need my soup now. Bring it to my room." Kyuhyun commanded and go back to his room.

______

AN:

Thank you to all readers, commenters, and subscribes!

I didn't expect this story wil be really welcomed >__<

Please still loving this story even I really slow to update it

:)

:)

 

Thanks~~

 

ps: I changed the tittle. Which one is better?

The previous one "Trapped Freedom" or "7 Days to Kill" ?