Jaejoong x (unnamed) OC

Anthology - Series of drabbles, one-shots, etc.

“Oh dear mercy.” she mumbled to herself as her whole body froze up. She looked a little stupid, just sitting there in her seat with her hand in the air with a water bottle in it, but she honestly didn’t care.

 

Nothing really mattered especially when her y hunk of a man that she happily called her boyfriend waltzed into the room in a pair of tight black leather pants and a shirt that exposed all part of his back to her eyes. It didn’t help that his eyes were decorated heavily with eyeliner, something she freaken loved on him. The muscles, the pale skin, the leather, it was almost too much to bear.

 

She just sat there frozen with agape until she felt a hand on her shoulder. Jumping, she looked over to her left to the mischievous smile only Jaejoong’s stylist could muster up.

 

“So you like~?” His stylist chimed at her, the smile on his only growing when she merely nodded her head dumbly before her eyes snapped back to her boyfriend.

 

Jaejoong seemed to noticed her gaze and looked over at her with a bright grin that was too innocent for someone wearing something as sinful as that. He casually excused himself and started walking over to her.

 

Jaejoong’s stylist softly patted her on the shoulder in a good luck gesture before he walked away just as Jaejoong stopped in front of her.

 

“Hey.” He greeted her with a heart stopping smile that it made it hard for her numb mind to register that he had said something. Luckily, she had managed to hear him and cleared her suddenly dry throat.

 

“O-oh. H-hey.” she stuttered out and attempted to be as casual as possible by leaning back in her seat with a small wave. Jaejoong slightly frowned when he heard the shake in her voice and leaned towards her with a worried look on his face.

 

She almost groaned at the heavenly scent that assaulted her nostrils and the sudden need to have her way with him even if everyone was watching, but stopped herself.

 

“Are you okay? You look a little red in the face.”

 

“Haha. Of course I am! It’s just a little hot in here, that’s all.” Jaejoong didn’t look too convinced, but never got to dwell on it when director called for him. With a quick kiss on her cheek, he went back to work.

 

“You gotta let me keep that outfit.” She said when Jaejoong’s stylist came back and her eyes widened when one of the assistant’s started to chain her boyfriend to a background prop before attaching spiked choker on him, “Actually scratch that. The outfit, that choker and those chains.”
 


 

A/N: There will  be a part II to this :DD