Woohyun x Reader (You)

Anthology - Series of drabbles, one-shots, etc.

It was 10 p.m when you finally threw open your apartment door and dragged yourself inside.

 

Without much grace, you kicked off your high heels at the doorway, not even making sure to line them up correctly for tomorrow’s easy use and walked to your couch. With a satisfied groan, you flopped down onto the couch, face first, and nuzzled into the rough fabric.

 

“God, I hate living.” You mumbled  before finally pulling your face away so you could breath easier and to your side. You closed your eyes, preparing to just sleep on the couch from the laziness of getting up again when your cellphone decided to go off.

 

“No~~.” You whined as if that would stop the ringing of your cellphone which was in your bag that you had dropped near your door when you had came in. Grabbing a nearby cushion, you pushed it against your ear, in an attempt to block it out.

 

It seemed to work because as soon as you did so, your phone stopped ringing. You let out small sound of victory and proceeded to go to sleep when your cellphone went off again.

Frustrated that your phone once more broke your attempt to rest, you sat up with furrowed brows.

 

“Damn it, this person better have a good reason to call me!” you hissed before getting up and going to your bag. Your muscles screamed at you to go back on your couch, but you ignored it,  in favor of digging your hands into your handbag. You finally managed to fish out your cellphone which continued to screech at you after going through the various pockets. Glancing at the caller id, you frowned.

 

Namstar <3~

 

“Of course, It’s Woohyun.” You almost said with a sigh. Your boyfriend always seemed to know when to call you at the worst times. Not that you didn’t love him, if you didn’t you wouldn’t have invested almost 2 years into this relationship, but whenever you were tired from a long day at work and just wanted to sleep it off until the morning, he always seemed to call you to tell you useless things about his day such as how much fan mail he had gotten in the day or  what kind of prank he pulled on poor Myungsoo. Honestly, sometimes you just wanted to hang up on him and go back to bed.

 

With a small sigh, you shuffled back to your couch as you pressed the receive button on your phone. You pressed the device to your ear and was going to greet him, but didn’t get the chance to when Woohyun spoke first.  

 

“Come to the dining room~.” With that simple sentence, he hung up. You blinked before pulling your phone away from your ear and stared at in confusion.

 

“Come to the dining room?” You echoed while standing there for a minute before your eyes widened. Was Woohyun in your house!? Since when!?

 

Rushing to your dining room, you paused when the scent of a homemade meal attacked your nostrils. In response, your stomach gave a loud growl which got louder when you saw plates filled with delicious food decorating your table.  

 

“Woah! Sounds like someone didn’t have anything to eat.” You jumped at the new voice and was about to turn around when a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. You would have struggled, but the comforting smell of your boyfriend made you stop.

 

“Dude, you almost gave me a heart attack.” You said before relaxing into Woohyun’s embrace. Woohyun chuckled as he pressed a kiss on your cheek before resting his chin on your shoulder.

 

“Dude? Since when did you start using that word?”

 

“Since forever~....By the way, how did you get into my apartment?”

 

“With my love~. No doors can keep our love out.” You rolled your eyes at this, but smiled. Woohyun and his grease always cheered you up, even on days where you were in a bad mood.

 

Turning your head, you gave Woohyun a quick peck on the lips who pouted at the shortness of the kiss, but accepted it when your stomach growled once more.


“Let’s get you some food, shall we? Before your stomach eats you.” With that, you let Woohyun drag you towards your dining table. The tiredness you felt before simply vanished as your boyfriend doted on you.

 


A/N:  Why did this turn fluffy?....OH WELL LOL.