Chapter #2

7 Days to Kill

DAY #1

 

"What is that?" The man in front of Hyorin narrowed his eyes.

Hyorin pointed at the header of the paper. "Can't you see? It's my bet with Mr.Jung."

Youngjae read the paper once again. Now he understand that the paper is filled with Hyorin and Mr.Jung bet about the freedom. "So, Mr.Jung told you to meet me?"

Hyorin nodded eagerly.

"I see." He looked deep in his thought. Youngjae once owe Mr.Jung, he ever saved him in the past. In return, Youngjae will do a favor for him. Unexpectedly, the day had come. "Alright. Follow me." He opened the door wider for Hyorin and lead her to her room.

Hyorin put her beloging and sit on the bed. She examined the tiny room, it's all different from the mansion that she used to lived. If the bed she usually sleep was a kig size, now it's a single one. It even didn't have any ventilation.

Hyorin took a deep breath. She didn't have any might to protest. She didn't come here to be a princess, she was just a maid. 

On the way to her room, Youngjae had explained to Hyorin what will she do here. He will help her to get close with Kyuhyun as a maid since it was the only open vacancy, but that's just it. The rest was on herself control.

At first, Hyorin quickly refused about it. She can do fighting, she was good with sword, but a maid? Well, since the options was limited, there is a way she could posibly do. 

Youngjae informed her that Kyuhyun loved to drink soup before his dinner. So, within one week, she will puts the poison in the soup that she will made. It didn't have taste and didn't have color. You can't also detected it after the victim death they will think that's just a mere heart attacked. So, Hyorin will be clean.

Hyorin walked toward the small table at the opposite of her bed. The paper contains her bet with Mr.Jung. She fold it into small piecess and put it on a small wood box that she take out from her beloging. It's a prove about their bet. So none of them will break it, Hyorin have one and Mr.Jung have the copy.

Hyorin about to look around the Cho's Mansion , but she glances at the clock. 

"I better meet him first." Hyorin curved a smirk. She cannot wait to see his prey

 

=====

 

A/N

 

Hey fellow readers. I'm soorry if it's a short chaper. 

I manage it post it today, thankfully.

But, I have a really short time. My work is haunting me, really. I'm  going crazy -_-

Still, if you have questions, don't be shy to post in on the comment box or mention me through twitter (ps: no link) : @itzbyo