Yongguk x Daehyun (Bangdae)

Anthology - Series of drabbles, one-shots, etc.

“, I don’t think I can do this.” Yongguk mumbled as he peered out his makeshift hide out behind the cashier counter.

Youngjae, his friend and fellow employee, rolled his eyes at the sight of Yongguk who attempted to hide behind the monitor of the register before turning back to his job of filling the tray of food that the previous customer ordered.The same customer who Yongguk was completely ogling at the moment.

The unsuspecting male, who was busy looking down at his cellphone to notice Yongguk’s stare,  was Jung Daehyun, a regular at the small fast food chain that had recently opened up here in Seoul. Youngjae knew the older male well enough, especially since they previously went to same high school. He was a pretty friendly guy who apparently charmed Yongguk’s heart as soon as he smiled at his friend.

“Hyung,” Youngjae started before placing the last item on Daehyun’s tray. “I’m telling you. Just do it. Daehyun doesn’t bite, he’s really nice. Just stop being so damn girly. It’s really scaring me.”

Yongguk whipped around and opened his mouth to protest, but Youngjae took the chance to shove the tray into Yongguk’s hands and pushed the taller male out from behind the counter.

“Don’t come back until you do this! You hear?” Youngjae said before turning his attention to a customer who was waiting to order.

Yongguk shot a quick glare at Youngjae before turning towards Daehyun, who looked up from his cellphone finally and caught Yongguk’s gaze. A smile, the same one that made Yongguk’s heart skip a beat or two every time, appeared on the younger boy’s face when he noticed the older male holding his order of food.

“Hyung! Don’t just stand there, come on over.” Daehyun chimed as he gestured him over. Yongguk took a deep breath before finally gathering his senses and  walking over.

He just had to walk over say a small ‘hi’, place the tray on the table and then just rush back to Himchan. He could do this. HE COULD DO THIS.

With a confident look on his face, Yongguk walked over to Daehyun. Everything went according to plan until Daehyun grabbed his wrist before he could retreat back to the counter.

“Ummm...Hyung...Is it okay if you stay with me for today?”

Yongguk, not expecting this, blankly stared as a small blush decorated Daehyun’s cheeks.

“Umm. I mean, I just don’t like eating alone and nobody is coming to meet me today...so I thought...Actually, never mind. You seem busy and the lunch rush is going to be here soo-”

“No,” Yongguk cut Daehyun’s rant off. “It’s okay. I don’t mind...I think it’s kind of cute that you don’t like to eat alone.”

Yongguk didn’t know how those words flowed out of his mouth so easily, but he was happy especially when a pretty blush decorated Daehyun’s face as he smiled shyly at him.

-Meanwhile-

“If they aren’t happy for the rest of their lives, I’ll kill them.” Youngjae mumbled darkly as he took a quick glance at the happily chatting males, then looked at the huge line that forming in front his register.

Darn, the lunch hour rush.

 


A/N: A bit ooc, but eh~.