Introduction: D-14

Wait For Me

14 days

Leeteuk stood, watching the other members goof around. He had on a fatherly smile on his face, one that clearly read, “They’re my boys. I helped them grow up into these men.”

And he had. For more than seven years, he had been the selfless, caring, Leader Leeteuk.

But now…

“2 weeks,” Someone whispered behind him.

Leeteuk whirled around and smiled at the man in front of him. “Hey Donghae.”

“2 weeks,” Donghae repeated, sadness filling his usually bright eyes. “That’s all we’re going to have left with you.”

Leeteuk’s eyes moistened and he shook his head to clear out the tears. “No, Hae, I’ll always be here with you guys, in your hearts. Always. You know that. Don’t you ever forget it.”

Donghae nodded slowly, searching the leader’s eyes for a sign of sadness or bitterness, but all he found was acceptance and happiness. He smiled slightly, putting a hand on Leeteuk’s well-built shoulder before returning to the living room where everyone else was gathered.

Leeteuk watched the other 14 members, Kibum, Heechul, Hankyung, Henry, and Zhoumi included, laughing and playing. Oh god he was going to miss this.

“Hyung! You coming?” Maknae Henry yelled to Leeteuk, waiting expectantly, his smile lit up by a childlike grin.

The leader was wrenched out of his thoughts. He smiled. “Yeah, I’m coming Henry.”

Prom15e to Bel13ve. Super Junior just wasn’t the same without all fifteen of them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I promise the rest of the chapters will be longer :3