Chapter #1

7 Days to Kill

“Mr. Jung, I can’t bear this anymore. I don’t want to live here alone. I feel so lonely!” Hyorin sighed. Two years. For two years Hyorin had been caged in a small house in an isolated area. She had no gadgets, no television, or somebody to talked with. Her master had hired a maid to come every 2 days, but the maid was forbid to talk with her by his master. Besides, the maid always changed by 3 months and always wear a sealed mouth-masked. Everyday she always felt lonely.

But today, she really can’t bear it. His master came to visited her, the last time he came was 6 months and 23 days ago. Hyorin remembered exactly the time since it was the only thing to keep her sane. 

"I felt so lonely, master." Hyorin sit on her bed as the master came to her room.

Mr.Jung approached her, and take her hand. “I know Hyorin.  But-“

Hyorin quickly pulled out her hand, “But you’re afraid that your enemy will kill me? Right? You don’t have to worry. I can protect myself. I know how to fight back!”

Her master had a lot of enemies that will willingly to hurt him in any possible way. Hyorin was his most treasured student. He teached her many things. How to fight, how to protect herself. But somehow 2 years ago she was attacted by her master enemy, fortunately she was able to esacape, but it lead her to the worse condition. Being here. 

Mr.Jung was surprised with her flaming energy. Her eyes show every words that she said, she meant it. This time, Mr.Jung to heaved a sigh, “Alright, Hyorin. If you want to be free. Prove to me if you can protect yourself.”

Hyorin faces brighten, she looked up to Mr.Jung, “I can! I can! I’ll have bet with you!”

Mr. Jun frowned, “Bet? What bet?”

“In one weeks, I’ll kill the person that you want to kill, your enemy. If I made it, you have to give me freedom since I can protect myself.” Hyorin stated proudly. She was really sure to win this bet.

Mr. Jung shocked a bit, but he settles himself to calm, “What if you lose?” He asked.

“I will come back here.” Hyorin smiled arrogantly.

Mr. Jung  shook his head, disbelived by her not-thingking answer. “You’re too confident, Hyorin.”

Ignoring, Hyorin continues. “So, who do you want to me to kill this time?”

Mr.Jung looked at her for a moment, examines her flaming and confident eyes. Then he spoke up, “There is one. A man called Cho Kyuhyun. He was a thread for my organization.”

Hyorin face's air slowly changed, "Cho Kyuhyun? The prince of SM Town?"

"Yes, he is. Why? Are you afraid?" Mr.Jung mocked at her.

Hyorin was in her thought for a moment, but then she looked up to Mr.Jung eyes directly. "No. I'm not! I will kill Kyuhyun for my freedom."

Mr.Jung laughed loudly. "Good! Now, take this." He took out a pill from his pocket. "Eat." He commanded.

"What is that?" Hyorin asked.

"I'm just afraid you'll break our bet. I mean, what if you run away if you can't kill him. Of course I don't want to lose too. After 7 days you eat this poision, it will works. So, if you-"

Without waiting for Mr.Jung to finish his explanation, Hyorin quickly took the pill and swallow it. "If I was planning to run away, I will die."

Mr.Jung looks at her disbelieve, but then he smiled. "I will help you to made your first move. Tomorrow you have to go to SM Town's castle. Go find Youngjae, and he will give you the help."

 

------

 

A/N

 

Ah, so this is it. The first short chappie.

ANW, I didn't expected the rensponse of readers here. I mean, this is just great, I got may subscribers just on the foreword.

I'm happy!!

 

 

Btw, don't expecting so much things in this story because I'm not a really good writer which can deliver my imagination in a good way. I'm  SOOO LACK!!!

But still, I hope you'll enjoy ^^