A Sense Of Nostalgia

Reminisce-Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sound of heart thumping heavily in her chest. She felt as if it will burst anytime soon from worry. She never wanted this love to change. For her it was frustrating to give up on the past and if there is still a future for the them. Her love for him was much more then any words can form. For peaceful living, she had to  sacrifice. Sora opened the door to the bedroom and went in to sit on the simple bed. The bright red luggage in the closet had gotten her attention and she got up to grab it. Placing it on the bed, she open the emptiness of it and filled it with belongings. As she was fixing the  clothes she heard a noise and turned around to see him. They stood there and stared awkwardly at each other. Sora was suddenly feeling exhausted. She looked from Leeteuk to the luggage. "I'll help you pack... About the plane tickets, you already brought it?" He asked and moved slow motion into the bedroom. Sora watched him grab her towel. "You should rest. Go to bed. I'm use to keeping myself... How was work?" She asked. "Rest? Yah, maybe I should rest. The headache has been subsided now. I think some sleep will do me some good. Where is Asoo? He asked back. "She is in her room enjoying the gifts you called treasures. It was smart of you to get her different sets of dolls from all around the world. Not to mention, unique and expensive. Who would of thought  years you travel around many countries just for this. What would people think if they heard a grown man collected dolls." Sora chuckled and moved away from the closet.  "It was during every trip for work. And it was all I could do to keep myself busy for the past few years... to try and forget you." He paused and then continued. "Finishing school and graduating. Not to mention in the army for two years wasn't bad at all. I actually thought once or twice about staying there as an army man. That was when I  decided to clean out my attic to move to the air force base... I came upon the box of memories and sorted through it. One in particular I took notice was OUR list of things we'll do together if WE GOT MARRIED. Remember number three, The Dimple House, our dream house in the island. Number two, my favorite. Traveling around together. Number four, your personal favorite, the doll collections for our daughter." He chuckled. "Number ONE, having twin babies." Sora quietly said. He then took notice how unusually quiet she became. Sora just stared into nothingness down on the floor. Standing in front of her, he grabbed the clothes from her and placed it back in the closet. Leeteuk looked down to see sparks in Sora's eyes. It wasn't that but the water that formed there which made it shine. With an unexpected gesture from her, he froze as she lean in and pecked his lips so gently, followed by a hug. Hugging her back, he kissed her forehead and tighten his hold on her. He hadn't notice how strong his hold on her was until he heard a small squeal  coming from her lips. "Sorry." He apologized and pushed her back a little to look at her. "You look tired yourself. Have you not took a nap at all?" Leeteuk asked. Sora just smiled and lossen his tie for him. "I heard from Nashia that your new assistant came in to start work today. You must of scared her? I heard she broke a few cups by accident and misplaced the files for todays meeting. And-" Sora stop midway as Leeteuk pressed his lips over hers this time. After a brief few seconds he release and smiled.Leeteuk moved her hair back behind her ears. "She had quit on her own and I didn't scare her away.  Nashia had asked me about calling you back to work a few times. She misses your company and thinks I have something to do with you resigning. Sure you don't want stay. I mean to go back to work?" He asked. "No." She said and moved away from him. "Sora, is there something you hadn't told me. I feel as if you are hiding something from me." Leeteuk watch Sora silently open but no words came out. Suddenly he felt a warm touch against his hand. Leeteuk looked down to see Asoo hold his hand looking at him. "Daddy. Daddy, are you going back home with us? She asked. "He looked to Sora and back to Asoo. Bending down to level with her, he smiled a little. "I have something to do here and when I'm done I'll follow you there. Promise." Leeteuk said and patted his daughters head. He looked to Sora as she couldn't look him straight in the eyes.


****


It was late and Sora had dropped her daughter off at Chi- Jiwoo's place then head out to her old apartment to clear out the rest of her things. She was tired from inside out and scared to death. The memory of the attack was still fresh in her mind. Sora had thought of calling Leeteuk to tell him she'll be stopping by her place but knew he had some important business to finish till late morning. Unlocking the door to the appartment and glanced over her shoulder as she let herself in. The place was dark and she fumbled for the light switch, but before she could reach it the lamp flicked on. Sora screamed and jumped back hitting the wall and quickly  pulled a pepper stray out of her jean pocket. "Whoa. Hey, hey." Leeteuk raised his hands as if to surrender. He was sitting on the couch near the lamp and it looked as if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter