Kyungsoo x Reader with One-sided Kyungsoo x Everyone

Anthology - Series of drabbles, one-shots, etc.

If there was one thing you didn’t like about your cutie pie of a boyfriend, Do Kyungsoo, it was the amount of fanboys and fangirls he came with. Mostly though, you were referring to the boys and more specifically, you were talking about his fellow members.

 

At first you didn’t mind when your cuddling movie night was interrupted by the three maknaes of the group or when your kissing sessions were interrupted by a red face Joomyeon and an impassive Yifan who always had this I’m-judging-every-bit-of-you look whenever you came over to the dorm, but it happened every single time. It was getting ridiculous.


So when Jongin shot you a mischievous smirk when Kyungsoo was too busy attending to his sudden boo boo, you knew this was war.


“Umm...Should I be worried as to why you’re laughing like a maniac?” EXO’s manager asked as you trailed behind him, decked in gear that made you look like one of the other managers while you held a huge plate of something that was wrapped with aluminum foil.

 

“Hmm, you don’t have to worry, Oppa...I mean Hyung.” You quickly corrected yourself when you saw some rustling in the bushes. You swore sasaeng fans were creepy ninjas by profession.

 

“Okay...Just don’t cause a mess…” he mumbled before he took you upstairs.

 

As soon as you entered the dorm, you frowned when you saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun sitting on the couch with Kyungsoo sandwiched right in the middle. However as soon as the frown came, it went away when Kyungsoo jumped to his feet and came over to you with a call of your name.

 

You swore you saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s expressions darkened when Kyungsoo’s attention wasn’t on them, but you ignored it as you pulled the face mask off your face.

 

“Kyungsoo~!” you chimed with a bright smile which Kyungsoo’s smile grow wider. Though as soon as he glanced at the plate in your hands, he gave you a confused look.

 

“What is that?” At this point, you saw Luhan, Minseok, Jongdae and Sehun coming out from the rooms to occupy the couch. They watched your interaction with interest and carefulness as if to find the right time to steal Kyungsoo’s attention away.

 

“Oh! I made cupcakes for you. I know I’m not that great in the kitchen, but I hope you enjoy them.” you stated and Kyungsoo’s confused look turned warm before he reached over and gave you quick peck on the cheek.

 

You blushed a little pink at the sudden action, not really expecting it, but smiling happily up at him nonetheless. Your smile on grew when you noticed the other members of EXO had come out of their hiding places to join group in the living room, their expressions not happy looking at the affection Kyungsoo showered you with.

 

“Thanks. How about we go eat some in the kitchen?” Kyungsoo offered, but as soon as he did, s jumped into action by suddenly attacking him with suggestions and promises apparently he made them to them.

“Kyungsoo, I thought you were going to watch a movie with us.”

“Hyung! You said we would work on that song tonight.”

 

“We were going to play that video game together.”

 

A sudden ‘accidental’ push from Tao though made you stumble back and before you knew it, you watched in horror when the plate fell out of your grasp and onto the floor. The plate landed with the bottom up and you knew without looking that the cupcakes were now squished.

 

The noise seemed to snap everyone’s attention to you and you couldn’t stop when tears started to cloud your vision. When you let out a small sniff to stop the sudden need to sob at the lost of your hard work,  Kyungsoo immediately rushed over.

 

“Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?” Kyungsoo asked as he looked over your form frantically looking for wounds.

 

“No.” You sniffed some more, “I just dropped the cupcakes...I wanted you to eat them.”

 

Kyungsoo shot Tao a small glare which made the taller shrink back in fear of the shorter’s wrath before Kyungsoo looked at you again with a gentle smile.

 

“How about..We go make some cupcakes together in the kitchen? I’ll just help out and you can take full rein.”

 

“Really?” You asked with wide eyes. You knew the kitchen was Kyungsoo’s favorite and most precious room, so he often banned clumsy idiots such as you from it.

 

“Yeah, really. Let’s go.” With that Kyungsoo tugged you towards the direction of the kitchen.

 

“Oh and Tao,” Kyungsoo started as he paused in his walking to turn around. “You better clean that...and I don’t want anyone to interrupt us. Got it?”

When Kyungsoo had his back to the dejected members of his group, you couldn’t help, but stick your tongue out at them.

You: 1  EXO: 0

 

A/N: Darn it, I'm on the bandwagon. Darn it all, Growl for being such a great song.