Barriers 2 Loving.

Reminisce-Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When he started following her after being rushed back into the building, he hadn't expected this to be easy. He laughed to himself, satisfied, as she made a final turn. But he had to give her credit where credit was due. What she lacked in the brain department, more than made up in the looks department. Pretty girl with decent family background, it was such a shame she has to go.
Leeteuk had wanted this to happen. He was glad to have chosen the right place to make it. Secretly, he turned the corner right in time as she stepped into a door behind the company. "Yuri," he thought and listens in.
***
"Money makes people do crazy things," Yuri said and smirked to Sora.
"You're right. It does. And I think I might have a clear vision now." Sora replied and looked behind her to the guard, the familiar face she now remembers. Since she had stepped back into Korea, she had been reminiscing over the past and now over people she once knew. He was one of the group of students who were poor but tired to fit in with the rich by doing many bad things for them.
Yuri looked to Sora from head to toe again. "You said you know? Well this man I promise once I marry oppa, he'll have a large summon of money. Enough to retire at his youthful age. Great right. And the don't have to worry about financial problem, ever. Because oppa's family is too rich. Did you know I had a crush on Leeteuk oppa since high school and  I finally found  someone who is worth keeping. I was close to having him. Not until you came along and took him away from me.
"What do you mean? You hadn't attend the same school, I remembered. I didn't think to take anyone away. He was the one who -" Sora got cut off.
"No, you had to do something. He never thought or looked to any girl before. Sora try to understand something, I never liked you. I told you once at his party when me and my girls spilled the drinks on you. I'm telling you now. Not ever, I will never like you. Because you got him to LOOK at you. Why can't he look at me like that, just for once." Yuri pushed Sora.
Sora stumble back a little and her face turned hard. For once there was a flicker of anger in her eyes. Even then but her voice was still soft spoken with understanding. "There was never a moment I hated you or anyone. There is no reason for me to be angry or hold a grudge that happen long ago. Is there anything I can do for you to stop hating me?"
"Let me tell you a short story. It's funny how his family and my family were close. That was why my family tried to marry me off to him since we knew our money wouldn't last long. At first I was in denial, but when I spotted him coming home from school, I changed my mind. We were meant to be together and I was happy they had talked about betrothing me to him whenever I graduated school, but it didn't happen till recent. I was afraid you'll come showing your face again. Even you knew I was the one who did all this to you and made Leeteuk oppa's family dislike you. You still aren't angry. You're too nieve. I had even hired your old school mate here to follow you to that club you worked as a host. His parents were too cowardly to say something to Leeteuk when they found out you two were living together. But I was sure they will thank me for doing  the dirty work for them. It wasn't hard to get Leeteuk to believe that you had actually slept with those client's. You didn't did you, I know." Yuri laughed. "What the owner of the club did to you was harsh." Yuri said with anger again. "Poor thing, you got a few slaps and got your hair cut off. And until know Leeteuk oppa still doesn't know a damn thing, it's ptiful. That made me happy back then and guess what, I was hoping when Leeteuk kicked you to the curb he'll finally see me, but that wasn't the case. He still couldn't stop loving you, the no face, no name, no place to go foster kid from the slump.... Good thing I pretended to not know you."
"You were just a young girl that had a high school crush. You fell in love with someone who can't love you back. People do, all the time. It wasn't your fault, I understand. Now you are a grown woman. Rich, attractive, get's everything she want and have self confidence. But you lack something. You don't care about anyone but yourself. You care about what you couldn't have and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter